Jackson All-Star Tribute Line-Up Revealed + Promo VIDEO

The show hasnt even started and people are bashing it...can't we all just wait until it's over and then give our opinion??? Im grateful there even is a tribute concert.

sorry guys im going to have to disagree here with some of you.
This tribute is something that jermaine and the FAMILY have discussed and decided it would be a good idea.Yes jermaine is always the one on the lime light and alot of you agree that he is trying to bring fame to his name once again but remember something,not even 3 months ago he lost a brother and i dont think he is thinking of trying to grab a piece of Mikes fame and trying to get back in the game.

Remember his first interview with Larry King at Neverland?,All he wanted to get across is that Michaels music mattered most and what he did as a humanitarian was even greater.This man isnt trying to get fame,his simply trying to keep michael alive and keep his legacy going.New fans can evolve from this if they see one of there fav artists singing and MJ classic or seeing those incredible movements for the first time and being mesmorised.(this is gonig to reach over 1 BILLION people!).

If anything this is just another step in people forgeting about the mess that was attatched with michael and keeping the legacy well and truly alive :)

Anyway,ill be watching it.I think it will be great

The show hasnt even started and people are bashing it...can't we all just wait until it's over and then give our opinion??? Im grateful there even is a tribute concert.

Ditto - Why hate already. If you dont like or agree with it dont go. I would rather see Michaels brother organise and arrange a tribute than Uri Geller for instance!!! Jermaine is Michaels BROTHER! give him a break. Jeeeeees

Although Jermaine obviously enjoys being in the spotlight a little more than he should at this time, let's give the concert the benefit of the doubt. Akon is a great singer, and one of my favorite. He is by far the biggest hip-hop artist alive. I think the reason why there are more singers like Akon, Chris Brown, Mary J Blige, etc is due to the fact that the big icons artists such as Madonna, U2, Whitney Houston, Celine Deon have simply turned it down. You have to remember that the younger generation of artists admire Michael to such a huge degree that they will literally drop whatever plans they already have and do anything in the name of Michael Jackson. I imagine some other names that could be announced later this week might be along the lines of Ne-Yo, Kanye West, Lady Gaga, Black Eyed Peas? Just a guess but I doubt we will be hearing from any huge global icons since they are either too busy or just don't want to do it.

But regardless, there will be some great new artists performing at this event. This will make Michael look good, especially if 1 billion people are watching it. Remember they are singing Michael Jackson songs, and are sure to have some great surprises up their sleeve. Let's give this one the benefit of the doubt, even if Jermaine is annoying and money motivated to a certain degree. That doesn't mean the show is gunna be crap. You have to think beyond that and remember this will help show the world just how legendary and influential Michael was.

^Good point about Chris Brown. I don't think he is supposed to leave the country, I dont know how he will get by that one.

Not from where I was standing, He couldnt even hit half the notes

No but its a hard song to sing.. Dont compair to Michael because noone can some close him. But still Chris is doing this to pay his respect to his idol Michael Jackson. We all should be glad and happy about that.

o dear

so theres going to be some of "bringing MJ back to life" via a duet with Jermaine.. but didnt MJ turn DOWN the chance to perform with his family again.. he never wanted that reuion tour thing to happen.. he was planning his OWN gigs.. and now he's being forced to sing with jermaine as a hollogram!!! that just takes the biscuit

i'm fed up of seeing jermaines face all over the website

it only says " a largre proportion" of the money goes to charity... how much does jermaine get? cos thats not very precise

I am looking forward to it although so far I don't care for really any of the artists. I think it is a great thing they are doing and I to wish people would wait to see it before they start putting it down.

thats the only part of this that sounds interesting. makes me wonder how. holograms maybe?
THE SENSATION: Michael Jackson is on stage one last time
It will be the surprise of the evening: for THE TRIBUTE Michael Jackson will come on stage one last time.
Just the way his fans worldwide loved him. And he will sing once again – together with brother Jermaine.

Jermaine Jackson: „Michael will return to us for one song. It will be a magic moment for all who loved his music.“

Michael and Jermaine Jackson will sing a duet on stage at THE TRIBUTE. And millions of fans worldwide will witness that this is possible.

I found this fascinating too. A virtual duet with Michael?
Maybe like Natalie Cole and her dad Nat King Cole.

Regardless to the way this looks, Jermaine still loves his brother tho.

dont get me wrong i am happy that it is a tribute concert, but for real though it doesnt seem like one, cos jermaine is just promoting himself, his face is all over the web site. if its a tribute shouldnt it be mj's face not his.

o dear

so theres going to be some of "bringing MJ back to life" via a duet with Jermaine.. but didnt MJ turn DOWN the chance to perform with his family again.. he never wanted that reuion tour thing to happen.. he was planning his OWN gigs.. and now he's being forced to sing with jermaine as a hollogram!!! that just takes the biscuit

i'm fed up of seeing jermaines face all over the website

it only says " a largre proportion" of the money goes to charity... how much does jermaine get? cos thats not very precise
I agree. What is with that? Jermaine is all OVER the website, how is THAT a tribute to Michael? Instead of posting pictures of Michael's charity work, he has himself! And the biggest picture there is Jermaine! Only ONE single picture of his brother Michael!

And yes now Jermaine is making Michael perform with him can you believe that? Knowing Michael declined to perform with the Jackson's when he was alive.

dont get me wrong i am happy that it is a tribute concert, but for real though it doesnt seem like one, cos jermaine is just promoting himself, his face is all over the web site. if its a tribute shouldnt it be mj's face not his.

Exactly how I feel. Plus if you can't have the greatest artists alive today honoring the GREATEST, don't bother. Its just degrading otherwise, even if the gesture comes from a good place. I'm sure to a certain extent it does, Jermaine of coarse loves his brother but he is also taking advantage of the situation it seems by the way he is promoting himself more than the tribute to Michael.

Let's hope Jermaine proves me wrong. So far the artists revealed isn't making me too hopeful but we'll see.

Way to much negativity :(

I hope this turns out beautiful
these people are not performing to be compared to Michael
they are tributing him and his music .. fans should be greatful
someone is doing this for Michael _ it is not a negative thing
it is something positive in his honor

Seem ONLY fans and the Tabloids will turn it into something negative and taint it
its hard to tell them apart anymore lately with all the hate and bashing going on
over anything anyone trys to do for the fans or to honor Michael ..

What the HELL do you want ???

Because Jermaine was in Vienna last to pick up a humanitarian award on behalf of Michael... I bet that's why.

That is most certainly why. I think he struck a deal with these people to do this tribute concert there. Sure Michael loved castles and whatever, but he loved alot of different thing and alot of different places. I'm gonna hold my tongue tho.. I'm not going for a variety of reasons so it really doesn't matter to me.

o dear

Hysterical! & So true. Poor Mike! He didnt want to perform with him when he was alive, but obviously Jermaine can't take no for an answer! Especially bad idea if Jermaine gets the words wrong like at the memorial (though I know he had every excuse).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hysterical! & So true. Poor Mike! He didnt want to perform with him when he was alive, but obviously Jermaine can't take no for an answer! Especially bad idea if Jermaine gets the words wrong like at the memorial (though I know he had every excuse).

:doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not Slane castle in ireland, the most famous castle concert venue in the world. It holds 80'000 and is a natural ampitheatre,

I just don't understand how a convicted felon like Chris Brown who is already serving his sentence of hard labor in Virginia can get out of the country for this show.

To tell you the truth i don´t like Jermaine, i don´t like anyone in that family!!! Except Janet and his children!! Even his mother seems "corrupted" to me!!! Jesus our Mike didn´t have luck with his family!!

Back