Janet has cut all of hair off! (Merged) Premiere pics on p9.

Re: Janet has cut all of hair off!

I think it's more so like she took all of her weave out. At least that's what I'm thinking.

False.

Her hair used to be up to her shoulders

u96xd.jpg

Sorry, but no. Janet wears a weave. Or rather wore one. They are made to look like it is a person's hair. They are made to look natural. It was naturally someone else's. Not her's. Many stars today wear them because their hair becomes so unhealthy. the constant handling of their hair because of demands of the business can cause major damage to hair. She wore one. She had damaged hair. Her hair can grow. It is good she was able to start over.

Very very courageous, Janet!
She looks great, but I'll miss her hair... but it will grown fast ^^

Not sure why her hair cut, of all things, would be in the newspaper. She wears wigs and weaves all the time as most female celebrities do, so I'm not sure what the big deal is.

I guess it was a slow news day. It looks good to me, but I'm a fan of short hair.

Sorry, but no. Janet wears a weave. Or rather wore one. They are made to look like it is a person's hair. They are made to look natural. It was naturally someone else's. Not her's. Many stars today wear them because their hair becomes so unhealthy. the constant handling of their hair because of demands of the business can cause major damage to hair. She wore one. She had damaged hair. Her hair can grow. It is good she was able to start over.

Sorry, but you're wrong. The pic above is Janet's natural hair. Usually when she's not doing any promo or anything requiring her to be in the limelight she wears her natural hair up. I' m aware that she does wear extension weaves but her natural hair is not "damaged" and was a little above her shoulders. Its really, really thin as you can see in the new pic.

If you honestly think that her new cut is her natural hair style from the get-go LOL! I don't know what to say.

and here's another pic of Janet's natural hair before she cut it -
11w4i91.jpg

It's much thinner than I thought it would be. Out with the old in with the new I guess. Do your thing Janet.

I like the look, I agree she kinda looks like the rihannah look in the Take A Bow video... But I liked it better long, still she looks cute :wub:

I love Janet's gorgeous long hair but she's pretty either way.

omg why? :eek: but if she likes it then good for her

If Janet don't do this then who?She is cute.!

i admire you janet . whatever the reason . you have touched me with this . being the fact , a woman or man hair is usauly important to them ,some cant bear to do the chop. [me included. ] maybe you cut it for complete change then , ?:thinking: .i kno you and michael were so close .:better:
either way , you look great as always . .:huggy:

I think she looks beautiful. I wish I had the courage to cut my hair off to that length.

her hair wasn't that long in the first place yall acting like yall didnt know she have weave in her head

her hair wasn't that long in the first place yall acting like yall didnt know she have weave in her head

Exactly which is actually very scary because it shows how guilable the general public is when comes to celebrities.. .Some people believe every damn thing they see.

LOL all the girl did was take her weave out

Exactly which is actually very scary because it shows how guilable the general public is when comes to celebrities.. .Some people believe every damn thing they see.

Gullible or just uninformed? Bit dramatic don't you think.

YES she took out her extensions AND CUT her OWN NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL hair short.

Its impossible for Janet to ever look bad. She looks gorgeous, the new hair is cute.

I guess she decided to let her hair take a breather from all of the different "procedures" it has gone through over the years.

I mean, didn't Solange Knowles (Beyonce's little sister) recently do the very same thing.

Homegirls deciding to let their hair take a breather for a minute. LOL!

Back