Jackson Kids Involved in Car Accident *UPDATE* Children are OKAY

Not to mention that picture of the kids with Liz at the amusement park....that's all a tip off.

Exactly!!!

Who would've known that?

And the Karate class?

And the trip to Imax?

And the Captian Eo screening?

These aren't random cell phone pictures, these are high quality professional photos.

Which one of the Jacksons are tipping off the paparazzi for $$$?

Colorado is in the US, therefore not safe. This kind of Pap's fuckery is not allowed in places like Finland, Sweden, and Norway. The kids would be safer there. They can even go to school there, since they also have english speaking schools there.

Janet...Diana Ross - GET INVOLVE. Don't turn a blind eye.

if they dont leave america, i doubt paps would move out of cali just for the jackson kids. it would dramatically decrease the nuisance.

I'd rather see Grace who is emotionally connected with the kids, driving them - than some random dude driving and taking them back and forth.
Grace thinks like a mother and wouldn't put them in danger by driving reckless and doing stunts.
Just look at Princess Diana, a "professional driver" drove her when she was chased into her own death.

The more special attention these kids are gonna get, the more it will destroy them.
It's "bad enough" that they have to have security driving after them.

And for the matter, no one of us know how good Grace can drive - She might be a beast behind the wheels :)

she can be in the car with the kids.

and princess diana's PROFESSIONAL DRIVER.... was drunk. hence lets not pick a BAD PROFESSIONAL DRIVER.

I AGREE.... Its pathetic that they have to live as they way they live today.

As if they aren't dealing with enough....!!

I've always wondered how Lisa Marie managed to stay relatively out of the limelight after her father's death, even when she was an adult. Why can't this happen with MJ's children too? Is it too much to ask!?

Because her family never sold her out to the paparazzi like the Jacksons do to MJ and his kids.

These children will be hounded by media/paparazzi till the day they die. There will be no stopping them. The harder you push the media away the more they become frustrated & will try other ways.
Sorry to sound so negative but that's the way it. All you have to do is think of Princess Diana

I'm a nanny for wealthy families here in Aus & one day last year. Myself & a few of the children + a friend flew into Essendon Airport via private jet. When we arrived there were a few paparazzi waiting inside the airport. We thought what the? We saw workers moving a jet into a hanger so asked around what was going on & was told the Cruise family had arrived & left about 1hr ago but some paparazzi had just arrived getting the time wrong. Walking through the very small airport we had papparazzi taking photos & asking questions. The children were scared & had no idea what was going on. Finally 1 person said "They don't know them." That was that we were allowed to pass. I have had photographs taken at various airports by paparazzi, been followed in the car just because we get off a private jet. They think we are celebrities. It's crazy.
When I saw the look on my children's face's (Utter terror & confusion) I can imagine what other children go through.
If I could stop the media & paparazzi I would in a heart beat because they are out of control. They show no respect or sympathy.

I can only imagine what the kids felt like:( And they're not used to it so it comes as a complete surprise. Hope you helped them thru it, though:angel:

I remember Michael saying he's worried the kids might judge him one day for protecting them the way he did.

I think he has nothing to worry about.. I'm sure that now, more than ever, the children understand why their daddy fought so hard to protect them.

Yea he brought it up in a speech about families. The kids seem pretty wise, and I'm sure that with Mama Kate there with them she's helped them to understand what their father did for them. And in the coing years they will see for first hand why it was so important to him that they were spared from the public eye.

OMG! The title almost gave me a heart attack...

Thank God that they didn't get hurt...

You and me both!! I almost freaked, but then I saw the update. Mike's still takin' care of his babies. And always will.

I've always wondered how Lisa Marie managed to stay relatively out of the limelight after her father's death, even when she was an adult. Why can't this happen with MJ's children too? Is it too much to ask!?

I don't think her private life was being sold to the highest bidder. And the paparazzi business wasn't as out of control as it is now.

To those saying tip off tip off... Isn't it just possible they wait outside the house and follow them to where ever they go?
I am sure at times the paps stakeout the house (after the death)...but other times, it is definitely a tip off.

See how quickly TMZ were able to get a quote from Joe?

They have been fed many stories in the past about:
the kids raising money for a 2 legged dog...
what food Katherine cook for the kids during recess....
the kids continuing with private tutoring...

Where do you think all these very private information is coming from?

Last edited:
I just read this about 10 minutes ago and I freaked out. Then I saw that they were fine and in a different car and I calmed down a bit. Words can't explain how disgusted I am with the paps. They are effin' children who just lost their father. They don't need this shit! The media and paps need to back off. They are not famous, there's no reason to be chasing them around.

Michael, please protect your babies. :(

Praying for them. :heart:

Well, from January 2010, the anti-paparazzi law will take effect in California.

I don't know how much it will help. I hope it will.

Because her family never sold her out to the paparazzi like the Jacksons do to MJ and his kids.

First of all it was a different time. The were no paps. Secondly are you comparing MJ's fame to Elvis? Please. The coverage and interest in Mike is unpresented. There hasn't been anything like it before. And no one tips the paps, they are camped out outside of Encino. You guy are on a roll arent you. Its amazin.

I agree...she is a nanny not a driver.....she should not be driving them anywhere...I wouldn't be surprised if she called the paps...sorry I have no use for her....she wanted Michael and she couldn't have him.....now she is driving his children around???.......that in itself smells bad to me......why would Katherine let Grace drive a car with Michael's children in it,,,I just dont get it....I just dont get it at all...this has made me so mad...I mean really mad......I wish these people would wake up and get on the ball here....they are all adults the kids are not they need protection.

I think the all 3 kids shouldn't be put in one car; instead they should be spread out for security/safety reasons.

I'd rather see Grace who is emotionally connected with the kids, driving them - than some random dude driving and taking them back and forth.
Grace thinks like a mother and wouldn't put them in danger by driving reckless and doing stunts.
Just look at Princess Diana, a "professional driver" drove her when she was chased into her own death.

The more special attention these kids are gonna get, the more it will destroy them.
It's "bad enough" that they have to have security driving after them.

And for the matter, no one of us know how good Grace can drive - She might be a beast behind the wheels :)

Grace would be with them of course. A professional driver is A LOT more preferable because they would know what to expect from the paparazzi, they would know how to deal with them, they would be calmer and in better control.

Princess Diana's driver was drunk apparently and theres a whole lot of issues surrounding that night.

That law will definitely help. Finally, celebrities can now take legal action if those scums try to invade their children's privacy.

I hope it spreads to the rest of the world and not just stay in California.
It's about time there was some regulation for those pap vultures.

Yeah, celebrities have the right to fill lawsuits against paps. Paparazzi who take photos of celebrities in "personal or familial activities" without their permission can be sued. The fines are up to $50,000.

Of course, the family would have to fill lots of lawsuits & go into court & stuff, but at least they can do something about it.

The ironic thing is...they did live normal lives. More normal than anything they've experienced since the end of June. They did go out on shopping trips and go to amusement parks and to museums, but 1) No one recognized them and 2) Michael didn't discuss their whereabouts with paps and tabloids!!!

Yep. I know lots of people (even some fans) thought the masks were not necessary and pitched a fit everytime they saw the kids wearing them, BUT it definitely gave those kids freedom when out and about without Michael. The thing is this...we all knew at some point these days would come, even if Michael were still alive. At some point the kids would be maskless and exposed and what's happening now would take place. I was personally hoping they had at least another year or two (with Prince and Paris) before having to deal with this. And the hope was that Michael would still be here to keep them safe in his own way. :(

I pray for those kids and their well being, I truly do. Unless laws are passed, this kind of hounding will never stop. I'm glad they're okay, tho. And thank God it wasn't anything serious. Perhaps there should be a security car in front and one behind the kids' car at all times. That way they don't get bumped from behind and whatnot. A more serious accident could be used to breach security. Since everyone knows what they look like now, there's no way around the stepped up security.

Some ppl are already suspicious of the Jacksons so, imHo, they should REALLY be paranoid about anything bad happening to Michael's kids...anything that's avoidable. Think Sasha and Malia. Think Prince William and Prince Harry. Protect protect PROTECT! Not saying the other Jackson grandchildren are chopped liver...they're cool and precious, too...just saying. :ph34r:

she can be in the car with the kids.

and princess diana's PROFESSIONAL DRIVER.... was drunk. hence lets not pick a BAD PROFESSIONAL DRIVER.

I AGREE.... Its pathetic that they have to live as they way they live today.

As if they aren't dealing with enough....!!

Yes, but my point were more so that stuff can happen and not happen just by coincidence no matter what.

It's almost sounding like Grace has something to do with the papz crashing into that car.

Somewhere they've got to draw a line what's good for the kids - or else they gonna end up putting them in a military tank.

Most celebrities drive their own cars.

Of course I can understand how everyone wants the kids safety - but just let these the nanny drive "her" kids.
It isn't like she's driving a spaceship :D

Sometimes shit just happen no matter if it's a professional or unprofessional driver.
I swear that if it was a professional driver that drove the kids car some people would be like "HEY, who's that random dude driving the car, OMG!"

Yeah, celebrities have the right to fill lawsuits against paps. Paparazzi who take photos of celebrities in "personal or familial activities" without their permission can be sued. The fines are up to $50,000.

Of course, the family would have to fill lots of lawsuits & go into court & stuff, but at least they can do something about it.

Thank God! It's about time. It is bad enough to chase entertainers and actors. But the children did not ask for this. These stalker paparazzi are scum. I hope they end up in the 10th level of hell.

Great! So we have less than 3 months to pray these fractards don't do any serious damage to anyone. After Jan. 2010, it's their arse. I LIKE! :clapping:Let's hope law enforcement follows thru everytime charges are pressed.

Edit: Okay, wait...so this will be considered a CIVIL violation and not a criminal one? *reads back*

Yes, but my point were more so that stuff can happen and not happen just by coincidence no matter what.

It's almost sounding like Grace has something to do with the papz crashing into that car.

Somewhere they've got to draw a line what's good for the kids - or else they gonna end up putting them in a military tank.

Most celebrities drive their own cars.

Of course I can understand how everyone wants the kids safety - but just let these the nanny drive "her" kids.
It isn't like she's driving a spaceship :D

Sometimes shit just happen no matter if it's a professional or unprofessional driver.
I swear that if it was a professional driver that drove the kids car some people would be like "HEY, who's that random dude driving the car, OMG!"

you are right.... sh** does happen. and you have a point.

i guess because sh** does happen.... i would still like professionals to do the driving.

"but just let the nanny drive "HER" kids :bugeyed ??

I am going to ignore this:D

good nite folks.

Back