Introducing myself..

Lil

Proud Member
Hi everyone!

I just joined this forum & it's the first forum I joined ever, so I don't really know how it all works but I just wanted to introduce myself :) So.. I'm a 26 year old goldsmith from the Netherlands.. I love music and art.
I've been a fan of Michael most of my life. When I was really young I remember having a huge crush on him ;)
I've always been listening to his music but I was only 1 yr old when he did the bad tour, so it's just been since the last couple of years that I have actually discovered more about his great personality and all the beautiful things he did! (And of course his looks… I watched that bad tour on youtube.. pfeew!! :swoon: )
So I started to fall in love again :D I started drawing him and now I can't stop! ;) Unfortunately none of my friends or family are real fans or even understand why I like him so much.. So that's why I decided to join here, it would be fun to finally be able to talk to some fellow MJ-fans!

Well, thanks for reading :)

xx Lil

Hi Lil
Welcome, So happy you decided to join us. I hope you enjoy the board

Welcome Lil :ciao:

WOW, now you have found a place like HOME where you can chat about Michael and share what you really love about the man :D

Welcome HOME to MJJCommunity :heart:

Daryll :D

Hey, Lil, welcome aboard! And let the chatting flow :)

Welcome to MJJC. :flowers:
You made a very good choice. Because MJJC forum is the best of all MJ forums. :D

Aww thanks everybody! I'm enjoying it already :D Finally a place where people understand my love for him, yay! :clap:

Welcome to the board Lil :) We are glad you have found a place for your LOVE for Michael :yes:

I never welcomed you girl! lol and I'm late but you have found your place here, that is obvious, xo :hug:

Welcome welcome! A little late I know, but still. I'm so glad you're here!

Lark

Welcome to MJJC.
Nice to see a fellow Dutch fan :)
Once...3-4 years ago, this forum was full with Dutch MJ fans, we also have or own Dutch and Belgium fans topic, though everyone moved to Facebook and I'm the only one who's left (after 2 years no forum visiting haha)

You are a goldsmith? Did you go to Schoonhoven for study?
A friend of mine is studying over there.

Hope you have a nice MJJC forum time :)

I'm new here and have not meet a friend just yet, and hoping to find my other friends here for the forum that was closed. I feel a bit lost but I will be trying to get myself around.

Welcome to MJJC!!! :) I am glad to see an oldie who has been around since early 90 (around the era that I actually remembered people accepted Michael)...

I am Cindy from Sweden, not born here though but grew up here and was (? still coming to term if I still am a fan or not) a fan of Michael for 24 years... I never got to see him in concert though but my dreams were fulfilled in 2006 when he appeared for the World Music Awards in London... something I ALWAYS will remember...

I love drawing as well and have done a couple of stands of Michael throughout my years as a fan... I love outdoor activities as well and being friends and having fun... I am married but I still dream sweet dreams of Michael as well and I remembered when I was younger I had a crush on Michael... I mean come on who hadn't it???

The man was fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine ;)

Back