Inside the O2 Arena: Size, Pics, Videos... [All threads merged]

Merites
Excellent! :yes: It seems to me that I see and hear, but I want to hear just perfectly. A row of E-I understand-it is somewhere not far from a row of A?, But how much is there any rows? I can see everything without binoculars!
Spasibo za fotki!
ne za 4to! :)
the rows are from A to U. So, your row will be 5th, still very good. I think you can take binoculars as well, just to look closer at Michael's face - it would be amazing feelings :)

I'll be siting in 107 AA ,should I bring any binoculars.I saw the picture of block 108,but you know better.

I will bring a pair of binoculars, that would be better to see everything, but there are big screens and we have them, and so all can see. My concert will be February 12 - so long for! :timer:

I am going to the O2 tonight for a Simply Red concert, I will be sitting in block 407 so I will take pictures from there and post them for anyone who is sitting there or around there for MJ :) I will take pictures of every area of the arena so people have some idea where there block is if I can.
I will also take pictures of the various entrances etc so people have an idea where to go if you have never been there before etc. :) At least I will try too!

I am going to the O2 tonight for a Simply Red concert, I will be sitting in block 407 so I will take pictures from there and post them for anyone who is sitting there or around there for MJ :) I will take pictures of every area of the arena so people have some idea where there block is if I can.
I will also take pictures of the various entrances etc so people have an idea where to go if you have never been there before etc. :) At least I will try too!

that is nice of you, thx for taking the pictures!
and have fun at the concert!:cheeky:

that is nice of you, thx for taking the pictures!
and have fun at the concert!:cheeky:

Thanks! I am not that into Simply Red really, it's my father who wants to see them and I am just tagging along! I am more interested in just seeing the venue and getting to know it for MJ! :p

Aw, sweet. Thanks for that! I'm sure it'll help a lot of people out! :)

Which block is better 112 or 111? Anyone has any idea? Please let me know.

Which block is better 112 or 111? Anyone has any idea? Please let me know.

That's what i'd like to know.

I bought tickets for 111 but my dad said i should have got them for 112 so i'm not sure.

here is a really great pic..srry if its been posted before!

800px-O2_arena.jpg

When Mike sings, he won't be in the middle like many of these pictures, right??

Anyway, someone got a picture from 404 section? Tried googling it, but failed.

I am now worried that I would have sent a ticket, and then suddenly disappear or what, but they certainly are out, but still ,,,,,,,,
Who has already received a ticket by mail, tell me please! :scratch:

I am now worried that I would have sent a ticket, and then suddenly disappear or what, but they certainly are out, but still ,,,,,,,,
Who has already received a ticket by mail, tell me please! :scratch:

Hey, there is two topics to ask this question in, ticket talk (sticky at top) and the dispatching tickets thread...(but i believe no one has their tickets yet)

Why you edit? is it not at the o2 or something?

Just looked it up...its at the honda centre...18,000...so glad i looked it up, was just bout to suffer it on youtube :lol:

Yeah, I was totally WRONG, lol...Stevie Wonder's new dvd was taped there though, so that's a reference. lol

NEW PICS!

Ok I have your attention!

As I said before I was at the O2 the other night for a Simply Red concert, the 2nd April 09, and as promised, here are the pictures on the album on my website!

http://mjjosullivan.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=1

Hope they help! Useful pictures on all 4 pages so be sure to look at them all! Look at the bottom right hand side of the page for the different page numbers (1, 2, 3, 4). 41 pictures in total! My sister took some good ones as well I will have them soon!
Sorry it took so long but I flew home to Ireland the next day and I have had house work to do since!

I decided 41 pictures would be a hefty lot to upload on the forum posts so I just put them on my site and you can all look at them there, I hope you don't mind!

Last edited:
I think all you people need to stop worring about where your seats are! its the king of pop! Its all about the atmosphere!

Back