21kgoibenhanced.jpg

phototag.pl

Janet is so beautiful :)

vogue_10.jpg

normal_ukvogue04oj5.jpeg

normal_2j34i2q.jpg

normal_ukvogue02se5.jpg

normal_2ywie4n.jpg

Latoya & Janet look beautiful in these photos.

:nono: latoya lol

Re: Family Photos

The women in the Jackson family are just beautiful :stars: :wub:

init.php

I dont know if this was posted here or not, this guy looks nothing like his father, he is soooooooooooooo good looking! He looks totally hispanic! He's got a latino flair going on about him, as much as I dislike alejandra due to her obvious lack of character and morals, the woman is beautiful and thanks 2 god, was able to pass on her good looks to at least one of her many children

Last edited:

init.php

I dont know if this was posted here or not, this guy looks nothing like his father, he is soooooooooooooo good looking! He looks totally hispanic! He's got a latino flair going on about him, as much as I dislike alejandra due to her obvious lack of character and morals, the woman is beautiful and thanks 2 god, was able to pass on her good looks to at least one of her many children

are you talking about randy jr? cuz he looks nothing like the jacksons to me, but he doesnt look hispanic to me either-he looks like a light skinned black guy-he looks like chris brown lol

Apologies if any of these are already posted..

Recent pictures..

Apologies if any of these are already posted..

Recent pictures..

Irregardless of Donte's much discussed "parentage", he is one heck-of-a nice looking young man! (just ignore me:smilerolleyes:).

Last edited:

mjjackie.jpg

Michael and Jackie, probably been posted already but here for those who haven't seen it yet :)

mjjackie.jpg

Michael and Jackie, probably been posted already but here for those who haven't seen it yet :)

I've seen this picture before, but it's beautiful so thanks for posting :)

I love this photo because it shows how protective Jackie felt about his younger brother Michael.

Back