Jan 7th, 2008: Michael Jackson News and Mentionings [MJ to tour?]

Re: Jan 7th, 2008: Michael Jackson News and Mentionings

Obviously, the best thing Ray-Ray can do NOW is not say anything or even respond. You know she gets pissed when fans start asking too many questions. She should say "F**K YOU!" and see what kind of reaction she gets. :lol: The zanier MJ fans will start pitching a b***h at her! :rofl:

Totally agree!

I hope these articles are not just taken from those old ones and changed up a bit..

This would be awsome.. HOWEVER, I really hope it's not in dedication to THRILLER 25.. though I am happy what the amazing album THRILLER did. I am looking into the FUTURE. I am waiting for his NEW music and projects. Thriller was THEN, I am looking foward to the PRESENT & FUTURE..

I hope these articles are not just taken from those old ones and changed up a bit..

This would be awsome.. HOWEVER, I really hope it's not in dedication to THRILLER 25.. though I am happy what the amazing album THRILLER did. I am looking into the FUTURE. I am waiting for his NEW music and projects. Thriller was THEN, I am looking foward to the PRESENT & FUTURE..

Great point because we know the media of today is so lazy and rarely do any research on their own just piggyback off of each other no matter if it is accurate or not, I also too hope that a tour would be in conjunction with a new album not T25.

^ Yeah and right now I'm getting Hiiiigh off this joint! :lol:
:lol::lol:

Obviously, the best thing Ray-Ray can do NOW is not say anything or even respond. You know she gets pissed when fans start asking too many questions. She should say "F**K YOU!" and see what kind of reaction she gets. :lol: The zanier MJ fans will start pitching a b***h at her! :rofl:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I want new stuff too! But I will go see him in a hurry whatever he does.:yes:

I think THRILLER should have a great tribute show.. maybe somewhat like 30th Anniversary, where people come out to celibrate.. or some type of celibration show..

But for a set of concerts, I really feel that Michael should hold that for his NEW album..

I personally think that the article mentioned the concert celibrating thrillers annversary because the writer knows of THRILLER 25 album and ASUMED. That is what it's for..

I REALLY REALLY hope, there is truth to the London performances.. If so - We MJ fans from other parts of the world need to go in groups.. Helping each other find places, split hotel costs, possibly getting flight group packages (discounts) etc.. U.S. fans can make groups of (lets just say 10) and meet up and travel together.. Same with other fans from around the world.. Japanese fans make groups. etc..

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I really hope this is true!

i just hope the 7-10 shows is correct and not the 30. talk about going from one extream to the other. mj u canot be inthe same country as me and do 30 shows unless each ticket cost £10 lol

theres defo something going one with these rumours just wish they would hurry up and clarify

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2008/01/07/19099062.aspx

Chris Brown, 50 Cent Working With Michael Jackson

R&B singer Chris Brown may be one-step closer to his dream of recording with the Michael Jackson, thanks to a recent conversation with Black Eyed Peas’ front man will.I.am, who is executive producing the King of Pop’s new album.

According to Brown, he recently had a conversation with Jackson, who verbally agreed to collaborate with him on a song in the near future.

"Hopefully it will be," Chris Brown told AllHipHop.com in a recent interview. "We are talking but…like I originally talked to will.I.am, because he does some stuff for him. And then when I talked to Mike, he said 'Yeah we’ll do something,' so hopefully we will do that record."

Jackson has enlisted the Black Eyed Peas’ front man to executive produce his upcoming untitled album, which also features contributions from Rodney Jerkins, Teddy Riley and others.

The album is being recorded in Westmeath Ireland, Las Vegas and New York.

Brown, 18, has frequently cited Jackson as an inspiration, noting that he grew up mimicking the 49-year-old singer’s signature dance moves.

The news comes as Jackson is reportedly in the planning phase of a series of performances in the UK that will net him close to $30 million dollars.

Jackson is said to be working with will.I.am and Queens, New York rapper 50 Cent to produce a 10-30 date residency at the O2 Arena.

The concerts will be Jackson’s first produced series of shows in over a decade.

She hadn't denied it yet? Oh, well, it must be true.

What a nice way to pay tribute to Thriller. He is probably gonna sing all the songs on the album and do a special Thriller set. I like to see him wearing the werewolf mask and the skinny leg pants. He should put a girl up there dressed like Ola and chase her around the stage.

SORRY, BUT THAT CHASE TURNS ME ON!

I was scanning MJNO and one of its members emailed Raymone. This is her reply:

Dear Jeannette,

Happy New Year to you! Discussions are continuing but nothing has been
finalized at this time.

Best regards,
Raymone K. Bain

from Jacksonaction.com (MJNO poster)

Wow, that response seems to be positive regarding this rumour.

I am jamming off of One More Chance right now. Downloaded it to my Chocolate phone. It is sounding really good too.

Now that is what I call an interesting find Dorothy. All HipHop wrote about Michael at that party with Whoo Kid. All of what they have in that article seems like a selectlion of things we have heard before. I wonder if they know how to separate the wheat from the chaff.

I found it! Michael went to Celine's show (photo)
I haven't seen it before. and a Celine fan just gave it to me .

well, share it with u.

200801072154457755.jpg

hope it hasn't been posted

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, COOL! Michael, sing a duet with her! Like, now, lol.

Dear Jeannette,

finalized at this time.

Best regards,
Raymone K. Bain

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...............:8-25-03stretcher:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...............:8-25-03stretcher:

lmao:lol::lol::lol:

this reminds me of the other concerts where they're taking folks out on stretchers and ish!!

Last edited:

Celine goes on tour soon? or is she already on tour?

Yeah, she goes on tour starting this year, in Europe. I've got tickets to see her at the Pepsi center, I'm so excited. I saw her show in Vegas and it was hands down the best live show I've ever seen, while actually being there. Her voice is incredible. I thought her voice worked great with Michael's on "What More Can I Give", they should so totally sing a duet together, since Striesand doesn't want to, lol. I think Celine would though.

Dear Jeannette,

finalized at this time.

Best regards,
Raymone K. Bain

So there are talks? That's pretty awsome. But damn, it's gotta be in London, lol.

And damn it with these list of collaboraters. Chris Brown is a joke as an artist. I hope Michael was just appeasing him by trying to be nice, but wasn't actually serious, arghh, lol. Can you imagine those two singing on a track? Chris Brown would sound even more lame then he does now on his own.

And didn't Chris Brown talk about this conversation about 5 months ago or something?

Last edited:

SORRY, BUT THAT CHASE TURNS ME ON!

your scaring me ATLF LOL

so it looks like raymone has confirmed there are talks going on . we r getting nearer slowly but surley

I hope Michael was just appeasing him by trying to be nice,

im sure he was, u know what mjs like

Yeah, I do. I'm not worried. It just annoys me with these contant stories, lol.

Dear Jeannette,

finalized at this time.

Best regards,
Raymone K. Bain

Thanks for the news.

Damn! LOL! I knew that a fan would e-mail Ms. Bain. STOP E-MAILING THIS WOMAN! LOL. Let the suspense CONTINUE! It is fun when fans guess and speculate! LOL. Gosh!

Now, reading the e-mail, it shows that thereis a possibility that MJ might do this tour in London. And she did not say NO! LOL.

Ok, talks are confirmed. So the NME report was right: JACKSON IS IN TALKS...

So there are talks? That's pretty awsome. But damn, it's gotta be in London, lol.

And damn it with these list of collaboraters. Chris Brown is a joke as an artist. I hope Michael was just appeasing him by trying to be nice, but wasn't actually serious, arghh, lol. Can you imagine those two singing on a track? Chris Brown would sound even more lame then he does now on his own.

And didn't Chris Brown talk about this conversation about 5 months ago or something?
awww, don't be so hard on him wbss. he just wanna sang with his idol. I think it's cute. afterall, he did do mike a favor by performing the thriller dance--one favor deserves another. :lol:

I wouldn't call that a favor, lol. He bastardized the song and the choreography, lol.

Chris Brown is a joke as an artist. I hope Michael was just appeasing him by trying to be nice, but wasn't actually serious, arghh, lol.

Oh, come now, not this again...lol. "Well he said we'll do something..." that doesnt mean dancing or singing together does it? :blink:

Well it doesn't mean writing a song together hardly, considering Chris can't write, not really, lol. You can't call penning corny lyrics an actual talent for song writing. I think it would mean a duet, but I don't take it seriously. I'm just stating my opinion. You don't have to agree.

Last edited:

What I'm saying is, Michael could probably cast Chris as back up dancer or extra in one of his vids... :D (Just a thought)

Well, that could be, but I dont' think he's good enough, lol. He needs pros. Unless he stuck him with the hip hop street dancers he sometimes has in a seperate troop.

Last edited:

Just a heads up. Lee Thomas, the Detroit TV host who suffers from vitiligo, is going to be on Larry King tonight.

Back