Is there any song of Michael's that still makes you cry?

It's strange how listening to his music is making me so sad, but also helping me through it at the same time.

I think these songs will always make me cry..

-Man in the mirror.
-Will you be there.
-Heal the world.
-Earth Song.
-Music and me.
-Gone too soon.
-You're not alone.
-We are the world (demo version)
-Liberian Girl.
-I just cant stop loving you.

Theres also so many songs that arent slow that make me cry because they are so powerful and moving like, They dont care about us,Give in to me,Another part of me..

too many:(...like:

will you be there
gone too soon
don't walk away
you are not alone
heal the world
earth song etc

Will you be there.

In a way I feel 'calm' about this song, because I know what to expect of it. I know that I will start to cry when I hear it and that's relieving to know.

I listened to Michael's demo version of We Are the World the other night and I bawled. I loved hearing that song growing up. Hearing Michael singing the whole song really did it for me.

I've been getting a bit emotional listening to "Ben" lately too.

Heal the world; I can still feel the exact feeling I had when I heard this song live at his history tour.

Man in the mirror, OMG the live performance No Message Could Have Been Any Clearer

We are the world, Gone too Soon, She's out of my life, Smile You Are Not Alone

Earth Song when he sings I used to dream I used to glance beyond the stars Now I don't know where we are Although I know we've drifted far Aaaaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaaaaah

Will You Be There, well one of my favorites gives me to many memories from friends I have lost. I totally lost it when I heard his voice at the end of this song at the memorial.

Ben his voice kills me its sooooooo beautiful. He was so young here so peaceful.

Little Susie As fast as I hear his voice in this song I start to cry.

Leave me alone when he says leave me alone in this song I just want to scream.

Morphine the slow part I just don’t understand why nobody near him understood he was crying for help.

The first beat of Billy Jean before he starts to sing it’s just too much to handle.

Well it seems like I still can’t listen to anything without crying.

I've more or less got to the stage when I listen to a song I'm ok. It's only when I try to sing along to it that I start to get a lump in my throat and shed tears :( I sang along to I'll Be There on the bus to myself and even that set me off :cry:

Hi everbody,

I`m struck every time by:

- Speechless
- Music & Me
- Man in the mirror
- Little Susie
- She`s out of my life
- Smile

And sometimes i just hear a song and i just wanna cry.....

Will you be there. It's my favourite song and it breaks my heart that I will never be able to listen to it without crying.

The Lady In My Life
One Day In Your Life
You Are Not Alone
Smile
Gone to Soon

I still listen to those songs, but they also still put tears to my eyes.

Oh man, tons of songs get me crying, before and after his death.

Will You Be There
Man in the Mirror
Earth Song
Cry
Lost Children

Back