Jan 7th, 2008: Michael Jackson News and Mentionings [MJ to tour?]

Re: Jan 7th, 2008: Michael Jackson News and Mentionings

Thanx for the message update.... Its getting warmer and I am getting excited!!!

awww, don't be so hard on him wbss. he just wanna sang with his idol. I think it's cute. afterall, he did do mike a favor by performing the thriller dance--one favor deserves another. :lol:

Thank you. I can't understand the Chris Brown bashing. I remember when I predicted that Chris Brown would be a big star on the MJJF board back in 2005. Man, I should have a recieved an apology from that when I was basically trashed because of it. I hope it is true that Chris gets a chance to do something with MJ. I can't say the same for 50 Cents.

Chris Brown is a joke as an artist. I hope Michael was just appeasing him by trying to be nice, but wasn't actually serious, arghh, lol

Who said that he was an artist? He is a performer. There is a difference. Every entertainer does not have to be as super talented as MJ. MJ fans have got to stop the crappy bashing. You claimed that you are an adult, yet you are bashing an 18 year old young man. Do some growing up. How would you like it if someone called your posts a joke because all you ever do is bashed people and praised MJ as if he was the second coming to Jesus Christ? I know you would have been mighty pissed.

I wouldn't call that a favor, lol. He bastardized the song and the choreography, lol.

Nicole, you wouldn't even do 1/4 of the dances moves that Chris Brown can do so stop it.

Oh, come now, not this again...lol.

Tell me about it. Everytime some young performer is doing something MJ related, here comes that same poster bashing them. Then, she wants to say itis "her opinion". Riiight. It is getting old. This is a new year, try something new.

Oh yes, people I have some news for you all. I was watching Good Morning America and our favorite heifer, Nancy DisGrace was on. Now, if you guys did not know, she became a mother at the age of 47. Scary, I know, but here is the crazy thing about it. She almost died, I believe, after she gave birth to her twins. She had a blood clot that was located in her lungs and she survived. Now, I am not the one to wish anyone death because that is straight up evil. However, the nasty, disgusting, distrubing and insane things that she said about MJ before, during and after the trial might have very well turn into karma when she went through what she went through. I am glad that the babies are ok. I just wanted to share that to show that all of these people who open their dirty mouths and trashed innocent people for no reason really do get their bad karma in the end.

Just a heads up. Lee Thomas, the Detroit TV host who suffers from vitiligo, is going to be on Larry King tonight

intresting thanks. you tube anyone cause ill prob forget to watch it lol

I actually like that Lee Thomas guy. Now I want to read that book. ;)

I never said I could dance, did I? That's utterly beside the point anyway. I'm talking about Chris in relation to people who make a living off of dance, since he happens to be in the same business. Last time I checked, it isn't against the law to state an opinion on someone as an artist. Performers aren't artists? Since when? It's called performing arts Belinda. I never bashed him, I never made remarks about him as a person. I only commented on his talent. And I don't think or talk about Michael as the "second coming of Christ". That's what everyone always says whenever I give a less then favorable opinion of another artist. I simply am passionate about Michael's underrated abilities as an artist and I like to talk at length about them here, considering this IS a Michael Jackson fan board. God forbid we should praise the man the board is dedicated to. Yes indeedy, Michael doesn't get enough flack from the media and general public alike, so I sure do think we should also be critical of him here. Give me a effing break. I know you take issue with me Belinda, maybe you think I helped to get you banned on the last board. But that's your problem, not mine.

Last edited:

yeah i finally saw him on youtube talking to the radio host, he seems like a nice guy

^ Yeah I think they should meet!(Michael and Lee)

your scaring me ATLF LOL

so it looks like raymone has confirmed there are talks going on . we r getting nearer slowly but surley

I kinda felt.. those rumours were coming from somewhere.. its being reported.. too positively by the tabs to be totally false..

now I am chupping at the bits.. bring on Michael...

Fifty and fly .. baby..

Last edited:

Because as hopespringseternal said, "a denial can be coming, just wait for it". ;)

:lol:

Now Timmy why you hang me out to dry like that? :lol: :rollin: I must say I am pleased that Ray Ray is confirming talks are going on that's half way there :)

Yeah I think they should meet!(Michael and Lee)

yeah it makes u wonder if mj is aware of him or if theres been any contact. he seemed quite self assured when talking about mj to that DJ. gave me the impression that there possibly could have been some talk between the 2. probably not though maybe just me

yeah it makes u wonder if mj is aware of him or if theres been any contact. he seemed quite self assured when talking about mj to that DJ. gave me the impression that there possibly could have been some talk between the 2. probably not though maybe just me

Not just you^_^.

I hope Michael sees or knows about Lee. I think it would be good for him to know that someone out there was standing up for him on this issue and spreading awareness about it. I think Michael is probably still too insecure about it to speak as publicly as Lee.

I doubt that^. Mike spoke to Oprah...that's as big as it gets. j/k.

I honestly don't think that they have met yet. I think not having met at this moment is a good thing in a way because whatever Lee says about MJ etc is un-bias which gives Lee experience and his view on MJ more validity to those who doubt MJ etc (imo).

But I hope after success of Lee's book etc him and MJ will meet.

Well I mean talking at length about it. Michael mentioned it because he had to, because his skin had so obviously changed and the vitiligo had become so wide spread, to the point of him being unable to hide it, and people were saying seriously stupid crap about him, and the general public being so gulible, they were falling for it and believing it. Being as famous as Michael is, his career being what it is in large part due to the visual aspect of his talent, I don't imagine his speaking about his condition was an easy decisian or even something he wanted to do. He's such a private person on top of that, speaking about a medical condition that he suffers was probably very difficult.

Last edited:

He said it again in Bashir interview.. :blink:

He's never spoken about it at length, that's all I mean. He mentions it when he's confronted about his appearance because its obviously the major, deciding factor in that subject.

He's never spoken about it at length, that's all I mean. He mentions it when he's confronted about his appearance because its obviously the major, deciding factor in that subject.

Well, I dont think Lee said much more than he did. From what I watched on youtube, he just said it has no cure, MJ said that, that it can take over your body, MJ said that, that strips of pigment, MJ said that...and more...

Lee just didnt say "It doesn't matter if your black or white" hmmm

OMG, this isn't a big deal. Michael hasn't spoken at length about it, seriously, he's mentioned it briefely when confronted about his appearance. I only said that because he's shy about it. He hasn't spoken in detail about the emotional trauma it deals you, what he went through with medical treatment, as Lee described, he doesn't show himself without make up, not usually, only on occasion, and not to example the vitiligo, as Lee has, etc... I only said that because I know its hard for Michael and I understand why he doesn't like to speak about it, and that I think its good that Lee is willing to talk about it because it will bring more understanding Michael's way.

Last edited:

the fact that someone, other than MJ, coming out in the open discussing about vitiligo, is a good thing. why? when MJ told everyone he had it, a lot believed anything but the truth. He was mocked,laughed at, been called names etc. People then liked to believe that he was just ashamed of being black-that he was just a blackman wanting to be white. This, despite repeatedly saying he was proud of his race.

What I am saying is, at least now, the public is once again focused on the disease and hopefully will have better understanding of it. i also hope that this time, people who dismissed the disease as just an alibi for MJ , will now realize how stupid they are for making hasty judgments

Last edited:

That's all I'm saying gemini. I TOTALLY sympathize with Michael not talking about it often or in detail or waiting so long to speak about it, because people who critisize him over those things are failing miserably to put themselves in his shoes. I get angry actually that Michael spoke about having this disease 15 years ago and still nobody believed him, yet now, when another person speaks about having it, they aren't questioned at all or doubted. That sucks and it makes me sad over the double standard Michael is dealt. They know, deep down, you can't dye or bleach your skin, NOT to that extent, it is scientifically impossible as you would either dye from toxin posiening or the skin would regenerate its pigmentation, leaving long streaks up and down the body, its just simply impossible to do it to the extent in which Michael suffers from it, which looks to me to be at least 80% dipigmentation. But at the same time, I see what good Lee getting attention can do FOR Michael and for everyone who suffers from vitiligo, and in the end, that's the thing to look at.

Last edited:

LMAO! Someone's pitching a b***h in here because of what Michael said versus Lee Thomas?

I'm just happy somebody else came out and told his story. :yes:

michael has always been a pioneer. see? even with diseases he was a pioneer :lol:. he was the first celebrity to talk about an unknown disease and look at what he got...;)

I ain't, lol. I originally said that I thought Michael was still probably too insecure to talk about in the same detail as Lee and that's perfectly okay, I'm just happy Lee is talking about it because it helps Michael and others with the disorder.

michael has always been a pioneer. see? even with diseases he was a pioneer :lol:. he was the first celebrity to talk about an unknown disease and look at what he got...:wink:

Yeah, I know. It sucks ass.

Last edited:

and now, regarding the news about chris brown (replace him with any 'hot artist of the moment')collaborating with michael...it aint so bad. michael is actually doing them a favor. we don't have anything to worry about it bec. working with different artists will only magnify the obvious. and that is, Michael having the bigger talent

Last edited:

bec. working with different artists will only magnify the obvious. and that is, Michael having the bigger talent

That's true, of course, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at will know just how talented Michael is to begin with, they won't need to compare and contrast, lol.

and now, regarding the news about chris brown (replace him with any 'hot artist of the moment')collaborating with michael...it aint so bad. michael is actually doing them a favor. we don't have anything to worry about it bec. working with different artists will only magnify the obvious. and that is, Michael having the bigger talent

And for the record, we don't even know if all the "guests" will even be ON the album. :lol:

Back