Jacksons: The Next Generation [REALITY SHOW DISCUSSION ONLY]

Does anybody know whose/which house Tito came into and said 'nice place' - I thought it was Calabassas but surely he has been there before.

I quite like the show.

TJ (and his wife) comes across as impressive. Family man, responsible, he got his degree, he and his wife has their businesses and so on. Taj seems to be the shy one. Taryll makes me feel sad. Especially his interactions with his girlfriend. He seems to be bottling everything up (he mentioned he didn't deal with his mother's death for example). It's a little uncomfortable to watch IMO.

Tanay no surprises there. It was quite clear she wasn't related to Tito. If she had a paternity test proving Tito is her father she would have made it public years ago. Although I don't get why she had pictures with Tito.

Do some of the Jackson have a think towards royalty? You know, Royal, Jermajesty. I understand Michael wanted to pay tribute to his grandfather Prince Albert Scruse (sp?) but as far as I'm concerned, the only legitimately regal in that family is our King, Michael Jackson.

How many episodes are out? I can find only first 2 for download. Is that all?

Does anybody know whose/which house Tito came into and said 'nice place' - I thought it was Calabassas but surely he has been there before.

It was a rental house that 3T had in Las Vegas. It said on the screen just before Tito knocked. Tito lives in Las Vegas now along with Jackie.

Just wanted to add that according to TJ he has had his real estate license for 8 years and has been a broker for 5. Tj's wife also owns an exercise studio (or at least she used to and that's why she was training Taryll). Taj does film work and also does some professional photography. Taryll has done music only as far as I know. He put out an ep a while ago. Not sure what else he has done.

Last edited:
I quite like the show.

TJ (and his wife) comes across as impressive. Family man, responsible, he got his degree, he and his wife has their businesses and so on. Taj seems to be the shy one. Taryll makes me feel sad. Especially his interactions with his girlfriend. He seems to be bottling everything up (he mentioned he didn't deal with his mother's death for example). It's a little uncomfortable to watch IMO.

Tanay no surprises there. It was quite clear she wasn't related to Tito. If she had a paternity test proving Tito is her father she would have made it public years ago. Although I don't get why she had pictures with Tito.

Pretty much agree with all of this. Taryll seems so vulnerable, and yes, it's uncomfortable to watch. He deserves a better relationship than the one he has. I think none of these guys really got over the sudden death of their mother -- how could they, really? They are struggling a LOT in getting new music together, and I hope they follow Tito's suggestion of using other writers, and just get it DONE. In a way, they all seem much younger than their actual ages, i.e. not that mature. I'm sure their mother's death has a lot to do with that?

The whole Tanay theme was very strange, and she must be extremely unbalanced, especially since there had already been one DNA test proving Tito was not her father. Not sure if that digression enhanced ratings -- seemed sort of pointless?

I hope they get that album DONE.

Episodes 5 looks pretty good got to watch.

I got to agree too Taryll is the one that is have the problems he need 3T to get back together music is all he has Taryll has nothing to fall back on. It sad that their stop after their uncle Michael pass away just like TJ said Michael was their driver. If their do not do it for themselves do it for their uncle Michael and the fans. That the only way i can see them keep the legacy going this is a family of music the Jacksons. What better way then to follow in the footstep of the world greatest entertainer Michael Jackson

Last edited:
LastTear;4113046 said:
Lol I think the phrase MJFam says it all, not attributed to just right there in the original tweets.

MJFAm is who the tweet is addressed to. Assigning incorrect implications to this tweet supports the agenda that Taj correctly and quite clearly tweeted about. I agree there should be no to and fro especially when the tweet was rather straightforward. He could not be more clear regarding his meaning.

ivy;4113117 said:
I quite like the show.

Your post was refreshing!

The reality television show is staged as far as location and events as is any other reality show. However; conversations and more importantly, feelings expressed are authentic from all participants on this particular show. This is why the brothers’ grief (particularly Taryll's as everyone deals with grief differently) and Tito’s grief (I was proud of him revealing the small portion he did and it explains his understandable absence in his sons' lives) resulting from his sons' mother’s passing over two decades ago is very uncomfortable for some viewers. If those feelings were untrue, viewers would feel nothing.

Although I don't get why she had pictures with Tito.

Tito's generation did not deal with vultures in the manner the next generation of Jacksons have. Although it may have initially hurt Tito that his sons had a sibling DNA test performed, preserving the debunking of this particular myth on video tape will erase any doubt this woman was nothing more than the usual vulture circling a Jackson with the hopes of a financial return for their trouble.

Last edited:
Tito's generation did not deal with vultures in the manner the next generation of Jacksons have. Although it may have initially hurt Tito that his sons had a sibling DNA test performed, preserving the debunking of this particular myth on video tape will erase any doubt this woman was nothing more than the usual vulture circling a Jackson with the hopes of a financial return for their trouble.

I'm not sure I understand your point here (and it's quite late here). I wasn't talking about sibling DNA test or the video etc. I was talking about Tanay having several photos with Tito, even one photo of Tito kissing her on the cheek. I can totally understand ignoring people like Tanay and not even entertaining or not having the need to debunk their claims. What I don't get is why Tito will pose for multiple pictures with her.

Ivy, anyone presenting themselves as a fan to Tito's generation was taken at face value. Tito's generation would never be rude to anyone stating they were a fan despite those people being rude to them.

Think of Michael and how kind he was to fans who followed him everywhere to the point that he recognized them. He was kind even if some he was most likely weary of and kept at an arm's length. There was nothing unusual about Tito's behavior. A kiss on a cheek means absolutely nothing. What is usual, unfortunately, is that someone would take advantage of a Jackson at any given chance.

The next generation of Jacksons uses social media to respond to those they believe are attempting to take advantage of them simply because of their last name. Tito's sons are using this show to debunk the myth about their father. Being a Jackson does not mean Tito has fathered illegitimate children despite some fans believing such.

Soundmind;4113080 said:
Could be but I believe he only got it so the executors won't use the lack of proper education as a means not to allow him to get some managerial position (I strongly believe he hopes and works on becoming an executor.)

I believe Taj works for the estate in relation to MJ's memorabilia.

Taj did mention these during his AEG testimony:
Taj said MJ wanted to put the storage facilities in Taj's name. Taj: There were very few people my uncle trusted. Taj: He had been betrayed his whole life. He knew he could trust me and if something happened to him I would do the right thing. Taj said his mom did the same thing, put her valuables in a safe. However, his mom's possession in the storage locker were auctioned off. Taj: A company sued our family for not performing at a certain event and they put a lien on the storage. Taj: The storage unit got tied up and unfortunately we became the victims of it. Taj said MJ had sentimental things in the storage that he wanted to keep for his children. Taj said the storage was full with stuff from Neverland. It had furniture, arts, arcade games. MJ had 2 storage lockers. One in Vegas is half of the size of the courtroom (30x37 feet) and the one in Buellton was at least 4 times bigger. Cahan asked if Taj was being paid to take care of MJ's storage. He said at first he didn't want to get paid, but MJ insisted. (ABC7)

and this

Taj said he was given two computers from the Carolwood house. One was a computer with music, one was a computer used by the security team, Taj said. Jeffrey Phillips, business partner of my aunt La Toya, gave him the computers, Taj said. He was at the Hayvenhurst house. "He handed them to me," Taj said. They were Mac Towers. Taj is not sure whether he got the screen as well or not. Taj: It was known Estate was looking for music for MJ's new album. I'm assuming Jeffrey knew I was helping Estate out in that aspect of it. Taj is still working with MJ's Estate. Taj: I turned 1 of them on, it had music files. Turned the other one on and had log in request, with Mr. Amir's name, asking for a password. Taj could not access it, since he didn't have the password. "The Estate was looking for 4 hard drives with music in it," Taj said. He thought that's what was being given to him. The music computer was given to the executors of Michael's estate, Taj said. Taj said he called Michael Amir Williams but the password he gave him didn't work. Michael Amir said there was no music in that computer. The Estate, thus, was not interested in the security computer. Taj said he left the security computer at Hayvenhurst house. He hasn't seen the computer since. (ABC7)

I thought Karen Langford was the archivist for MJ's possessions?

I found it where she states it:
Karen Langford was friends with Michael Jackson and worked with him from 1981 until his death. She’s now the archivist for the Jackson estate. There are rows and rows, floor to ceiling, of Jackson’s possessions, most of it never seen publicly since he died. This warehouse is 20,000 square feet. Every inch of it is full. There are antiques and video games from Neverland ranch, his Grammys…

Last edited:
Edit: Did not know that the links are forbitten, sorry

The last episode...Taryll really makes me feel sad, i hope he'll find his way in life.

Last edited:
Seriously! Staff are ought to do something about the links posted to Marco B site?
Admins are you sleeping or what:D

Just background info regarding Marco B, he has been banned from MJJC many times, but comes back with new username etc.
I think it is hypocritical to allow people to post links to his site, while himself is banned.
He believes Branca is behind of killings as follows: Michael, Peter L, DiLeo, Klein and maybe some others.
Ps, no wonder we don't get any new releases, Branca is too busy going around killing people:scratch:

I, too, am enjoying the show, and find these guys to be gentle souls, personable, vulnerable, and unfortunately, somewhat lost. I REALLY hope they can get it together and put out some music.

With that said, I do find myself annoyed at the frequent mentions of "being a Jackson" and the notion that people want to "take advantage" because of that. They are NOT Michael, and don't have to deal with his challenges, of paparazzi, moochers, and so on. I can't see anything others could GET from them for being Jacksons. They are neither rich nor influential. That just doesn't seem to be any sort of "problem" for them, and they seem to think that it is? I think it's more of a problem that the family-at-large (older generation) may be putting pressure on them to succeed in the music industry, when they might be better suited for other occupations? In that sense, I see "being a Jackson" as a liability that they can't seem to get free of, and something internally generated by the larger family, and not by any outside forces such as moochers or paparazzi. I also don't see any sign of gainful employment OUTSIDE of money Michael continues to generate, even though he has passed on. Somehow, their support continues to be generated by the estate, which is MICHAEL'S MONEY. I do feel it would be nice if they had some direction of how their OWN lives could go, apart from family pressure and the apparently endless stream of Michael's money. I do wish them well, but am not hopeful for them.

I, too, am enjoying the show, and find these guys to be gentle souls, personable, vulnerable, and unfortunately, somewhat lost. I REALLY hope they can get it together and put out some music.

With that said, I do find myself annoyed at the frequent mentions of "being a Jackson" and the notion that people want to "take advantage" because of that. They are NOT Michael, and don't have to deal with his challenges, of paparazzi, moochers, and so on. I can't see anything others could GET from them for being Jacksons. They are neither rich nor influential. That just doesn't seem to be any sort of "problem" for them, and they seem to think that it is? I think it's more of a problem that the family-at-large (older generation) may be putting pressure on them to succeed in the music industry, when they might be better suited for other occupations? In that sense, I see "being a Jackson" as a liability that they can't seem to get free of, and something internally generated by the larger family, and not by any outside forces such as moochers or paparazzi. I also don't see any sign of gainful employment OUTSIDE of money Michael continues to generate, even though he has passed on. Somehow, their support continues to be generated by the estate, which is MICHAEL'S MONEY. I do feel it would be nice if they had some direction of how their OWN lives could go, apart from family pressure and the apparently endless stream of Michael's money. I do wish them well, but am not hopeful for them.

Sigh:unsure:

I don't get that moaning about being Jackson etc.................
Nobody is taking advantage of them, they are the ones taking advantages of being Jackson.
How many times can they say uncle Michael in one episode or something about Jackson:D
Paps are not after them at all, unless any of the PPB is there.
They said they had to stipulate that PPB doesn't have to appear in their show, so that itself should tell them where their fame lies:D
No kids-no show, thus thats why they probably got Prince and Bigi to appear in few episodes.

That being Jackson thingy is self-inflected delusion that they living in - sorry 3T lads:D

Anything relating to B Marco is banned here at MJJC - in case you are not aware he is a MJJC hater and slaughters both our community and myself daily.

Please do not post anything relating to this asss on my community.

Cheers guys.

P.S. thanks Tygger for exposing yet another username (of 15 already banned)

That being Jackson thingy is self-inflected delusion that they living in - sorry 3T lads
..------------------------

Totally agree. They arent famous.the press/paps aren't interested unless the mj3 are with them. If they walked down the street 99 percent of people wouldn't know who they are. Same if the went for a job interview. Unfortunatly it just seems part of the jackson mentality that they use in order to downplay their own lack of interest and ability to act like normal people. i.e. to get a job and is imo how the entire family has all been raised.
.blame everything on being a jackson and being famous even though you aren't famous! .even now at near middle age the 3T's are still trying to follow that through and Tito is like Joe .they really need to move on but I guess while they all appear to be living the life through mj's money there is no reason or motivation to act like the average joe

They said they had to stipulate that PPB doesn't have to appear in their show, so that itself should tell them where their fame lies
----------

Does anyone seriously believe that. You would only stipulate such a thing if you were refusing to have the kids in the show and wanted to make it clear to the shows makers from the beginning . Yet low and behold jr appears in the promo for it! Imo it was nothing more than an attempt to try and act like we aren't using the kids, they asked to be in the show we didn't want to use them But they insisted.i guess they couldnt refuse the offer!

I'm glad Paris chose not being part of the reality though. It seems she doesn't enjoy the spotlight as much as some of the unemployed adults. If they really think they're famous just for being Jacksons, they couldn't be more delusional, their entitlement is unbelievable.

When they were talking about the price of fame, I couldn't help but cringing! PPB haven't done anything on their own right to become famous but they're the ones paying such price for who their father is, not the rest of the cousins.

Anything relating to B Marco is banned here at MJJC - in case you are not aware he is a MJJC hater and slaughters both our community and myself daily.

Please do not post anything relating to this asss on my community.

Cheers guys.

P.S. thanks Tygger for exposing yet another username (of 15 already banned)

I was not aware of those issues or any multiple usernames until this post. Duly noted.

Back