Jackson Kids Involved in Car Accident *UPDATE* Children are OKAY

paparazzi should be an illegal practice if it's putting the life of minors in danger.

The poor children...I am so scared for them & what the future holds for them :(

laws need to be changed...in every country..intrusion by press n paps has esca;ate in the years causing deaths to PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! not celebs or famous people but human beings..this justification of them being famous has GOT TO STOP...Diana died in france and the laws were changed..Society can't just wait for things like this to happen before making changes...America needs to set the trend as it is the biggest problem..It is the center of films , music etc and has so much good..but also so much bad

Laws should give celebs ( hate that word) the right to have their pics taken in certain places...It should be they can sign something where by they agree or not to paps taking pics leaving their house, out walking a dog, out to lunch, out on a date, driving...They are private moments for EVERY HUMAN BEING...There should be places every famous person knows the paps will be..IE AT A PREMIERE OR AWARDS SHOW...Those are a given....But otherwise it should be the choice of the person whether they want to be harrasses

I say this to everyone..PAPARAZZI ARE SANCTIONED STALKERS...IT Must CHANGE

paparazzi should be an illegal practice if it's putting the life of minors in danger.

I thought It was? I hope the paps back off soon, cause I would hate for something bad to happen to Mike's children. This is the reason why Michael (although it was also Debbie's idea) covered the kids. So dangerous crap like this wouldn't happen. I hope they will leave LA to go to someplace that doesn't have paparazzi that aren't money hungry.

So, the paps again. Doesn't surprise me. Every step of the children is photographed and printed. Even the Bravo-magazine is constantly printing pictures of the children.
The demand of fresh pictures is relentless and cruel and no one is there to protect the siblings anymore. They have lost their father & privacy over night. It does something to a child.

I am sure some of the paps provoke those "accidents" to get a story. They would do anything for a good story, and bringing someone in danger means there is a story to tell.

Exactly right...money is their bottom line. They are a "name" just as Michael was to media. They follow outside the house...they did this to Michael as well. It's business as usual for them. Also since this appears to be a "hit and run," someone should be taken into custody. Thankfully everyone is okay...but this could have been much more serious. I don't think hiding them away however is the answer, that's no life to live. Adults are involved here on both sides...they are the ones driving and they need to act accordingly for the safety of everyone on the roads.

This makes me so angry! They need to be left alone! :angry: I'm so glad they're ok. :angel:

Thankfully they are ok. Paparazzi need to leave them alone. They are just kids for God's sake!

Oh lord...I have mixed feelings..
nr1: I hope this will kickstart some responsible behaviour amongst the members of the media in relation to MJ's children who are only kids and not somekind of animals to be chased around ...
nr2: I can't help thinking that I don't want to know about this...car accidents like this happen to everyone...every common man can have one especially in cities....therefore whilst I understand why the attention I cant help thinking this shall not be considered "news" as it is a private matter...we shouldnt even know that they are learning karate.
BTW I hope they master the karate moves quickly and will use it when necessary :)

Oh my God, I'm so glad they're ok.

This is exactly why Michael kept their faces hidden, he didn't want this sort of thing to happen to them!

Oh dear.. These kids need to be protected all the time! Whether you believe MJ's death was a part of a conspiracy or not, the Jackson kids are worth a lot to a lot of people, the family need to take very good care of these children.

MJ was really smart by not letting the kids be photographed by the paps and kept them relatively safe from the reporters.. I hope the rest of the family honours MJ's wishes for his kids.

Thank god they're alright. I had a thought about this before it happened. Not a premonition, just an educated guess of what would actually transpire due to the crazy ass paps. This is so outrageous!

thank god they're ok
seriously this is getting sick:(
LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!!!!!!!!!

For gods sake. This is why Michael had his kids wear masks, so the paps wouldn't know what they looked like and they could go out on their own without paps following them. Michael would be devastated about this.

This is sad and ppl here should stop pointing their finger at the Jackson family saying they are telling the paps when they leave home. The paps sit right infront of their homes 24 hours a day they do not need any tip offs they see when they leave.

I want MJ back most for them. Those poor children.. it breaks my heart :cry:

Those poor babies. This should not be allowed to happen. These vultures need to stay away but more importantly we, the public need to stop buying the tabloids or clicking on gossip sites that use the pictures of these beautiful children. This is so wrong. They are not celebrities and shouldn't be treated as such. What has the world come to?

When Michael was here, he tried his best to protect them and he was successful but now with him not here to protect his children it is open free for the paps. Something needs to be done.

I'm grateful that nothing awful happened to them. Those children have been through enough.

Paparazzi need to die. Seriously. Had something happened to them, I swear I would have gone to USA and started a revolt!

Sh****T I knew this was going to happen sooner or later! And ther is something someone can do??? They are just babies!!!:mat::mat::mat::mat:

Thank God they're ok :angel:

The poor children...I am so scared for them & what the future holds for them :(
Me too.. oh why won't the paparazzis just leave them alone :no: I hope nothing worse ever happens again.

Back