Is there any song of Michael's that still makes you cry?

There's a lot I had to take off my iPod because I can't listen to them, the only one I have left on it that I can't bring myself to hear is heal the world, It reminds me of the memorial :(

I didn't cry, but teared up sometimes, cause u can really feel these songs.:cry:

Heal The World
With A Childs Heart
Who's Lovin' You (The Endin' really kills it)
Will You Be There
Earth Song
Smile
One Day In Your Life
Man In The Mirror
Heaven Can Wait
Gone Too Soon
Keep The Faith
You Are My Life
Stranger In Moscow
Childhood
Even Though Your Gone
Where Almost There
and etc.

will you be there
human nature
speechless
for all time

yestersay i sat together with me boyfriend watching the bucarest concert and when will you be there was played i started to cry and i did even more when my bf started to console me
very bad

Man in the Mirror.
Smile.
Will You Be There.
You Are Not Alone.
Heal The World.

But I don't stop listening to them, I kind of 'like' (for want of a better word) that his music can bring out so much emotion in me. I want to always have a reaction to it, it just reiterates to me how special he was to me, and how much of an impact he had on my life...

For me, it's Heal The World. Almost every time I hear it I tear up. It's like Michael's life philosophy in a song. Also, it reminds me of the memorial and everyone up on stage singing Michael's message. That was such a touching and beautiful, though heartbreaking, part of the ceremony.

Also at different times other songs get me, like
Will You Be There
Ben
I'll Be There
We Are The World
Gone Too Soon
Most of them at the moment...

'Gone too soon' really gets me, for obvious reasons I guess. Also 'Speechless' I'm not quite sure why. I think it's the accapella part at the beginning because it sounds so 'real' and then it hits me that he's not coming back :(

Man In The Mirror

Gone Too Soon

I Just Can't Stop Loving You

Heal The World

Man in the Mirror.
Smile.
Will You Be There.
You Are Not Alone.
Heal The World.

But I don't stop listening to them, I kind of 'like' (for want of a better word) that his music can bring out so much emotion in me. I want to always have a reaction to it, it just reiterates to me how special he was to me, and how much of an impact he had on my life...
That's how I feel.

Heal the World - his voice is so calming/comforting in this song, too calming and comforting :( My dad played it in the car today and was like "I f*cking love his voice on this song! This is the best MJ voice imo" then I laughed and immediately started to cry.
Music and Me
Ben
I'll Be There
Smile
The first few chords of Man in the Mirror get me too :cry:

I think I can listen to everything else...

at the moment one day in your life
but also human nature (live sung)
will you be there
Ill be there (little and grown MJ together)
Billie Jean-dont know why, but i cant listen tothis song

'She's out of my life' has always made me cry, and even more now :cry: ...also 'Gone too soon'...oh man....it get's me so badly :cry:

'Lady in my life' makes me well up too and 'one day in your life' :(

is there any that doesn't? i'm not even there yet, i can't hear him sing. idk why, but it's def different now...

I just listened to You Are My Life for the first time after his death, I was really hesitant, and I cried for a while.

Before Michael passed away (god i hate saying that) but, it was 'will you be there' now its 'heaven can wait' that makes me cry the most and 'one more chance' think it will be awhile before i can listen to 'smile' and 'gone too soon' as well ... its totally heart breaking... and for some reason 'this time around' makes more sense now too, if you listen closely to the lyrics x x x x x x x

"Will You Be There" mainly at the end will get me to cry just like now
"You Are Not Alone" I can't even listen to it and if I do, I can't make it through the song
"Gone Too Soon" I'm always skipping that song, it hurts too much
"I'll Be There" I can't even hear it on a commerical for something on TV
"Man in the Mirror"
"The Lost Children"
"Whatever Happens" It sucks listening to that song while tanning...

Off the top of my head:

Smile -this was the first song they played on the radio over here right before the news. :(

You Are Not Alone

Will You Be There

Is It Scary

All I Do Is Think of You -the J5. Listening to just about any Jackson 5 song is painful because all I see is this image of a young, smiling Michael...

But at the same time many of his songs still give me strength. Songs like Heal the World, HIStory, Man in the mirror and Will You Be There bring tears to my eyes, but I'm still happy that his message is still there for us and future generations to discover.

You are my life, Will you be there, Heal the world, Smile, Childhood, The lost children, Gone too soon, She's out of my life, Man in the mirror..

they don't ALWAYS make me cry.. but sometimes they do. I love the song very much and I wont stop listening to Michael Jackson!

She's Out Of My Life

I'll Be There

I Just Can't Stop Loving You

You Are Not Alone

Will You Be There puts a lump in my throat but not to the point of tears.

you are not alone gets me every time but i love the song so i just have to wipe the tears away lol.

Will You Be There; that's when I'm going to cry very loudly. And further Who's Lovin You.

Yes. Usually:

"Man in The Mirror"

"You are Not Alone"

"Why" (w/3T)

And many times "Human Nature", simply because I love that song so, so much... and when I listen to it, it makes me miss him sssoooo much it hurts. :(

Back