is anyone worried about michael's reputaion if there is a trial

The only reputation of Michael that I know is that he was the greatest performer that ever lived and even after his death, nobody can still and nobody will ever surpass his greatness. He was one of the biggest humanitarian that cared for the meaning of life, environment and our humanity. He was a doting father who cared deeply for his children. Yes, I know he wasn't perfect, he was human just like the rest of us, but he tried to the best of his ability to make sure that he could help as many people as he could. There aren't a whole lot of people like that anymore.

Yea, Diane Dimond said that MJ was involved in the death of Tito's ex Dee Dee (3t's mother) murder because she knew to much! She was referring to the 93 allegations and how they were true and that MJ did things to his nephews and Dee Dee knew it and bla bla bla STUPID WOMEN!

I remember in the 03 allegations they tried to use an article in the media against MJ that was written about child abuse that MJ sent Dee Dee with a note written on it talking about how family members can do that to other family member too! And they were trying to insinuate MJ having a guilty mind or something! LOL it was pathetic!

That note was found by the guy Henry Vancoro sp? He is a guy who owns many Jackson family memorabilia after they lost their stuff to him after not paying their bills for having their things in storage! This is the guy that showed Diane Demon a pair of underwear from this storage that was suppose to be MJ's from 20 yrs ago during the 03 allegations and her dumb ass I believe sent them undies to Sneedon for DNA testing! LMAO! BITCH LOST HER MIND!

So anyways, to answer the topic question, NO! How can it get anymore worse then what they tried to accused him of so far!?

Last edited:
NOT AT ALL, why would I??? cause he was a deep sensitive man????

Because he wanted to give the best, cause he was DEEPLY CONCERNED about how damaged this world IS and therefor he had to take pills to forget about this aweful reality???? not worried at all.

This only goes once AGAIN to show, Michael was a man who was a victim of this cold world. may be he should have never been in the public eye. Some people did him WRONG, they know who they are, they know it, those comedians... they know it.

He was arguably an Indigo man, he couldnt take this world, thats why his friendly doctors would sedate him, he did his best, HE DID HIS BEST.

I am worried the media won't get their facts straight. This morning I was listening to the Tom Joyner Show and they were talking about the autopsy report. They said Michael Jackson was full of pills. Evidently they were reading a different report from what we read. Michael Jackson died from what the doctor gave him that night but they won't report that. It is sad.

I am watching Rick Sanchez right now on CNN and they did a short piece on the news and him and his 'analyst' are blaming Michael more about what happend then Dr. Death. They brought up Deepak Chopra on the fact that celebrities can get whatever medication they want in Hollywood because they have money and fame. They are saying that doctors get caught up in the middle because they get 'starstruck'.
Even if that is true, so what is what I would tell Rick. If this doctor is not strong enough to stick to the rules of meds, that is the doctors fault. PERIOD.

I am worried the media won't get their facts straight. This morning I was listening to the Tom Joyner Show and they were talking about the autopsy report. They said Michael Jackson was full of pills. Evidently they were reading a different report from what we read. Michael Jackson died from what the doctor gave him that night but they won't report that. It is sad.

The media gets so much incorrect in this case, they are so lazy, having so many resources available to them - can you imagine how much else they are reporting that is incorrect. It is sad.

I'm not worried. I know the trial will be nasty, if there's one, tho. It will only make us fight for him even harder.
The defense will try to make a mockery out of Michael no doubts about it, the likes of Oxman will only add more fuel into the fire. This is when we have to step in and stand united for Michael, this is one last battle, one last war we have to fight for our beloved Michael. I agree with Elusive, they have already called him every name under the sun, as for calling him druggie, they've been doing that these past 7 and half months already.
Agreed. And you know what? Some people started calling him druggie way before he passed.

This is the guy that showed Diane Demon a pair of underwear from this storage that was suppose to be MJ's from 20 yrs ago during the 03 allegations and her dumb ass I believe sent them undies to Sneedon for DNA testing!

Naaaah. She secretly sleeps with them under her pillow. Its her dirty little secret.

I hate that show; we need to call and school them on the facts or send e-mails! and even if he was full of pills; it's not what killed him! So focusing on that really does not even matter. I mean it matters in a sense of the combo that Murray was giving him but to even mention it like it was thing that killed MJ; then it's just wrong. Some folks are just not right. They prob skimmed through the report.

I hate that show; we need to call and school them on the facts or send e-mails! and even if he was full of pills; it's not what killed him! So focusing on that really does not even matter. I mean it matters in a sense of the combo that Murray was giving him but to even mention it like it was thing that killed MJ; then it's just wrong. Some folks are just not right. They prob skimmed through the report.

Last edited:
And the commenters on that show are ignorant as hell. The DJ's made fun of Mike and his family all the time and told tasteless mike jokes sometimes. And the callers to that show I would love to reach through the radio and beat the crap out of them for being ignorant! I am still angry about the fact that doing a tornado event that killed 8 high school kids and they let in a bitch who was bitching about why did they care about 8 white kids (even though 2 of the so called 8 were black boys) when so and so, I prefur not to remember some of her racist comments, but they were insinsitive. And these people on the show probabaly belive that Mike bleached his skin.

That show just rubs me the wrong way. And where they slaming Mike doing the trial because I did'nt listen to that show.

And As for Vaccuro, was he the one with this so called "bleaching cream". He rubs me the wrong way. :mad:

If you separate my name. You may be familiar with where I from. I didn't listen to that show. I scan my stations and you are right, they do not have the facts straight on anything.

If you separate my name. You may be familiar with where I from. I didn't listen to that show. I scan my stations and you are right, they do not have the facts straight on anything.

I am familar. :) I have be going to that area since I was a kid. I shop in that neighborhood in b'ham all the time.

And those shows that pushed that 20 or 30 pill a day bull should feel stupid. I mean would he have died much earlier if that was the case.

Back