Jackson All-Star Tribute Line-Up Revealed + Promo VIDEO

i agree that chris brown and jermaine are not people who exite me and they don't reflect a pro performance at any stage they ever did. Chris brown is a joke when it comes to dancing..............were on earth is genuine, he is one hell of a mover like MJ

I DO look forward to hearing the band and seeing the back up dancers!

Are we still bitching in here about Michaels Brother? or has this thread gained more respect now?

why can't some people understand that not everyone has to like them just because they have jackson as their surname.

if mike wasnt to sure about them and kept his distance from most of them for most of his life, isnt that saying something; and even some of their actions when he was alive lead many people to distrust them.

if i don't like jermaine and i distrust him then it should be my prerogative, just because he is michael's brother doesnt mean i have to like him or think the sun shines off of his ass lol

no you dont have to like him......but Michael never spoke ill about him or anyone else so his fans should take after him and honr him in that way.

I don't want to see other artists covering Michael's songs... I want to see Michael singing his own songs. :( I'd rather watch artists sing their own songs as tribute to Mike - like Stevie Wonder (I Never Dreamed You'd Leave In Summer) & Beyonce (Halo).

I totally agree with this, I can't stand watching others perform Michael's songs.

i guess fans just don't want a sub-par performance. if any artists want to honor or tribute michael what they need to do is the FOLLOW Michaels example, practice, practice, practice, ..... if you can't do it.... don't try it.

no you dont have to like him......but Michael never spoke ill about him or anyone else so his fans should take after him and honr him in that way.

In MJ's words "Respect's not given it's earned".
Jermaine has done plenty to offend and upset me and therefore has yet to earn my respect. Being an MJ fan has nothing to do with liking or respecting Jermaine.

wtf?I heard that madonna,U2,whitney houston will be at this tribute?but oh well now,with all my respect to jackson family (for some members not for all )I still think that jermaine had to wait about this tribute,it's to early to do this,and he is really doing this to promote himself :doh:
but well we had to wait and see this ..

My point was that Michael never spoke bad about anyone in his family so to me you are not honoring Michaels memory by bashing everything the family does.

it's nice of this,but I wonder WHY Jermaine,now..knows and speaks of what Michael really loved???? It's almost like he's just learning. i.e "beauty and history: "Michael would have loved this event here because he was very fascinated by castles, palaces, elegance, history and legends."

What a BULLSHIT !!

You better spend your money on charity

Maybe we should indeed give the show a chance.

It might turn out nice.

My point was that Michael never spoke bad about anyone in his family so to me you are not honoring Michaels memory by bashing everything the family does.

I'm not getting into an argument, but just to defend myself:
I'm not bashing everything the family does. I'm bashing Jermaine & his tribute etc.
Why is criticising Jermaine not honouring Michael's memory? That makes no sense.
Jermaine & Michael are 2 separate people. Family or not.
They are plenty of things Michael did and said that I don't, but it doesn't mean I'm dishonouring him?!
He liked Charlie Chaplin. I don't find him funny at all - does that mean I'm dishonouring his memory?

Oh, and talking of dishonouring, 4 words: Word to the Badd

the 3 kids love their daddy so much. as long as someone is in hornor of MJ, they will be happy to attend. but I am afraid that they will be used as publicity.

I just don't understand how a convicted felon like Chris Brown who is already serving his sentence of hard labor in Virginia can get out of the country for this show.

He was on LKL a few nights ago and confirmed he's free to leave the country.

such bullshit.... so if jermaine or laytoya say bad things about michael publically just because michael never scolde them publically(which am sure he did in private since he doesnt like air family dirt in public unlike some) am just supposed to love the, and respect them just because they have the same surname as him.

so according to you am i supposed to respect and like joe jackson as well?

the 3 kids love their daddy so much. as long as someone is in hornor of MJ, they will be happy to attend. but I am afraid that they will be used as publicity.

involving the kids in something like this smells of pr.

why involve the children in the first place, let them leave normal lives and try to get back stablility in their lives again, not dragging them to another country and putting them on display again on tv just for a show.

fine if he wants to honour their father, am sure the kids would appreciate it but they dont need to be dragged out of the country for this..

am people wonder why many people shake their hands about some of the jackson family actions or why michael tried to distance himself from them for a long time.

he woud be turning in his grave if he knew they were involving his children in something like this.....Apart from their father memorial and burial the children are not obliged to be anywhere else but at home living normal lives.

it's nice of this,but I wonder WHY Jermaine,now..knows and speaks of what Michael really loved???? It's almost like he's just learning. i.e "beauty and history: "Michael would have loved this event here because he was very fascinated by castles, palaces, elegance, history and legends."

probably because jermaine never really knew michael............i dont think they were that close like how michael was close to people like liz taylor or miko brando

Michael loved his family but i seriosuly dont think he was close to many of them ,well apart from his mother.....they seem clueless about many things in michael's life or even simple things in his life.

Last edited:
Oh boy...Chris Brown is gonna fuck up Thriller...

:lol: I agree that was awful
there might be some good artists at the concerts but I just cant stand ppl doing mjs songs
and why is the sit full of pix of Jermain and just one of Micheal? I mean doesn't that tell you something?
I wont watch the concerts not even if they pay me coz Im really not interested in watching a Jermain comeback

Sorry, forgot about the huge and unnecessary Akon hate in this forum. Despite Akon's huge support for MJ, and the fact that the two were friends, for some reason many fans in here have a very biased opinion of him. It's a shame, but the reality is that Akon is the most successful hip-hop artist of the past several years. He has had the most top 10 hits, sold the most records, and is a radio favorite in the western world. Michael and Akon were good friends, and spent quite some time together. Michael admired Akon's work, which is why he asked him to work on some songs. You guys need to cut him some slack. Akon has actually purchased full page ads in magazines giving tribute to Michael and the fact that he is taking time out of his busy schedule to perform in Michael's name is great.

Back