Jackson Family Photos

Re: Family Photos

1672u0p.jpg

What a fantastic thread!

I'm only up to page 3 but it's getting late here...time for bed.

I'll definitely be back tomorrow..well, later today actually, to check out the rest of this! Great stuff!

The boy in the passenger seat is Jermaine's son, right? Who is the guy driving?
Thanks so much for all these great pics, guys! :friends:

The one driving is Randy jr randy son, him and jaffar the other boy in the car have the same mother; jermaine later married Randy's wife lol

There's Austin in the background between Marlon and Tito.
Sorry if this has been posted before!

The one driving is Randy jr randy son, him and jaffar the other boy in the car have the same mother; jermaine later married Randy's wife lol

OMG lol that's so weird!!! I'm trying to imagine it..your uncle's son..being your half brother and your mother's son too..wow! Thank you for the info!
Are Jermaine and Randy OK with one another?

Dang how can you ppl keep up with all the relatives? LOL

And this pic of Janet is freaky, I like it :D
Janet's freaky. Haven't you seen her show where she straps down a guy from the audience and climbs all over him?

Here's a obscure, little known group called the Ripples and Waves. I wonder what happened to them. :tease:
x441dv.jpg

Here's a obscure, little known group called the Ripples and Waves. I wonder what happened to them. :tease:

LOL! What a cute group name! Was this in the caption for the photo? I def know that lil Michael is playing the congas on the right. :)

LOL! What a cute group name! Was this in the caption for the photo? I def know that lil Michael is playing the congas on the right. :)
That was their original name. When Mike was put in the group later on, they changed it to "The Ripples and Waves + Michael". I think it was said that a neighbor came up with "Jackson 5".

There's Austin in the background between Marlon and Tito.
Sorry if this has been posted before!

sweet! austin is pretty cute. but jackie is fine as wine.

chris tucker is funny even when he smiles.

Janet's freaky. Haven't you seen her show where she straps down a guy from the audience and climbs all over him?

thanks for the clearer photo i posted.

and i dont think some michael fans realize how freaky janet was at that concert, i saw two youtube videos of her literally rubbing on her guy fans croootch on what your speaking of.
i say michael should have done something similar with the ladies. :))))

awww

chris tucker is funny even when he smiles.
I think Chris is a Jackson groupie, lol. He always seems to be in a picture with various siblings.
and i dont think some michael fans realize how freaky janet was at that concert, i saw two youtube videos of her literally rubbing on her guy fans croootch on what your speaking of.
i say michael should have done something similar with the ladies. :))))
I guess that's why Janet kept it a secret from her mom that she was listening to Prince & The Time when she was a teen. :p

A big thank you goes out to every single person who's contributed to this thread! I have no idea where you're getting these pictures from but they are absolute GOLD! I just feel so lucky to be able to see them!

Back