Jacksons: The Next Generation [REALITY SHOW DISCUSSION ONLY]

Mechi;4112831 said:
I'm pretty sure noone's interested in this show but Michael Jackson fans.

3T and Jackson fans enjoy the show.

I did not see a rather popular tweet from Taj posted here but, it is appropriate for the thread as it was a response to some very unkind tweets he received after the airing of the first episode.

Taj Jackson
‏@tajjackson3
When someone claims to be part of the #MJFam ,but only spews hate and lies to and about his OWN family. Beware Fam, there’s a bigger agenda.

Tygger;4112838 said:
3T and Jackson fans enjoy the show.

I did not see a rather popular tweet from Taj posted here but, it is appropriate for the thread as it was a response to some very unkind tweets he received after the airing of the first episode.

Taj Jackson
‏@tajjackson3
When someone claims to be part of the #MJFam ,but only spews hate and lies to and about his OWN family. Beware Fam, there’s a bigger agenda.

Nobody should be spewing "hate and lies," about anyone! But, being part of the #MJFam (if that's a reference to Michael's fans) doesn't mean automatically being part of the JACKSON family, i.e. fans of theirs. That's just not how it works.

Nobody should be spewing "hate and lies," about anyone! But, being part of the #MJFam (if that's a reference to Michael's fans) doesn't mean automatically being part of the JACKSON family, i.e. fans of theirs. That's just not how it works.

:blink: I thought I read his tweet wrong, but it does seem like he considers being a Mike fan the same as being a Jackson fan. I like the Jackson 5/Jacksons, Mike and Janet (and two Rebbie songs), but that's the limit of my Jacksons fanship. I don't know about the next generation of the family and I certainly am not a fan of them, mainly because they haven't done anything worthy of earning my fanship.

I think they might be taking the "Fam" part literally :lol:

So, Paris got married, Prince disowned his father and couple sue Michael Jackson's ghost for impregnating wife :bugeyed

By looking at headlines when I do MJ google search,Tanya saga is lame to compare what is going on tabloids at the moment:scratch:

Ps, Tanay Jackson ?@TanayJackson Oct 21
With @musiqsoulchild and officialgepettoj supporting the situation.

It is all right if Gepetto is supporting the situation:doh:

Last edited:
So, Paris got married, Prince disowned his father and couple sue Michael Jackson's ghost for impregnating wife :bugeyed

By looking at headlines when I do MJ google search,Tanya saga is lame to compare what is going on tabloids at the moment:scratch:

Ps, Tanay Jackson ?@TanayJackson Oct 21
With @musiqsoulchild and officialgepettoj supporting the situation.

It is all right if Gepetto is supporting the situation:doh:

That's odd. I can't seem to find the "eating popcorn" emoticon. Well, whatever.

I agree with you that no one should spew such negativity but, it happens quite often online and particularly in this situation, against Michael's family by those who consider themselves to be his fans.

Taj was crystal clear in his tweet. He did not state anyone who is a Michael Jackson fan should or must be a Jackson family fan. You added that requirement to his words.

I agree with you that no one should spew such negativity but, it happens quite often online and particularly in this situation, against Michael's family by those who consider themselves to be his fans.

Taj was crystal clear in his tweet. He did not state anyone who is a Michael Jackson fan should or must be a Jackson family fan. You added that requirement to his words.

Seemed to be implied, and that is my opinion. It's an often-repeated trend by some, that being a Michael fan SHOULD mean also being a fan of others in his family. That isn't necessarily true.

AutumnII, it is a trend perpetuated by you and you attempted to assign it to Taj when he did not state or imply any such requirement.

Yes, it's perpetuated by some we have to be fans of the other Jackson's as well and you're one of the first people who comes to mind because you Tygger and some others have tried to scold us if we dare to criticize them. Being an MJ fan doesn't automatically extend to the other Jackson's, I have the utmost respect towards Michael but I don't have to do the same for the other family members.

Respect is earned, not given. The majority of the immediate family member haven't done anything to respect them as individuals.

Last edited:
Yes, it's perpetuated by some we have to be fans of the other Jackson's as well and you're Ine of the first ones who comes to mind because you Tygger and some others are trying to scold us if we dare to criticize them. Being an MJ fan doesn't automatically extend to the other Jackson's, I have the utmost respect towards Michael but I don't have to do the same for the other family members.

Of COURSE, and it's been going on for YEARS, perpetuated by some. The theme came to the forefront with Jermaine's behavior after Michael's passing, with his emphasis on the extended family and his closeness (NOT) to Michael. Personally, I found his attempt to scoop up and claim Michael's fans, offensive. The "logic" goes like this: "If you love Michael, and Michael loved his family, you SHOULD also love and support his family." Maybe some do, but for others, it simply doesn't work that way.

As far as 3-T and their reality show are concerned? Sure, I've been watching it ONLY because of their family connection to Michael (would have little reason to, otherwise). I find them fairly uninteresting, but I wish them well, as I would anyone. I do find it maddening that they continue to squabble about their long-delayed album, though.

I mean, I'm ok if some people are fans of the other Jackson's but they don't have to push it into others and not getting angry/offended if the majority decides to side only with Michael and his children because of their questionable motives when it comes to him.

I also watched 2 episodes because 3T are Michael's nephews but I don't even feel looking for the next ones. Their show is boring prefabricated like many other "realities."

The Real ‏@TheRealDaytime
Taj, Taryll & TJ Jackson share how their uncle Michael Jackson helped influence their musical careers, in this clip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwlLd1IUqK8 …
[video=youtube;nwlLd1IUqK8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwlLd1IUqK8[/video]
[video=youtube;6B3yklC7sAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B3yklC7sAc[/video]
[video=youtube;GSY7K_Ew_mk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSY7K_Ew_mk[/video]

Snow, you are wrong.

It is and has not been perpetuated by me because I have consistently stated I do not participate in discussions were the only purpose is to express distaste for the Jacksons. You will be hard pressed to find any post by myself stating those who consider themselves Michael Jackson fans must be fans of his family members. It was also not perpetuated by Taj despite AutumnII's attempt to attribute it to him.

Moving right along. OMG! Tito said to Royal (and I paraphrase), "have you had THE TALK yet? About war? You know, when a soldier goes into battle he has to put on a helmet?" Ha ha HAAAAAAA ha ha. Carry on. . .

Moving right along. OMG! Tito said to Royal (and I paraphrase), "have you had THE TALK yet? About war? You know, when a soldier goes into battle he has to put on a helmet?" Ha ha HAAAAAAA ha ha. Carry on. . .
I have got to be the most naive fifty plus woman alive-I didn't get it when I was watching the show and read your post a couple of times before I clicked. Gee whiz-I'm pathetic.

I have got to be the most naive fifty plus woman alive-I didn't get it when I was watching the show and read your post a couple of times before I clicked. Gee whiz-I'm pathetic.

I couldn't believe Tito actually SAID that -- hilarious. Getting a visual though, and it's pretty strange. .. . . . har har?

Lol I think the phrase MJFam says it all, not attributed to just right there in the original tweets.

Anyway beofre we we end up with five pages to and fro......

DNA negative. Tanay has made no comment for two days on Twitter. So according to Tito she did sue him and SHE was the one who didn't show up and the paternal DNA was also negative but Tito didn't keep the document. Quote Tito 'she is a pain in the ass'. If that is the case that she has seen evidence showing she is not a Jackson and has continued using the family name and profiting and promoting herself then surely that is fraud?

Felt really bad for Taryll in this episode, seems like he has spent a long time bottling things up and it's sad to hear anyone feeling so bad about their life. He really does need a purpose and I hope he finds it.

As as for the soldier convo, yeah... I'm the mother of teenage daughters so prefer a different conversation.

Oh, she will come back with something about DNA test wasn't court ordered in NY, so it is not conclusive:D

What was wrong with Tarryll?

It was just so clear how unhappy he is with his life, they had never visited their mothers resting place and he got really upset, and wasn't acting. I just hope if 3T doesn't go the way he hopes that he looks for a new focus and something that makes him happy and fulfilled.

I dont know about Tanay, what she will do now, Tito was pretty clear. Hopefully she will take her cousin Gepetto, pick up B Howard enroute and disappear.

I was thinking of that KJ + PPB Oprah interview where all the cousins showed up too, and Oprah asked them what they want to do.
All of them wanted to be either singers or actors, none of them had desire to do anything else. While I think it is ok to parents to support their kids dreams, but it is also their responsibility to tell that it may not happen and it is good to have back-up plan, so they won't end up being nothing at some stage of their lives.

I think Tarryll never entertained any other career than singing, but he must have seen that in music industry not many gets to stay there forever.
TJ seemingly understood that and got real estate company up and running. Taj is doing film(?), so it is Tarryl that doesn't have anything to fall back.

But what careers do his brothers have? Both are getting cheques from the estate by the beginning of every month.

TJ is trying to give the impression that he has a career of his own and a source of living independent from the estate but there is nothing to prove this claim but a website which appeared immediately after Neverland was put on sale with a very poor profile of TJ that conveniently limits his prior experience in real estate to "family members and friends". Under these circumstances, one cannot but wonder whether his intentions are merely to get a piece of the pie by marketing his ability to easy access to the executors to interested investors, something his uncles Jermaine and Randy made a career of in relation to MJ. I bet his sudden interest in real estate with his so poor of an experience that I dare to say is at best exaggerated and at worst fabricated, will evaporates once Neverland is sold either through him or someone else.

The same goes to Taj, he is being supported by the estate. According to him he was working on movies with MJ, so he probably was getting something from MJ prior to MJ's death.

The three of them do not have anything that is not based on their association with MJ, NOTHING. So when people say Trayll should get an aim like his brothers and do something with his life, they are encouraging him to live off MJ's money like his brothers have been doing.

I assumed that TJ got his business degree because he needed it for his real estate career + company after his babysitting career of PPB is over, and his will put more effort on real estate then?

Do Taj really works for the estate? I remember earlier there was some talk about it, but I don't see his name on the estate accountings like Jackies?

I thought it was just marlon who did real estate...????

I assumed that TJ got his business degree because he needed it for his real estate career + company after his babysitting career of PPB is over, and his will put more effort on real estate then?

Do Taj really works for the estate? I remember earlier there was some talk about it, but I don't see his name on the estate accountings like Jackies?

Could be but I believe he only got it so the executors won't use the lack of proper education as a means not to allow him to get some managerial position (I strongly believe he hopes and works on becoming an executor.)

I believe Taj works for the estate in relation to MJ's memorabilia.

CSDFgXnWIAABhvl.png

After I watched the first episode I thought it wasn't as bad as I'd expected and I was happy that at least Michael was being mentioned in a positive way all the time, but by episode 3 it's becoming pretty obvious how scripted everything is and what the real agenda is. My guess is either by the end of the show they've miraculously worked out their issues as a group, show us how they hit the studio with new-found enthusiasm now that they're all on the same page, and end with the announcement of their new album OR.. the exact same scenario - but with Taryll going solo.

Tacky that they have to use this woman to get ratings. when before they had denied her connection to them and certainly done nothing to help her to promote her claims infact wanting it shot down asap. now theyare using her as a main part of the show. you forget whos using who here. Embarassing to say the least

Tacky indeed. The whole thing was cringeworthy to watch, especially coming from people who complain about the stupidity of 'tabloid drama' so much.. :ermm:

Back