Janet Jackson on Dateline - Sunday, Feb.13th

I don't need to compare them, whay would i? Michael was probably the most famous person alive but that doesn't mean there are other famous people int he world. You are kidding yourself if you think Janet is a nobody.

No, I'm serious. Do not lie to yourself.

Firstly, I am a woman. It is Mrs. Staff. (But thanks :))

Ok, "Mrs. Staff". My bad.

For me Janet is Fat (really, really fat LOL) and I don't see any problem with that and the only ridiculous thing I've seen so far is the attitude of that woman. Please, do not tell me that Janet's interview was done innocently. But I loved what you wrote: "I think That the adults, you reach the point where you Understand the Power of your words". Janet could learn from you.

Does Janet seem sincere in this video to you?

No.

No, I'm serious. Do not lie to yourself.

LOL i love that with all I said that's all you could respond to because your argument is invalid.

For me Janet is Fat (really, really fat LOL) and I don't see any problem with that and the only ridiculous thing I've seen so far is the attitude of that woman.

Very mature, once again hypocrisy rears it's ugly head :lol:

I don't think she cares about the trial. She obviously refuses to be quiet about MJ and she is constantly throwing him under the bus. I really don't think she cares what happens to Murray because if she did she would be fighting for justice and denouncing Murray instead of touring and promoting a book.

Em, the woman has to work in order to live?And she did go to the trial the other day, if i am not mistaken.Like i said i am not a fan of hers but come on, we just cant say things like this.You can not say she doesn't care about the trial and Murray just because she obviously has moved on with her life.I say good for her.

a child innocent joke between siblings twisted into verbally abuse? Unbelievable. I was being teased as a kid too, I think most people do, it's just kids being kids. So bad Janet still use this to promote her book and kiss Media's ass. She knew how Media worked when it come to Michael Jackson, but she just love to feed them what they wanted.

LOL i love that with all I said that's all you could respond to because your argument is invalid.

Very mature, once again hypocrisy rears it's ugly head :lol:

LOL I love how you try to manipulate the debate. I had already written everything. No need to waste my time repeating myself. Anyone can read what I wrote and then compare with what you wrote. #YourFail

a child innocent joke between siblings twisted into verbally abuse? Unbelievable. I was being teased as a kid too, I think most people do, it's just kids being kids. So bad Janet still use this to promote her book and kiss Media's ass. She knew how Media worked when it come to Michael Jackson, but she just love to feed them what they wanted.

Perfect. Thank you.

Janet and the rest of the family know how the media works. Maybe they shouldn't talk about Michael anymore if he gets singled out and it gets twisted. Michael didn't cause her self esteem issues. Her whole family contributed to that. There is no balance here. People who were not related to Michael seem to handle the media better than people who are related. That's how it feels sometimes. You get a better understanding of Michael.

What pisses me off with Janet and the rest of the camera-loving family members, is how they would go to great lengths to make the family look good even if that means throwing MJ under the bus. They would rather depict him as a drug addict and invent these non-existent interventions, just so they can say how the family tried real hard to save him and the only reason they couldn't was because he was in denial.

They would readily discuss his "problems" and "issues", but would never, in a million years talk about THEIR OWN issues. They've already labeled him a drug addict, a plastic surgery addict.... yet, at the same time Katherine is saying how "all my sons are great fathers" -- gee, I didn't know being deadbeat and expecting your 80 y.o. mother to support your kids was being "a great father". When is Janet or Katherine or anyone from the family gonna talk about that?

But obviously the family is willing to lie and BS around to protect the family's image, but NOT Michael's image.

All of this is being done with one agenda only -- to use MJ for their own benefit.

And it's friggin' SAD.

I won't be buying the book, but I'm curious as to what her message to

young girls is supposed to be.

Michael told his side of the story already. He admitted he called her a fat cow and other names in the Rabbi tapes, Katherine said in her book Michael was a relentess teaser. Kids do things like this all the time without realizing that it can affect someone, Janet knew he wasn't trying to purposely hurt her but he did and he said he apologized so it's not liek Jnaet is holding a grudge.

This book is Janet's story. if any fan here knew Michael and has a story they should get their published. Janet is writing about her experiences growing up and about her brothers that happen to include the king of pop but to her he is just Mike. Janet didn't single him out much about the teasing, the media did because he is Michael Jackson. Fans should know by know how thins get taken out of context, this happened with almost everything Michael did or said.

Why bring Michael's kids into this? those are her nephews and nieces, what are they to you..your idols children? Michael's children don't have fragile minds like you think, they're smart kids. You don't think they can't reason to ask about things about their father that they're interested in? Janet cares about them and if they have questions about things concerning their father they can ask about it and probably alread have.

Some of you are so dramatic, drug addict this drug addict that, newsfalsh Michael had a problem. Insomnia, dependency, stress or whatever he had a problem that wasn't dealt with accordingly. Janet said she felt her brother had a problem and if you don't agree then disregard what she has to say. What is important is that Michael death is a homocide and he died directly from what Murray administered.

newsflash ,if she was so concern about his problem then why she was begging him to join for them for reunion.why not bring children in this ,she is obviously blaming their dad for her problem ,obviously they are going to hear about this .
u janet fans are so full of it ,when it comes to his children ,ohhhhhhh they are strong one ,they don't have fragile mind ,how do u know what is going on with their mind right now when they just lost their dad,while janet who has joe as a father ,has low self esteem because Michael called her dunk.
i don't think they have question related to their father because they have been with him24/7 while all these members of jackson family whom he kept at safe distance including ur beloved janet .
don't tell me to disregard what she is saying u have ur opinion ,i have mine so move on.

What pisses me off with Janet and the rest of the camera-loving family members, is how they would go to great lengths to make the family look good even if that means throwing MJ under the bus. They would rather depict him as a drug addict and invent these non-existent interventions, just so they can say how the family tried real hard to save him and the only reason they couldn't was because he was in denial.

They would readily discuss his "problems" and "issues", but would never, in a million years talk about THEIR OWN issues. They've already labeled him a drug addict, a plastic surgery addict.... yet, at the same time Katherine is saying how "all my sons are great fathers" -- gee, I didn't know being deadbeat and expecting your 80 y.o. mother to support your kids was being "a great father". When is Janet or Katherine or anyone from the family gonna talk about that?

But obviously the family is willing to lie and BS around to protect the family's image, but NOT Michael's image.

All of this is being done with one agenda only -- to use MJ for their own benefit.

And it's friggin' SAD.

Exactly. And what's sad is that others who aren't fans see exactly it is that they're doing and think it's hilarious. While alot of the fans sadly just excuse away their actions.

newsflash ,if she was so concern about his problem then why she was begging him to join for them for reunion.why not bring children in this ,she is obviously blaming their dad for her problem ,obviously they are going to hear about this .
u janet fans are so full of it ,when it comes to his children ,ohhhhhhh they are strong one ,they don't have fragile mind ,how do u know what is going on with their mind right now when they just lost their dad,while janet who has joe as a father ,has low self esteem because Michael called her dunk.
i don't think they have question related to their father because they have been with him24/7 while all these members of jackson family whom he kept at safe distance including ur beloved janet .
don't tell me to disregard what she is saying u have ur opinion ,i have mine so move on.
"u janet fans", "ur beloved janet" :lol: is that supposed to be an insult? You are deluded, take off the rose colored glasses.

You are the one who brought up Michael's children and them having questions about their family, i simply said if they have questions they can and probably have asked them.

I don't know why Michael always has to be seen as the victim. Janet is releasing a book about her childhood and that includes her brothers. Just because you hears some things you don't like doesn't mean it's false or vicious. She is writing about her experiences, if you aren't interested why anger yourselves and read about it or her.

"u janet fans", "ur belove janet" :lol: is that supposed to be an insult. How about you deluded fan. Take off the rose colored glasses.

You are the one who brought up Michael's children and them having questions about their family, i simply said if they have questions they can and probably have asked them.

same goes for u but ur delusion has no boundaries.
if children can go and ask them ,so what happened to janet ,cat got her tongue.why she didn't go to mike and talk to him when he was alive,ohh wait that won't bring dollar in for her.now move on .at least i don't go to janet fan club and call them deluded

if children can go and ask them ,so what happened to janet ,cat got her tongue.why she didn't go to mike and talk to him when he was alive,ohh wait that won't bring dollar in for her.now move on .at least i don't go to janet fan club and call them deluded

"them"...There you go, you really think i'd be here if i wasn't an MJ fan, i've been here years before you :lol:. I have a mind of my own, i don't need to follow the crowd and judge without knowing the facts. The fact is Janet is Michael sister while you are a random fan on a message board. You didn't know and and never will know him personally, that's life. If you don't like what Janet has to say tough cookies for you, go write your own book.

I don't understand how so many in here can hate janet so much or could supposedly care less about what she has to say or do but can't keep out of a thread about her. Alot of post by the same posters are so redundant.

I don't know how many times I've said this.... It's just so rediculous. If you hate them why spend 95% of your time on the 2300 Jackson street board?!?!

There's something so insincere about the way she talks about Michael and "grieving" for him...idk, I'm not tryna hate on Janet and I'm sure she loved/loves her brother but I just don't feel it. Anyhoo...

Why do people judge others by how we grieve???

No doubt Janet knows how the media works! MJ is the most famous Jackson and she is in second place! So I'm sure she knew very well that he would dominant whether he was dead or alive in an interview! Happened before that's for sure! So, that should tell her she should be more careful!? NO?! SMH

But, U know at least she said he wasn't trying to be mean to her when he was teasing her! So, how about the other brothers? Oh yea they were barely mentioned!

People have been saying the same thing about Michael for decades.

Janet said she felt her brother had a problem with drugs, Michael died from drugs(propofol and benzos are drugs) what do you expect her to say when asked about his death. She has to work, she was promoting her movie on Oprah and of course oprah was gonna has her about the death of her brother aka arguably the greatest entertainer of all time.

She is not fat and even so it's rude to call someone names. What about the names Michael called as a teen like big nose, that's rude it's hard growing up in front of the public and being judged. janet said she didn't think he was trying to be mean but things like that affect some people. Jnaet announced she was writing about about her weight issues and self esteem problem in 2006, 3 years before Michael died. Janet doesn't need to use Michael she bears her own publicity. If you aren't intrested in the book simply don't buy it.

I don't understand how so many in here can hate janet so much or could supposedly care less about what she has to say or do but can't keep out of a thread about her. Alot of post by the same posters are so redundant.
i think what it is is that some people appear less to defend Michael and more apt to defend other people more than they defend Michael, sometimes at Michael's expense(even if he is dead..hence the bolded). and that tends to defeat the purpose of their arguments, especially when they are on an MJ fanboard(probably because he is the biggest artist of all time). you appear to be one of those people.

what do we expect anyone to say about MJ's death? don't jump to conclusions without sweating hard for imperical evidence. the murray trial hasn't even begun yet.

Last edited:
When MJ was alive Janet would answer questions of him...but now that he is dead, he is the selling point of everything she does.

Amazing.

Remember the Oprah interview...?? "There you go again, asking about my brother"....With that fake shyness laugh of hers.

When did she decide she would answer questions about him..was it after the Superbowl or after Def Jam & her parted ways?

smdh

well..looks like you busted someone, blanky.

all the earmarks are there. i'm sure there are others that go over to other artist fanclubs and do the same thing.

i'm passionate about this site. i never go anywhere else, so i wouldn't know, but i'm not surprised.

For me Janet is Fat (really, really fat LOL) and I don't see any problem with that and the only ridiculous thing I've seen so far is the attitude of that woman.

Answer: NO. Janet lies a lot.
Janet Jackson is not just a "fat actress". Janet is a "BAD ACTRESS". :puke:

Wow really this comes from you? I never expected to see you write something like this from you.

Why step so low and make remarks about her appearances? We all know how much michael was hurt by people who made fun of his looks. He had to go through that crap for decades, even as a grown adult and here you are repeating the same thing that hurt Michael so much... woow.. really woow..

i have no words. I really hope those people who wanna take a jab at someone to stop making fun of their apperances.. just stop it.. i dont care how pissed you all are at their actions and thats fine to discuss but as a Michael Jackson fan, you really should think twice before calling someone fat or whatever.. there are probably fans on this site that are bigger that Janet.. what a loving environment for them to come on here and see fans saying someone thats smaller than them are fat... DISGUSTING! .. thanks for making them feel better guys!! there is a sensitive chip missing obviously... use your fucking mind.

dont make fun of people appearances because we all know how it affected michael.. he said verbal assaults can be much more painful than the physical ones.. just fucking stop with the insults already... havnt you learned anything from the man?

Last edited:
Well, if you want to talk about name calling or back stubbing, Michael Jackson was called a child molester by his own sister,in front of millions of people, had a not such loving song dedicated to him (word to the bad?) by his own brother etc etc. And you are making the fat and dunk comment such a big deal?? I think someone was/is living in lala land and that's clearly not Michael Jackson.

Well, if you want to talk about name calling or back stubbing, Michael Jackson was called a child molester by his own sister,in front of millions of people, had a not such loving song dedicated to him (word to the bad?) by his own brother etc etc. And you are making the fat and dunk comment such a big deal?? I think someone was/is living in lala land and that's clearly not Michael Jackson.

So are we 5 years old now? Woow, so damn childish to even think like this.

Dont try to excuse the namecalling behaviour with what LaToya and Jermaine has done... we should be BIGGER than that you know.

This thread is not even about LaToya or Jermaine or their past actions...and if you think I dont care what Toya and Jermaine has done in the past, then you are very very wrong.

Im making the fat comment such a big deal because it shouldnt be okay imo to ridicule someone for his/her appearance, the fans should know better.. thats my issue.. simple as that.

'Dunk' was always an affectionate name. She loved it too. But the way some here call her 'fat' is purely evil and spiteful, that's for sure. She surely isn't fat currently, but fit, and I bet many of the same ones criticizing the way she looks like now would wanna look like her in their 40's, and I'm saying that as a youngie and a very thin person that I am. So, yeah, spite is what's going on with some.

I'll say this, though: Michael apologized to her. Why doesn't she say it again now? So that the media runs away with their headlines that 'Jackson was verbally abusive to her'?. That he was a mean brother, I looked at the comments and many were blaming him. Even though he apologized to her? Why not at least say: "Because Joseph was verbally abusive to us all, then physical and emotionally abusive to us, esp Michael, or Marlon (or whatever)", she could've said, 'He couldn't learn from the best, right'. I don't know... something. Not let this hang in the air... She should know how the media works. ... I know she's saying he didn't mean it to come off as a bad apellation, but... why mention him again in this context?... Yeah, cause she wrote a book, but it Certainly doesn't paint Michael is a good light (even though he wasn't mean spirited, not evil), doesn't matter, the public takes the story and runs away with it. They do, for they've heard it first from the media, who got it first from some of his own family members. And that's enough for them conclude rushed things. Evident from the many unflattering comments against deceased Michael. That really are making sure, slowly, in time, that his reputation gets buried eventually like his body was.

I don't hate Janet, nor the family.... But they should realize how exactly what they're saying about him makes Michael look in the minds of the sheeple, especially. It must've hurt being called names, sure, but at least Michael Apologized. So, you develop on this, say, "He was a wonderful brother". For he was, so supportive of her career and he loved her very much. Even when she, as well as some others, were pushing him to do the reunion tours. Something their father never could do. She is omitting important nuances that need to be said. ... Nobody (human) was mocked more than her brother was, more ridiculed, more scrutinized, more unfairly treated by the world as he was. Why not say that, and focus on his soul too, who must have bled to death at times because of all the evil people out to destroy him. ...

And again: Dunk is a beautiful nickname, she called it afectionate too at times, donkeys are beautiful, and Michael loved animals a whole lot and called many by animal names. I do it all the time... It's when they're done out of spite and venom, like in Joseph's case that... Add on that it's what brothers usually do to each other, and that it is Never the same thing as when being bullied by one's own parent. Say all that... I'm just saying it's important to be adding these things.... but to the media?.. No, not all the time, not repeatedly, for they always run with one single word or sentence and twist its meaning around, then plaster it, and that gets engraved in the mind of the uninitiated public. It does.

...*it is hurtful to witness all that, wish everyone all the best, but it's still hurtful*..

Last edited:
So are we 5 years old now? Woow, so damn childish to even think like this.

Dont try to excuse the namecalling behaviour with what LaToya and Jermaine has done... we should be BIGGER than that you know.

This thread is not even about LaToya or Jermaine or their past actions...and if you think I dont care what Toya and Jermaine has done in the past, then you are very very wrong.

Im making the fat comment such a big deal because it shouldnt be okay imo to ridicule someone for his/her appearance, the fans should know better.. thats my issue.. simple as that.

I didn't say that you live in the la laland. That was for the beloved ms.Jackson who, in my previous comments i defended.But, i also think that talking about this kind of things right now, it's not the best time.Don't you think? She is not stupid.She knows that the media are drooling for comments that will make Mike look bad.They have a way to take even the most insignificant ones and turn them into big headlines like "Michael Jackson verbally and emotionally abused his little sister".(that monster).
Ms Jackson said that ALL her brother made ugly (according to her) comments about her appearence. Did you see anyone say anything about them? But ofcourse not. Michael is always the bad one, he was the one who shouldn't say this kind of things, he was the one who should be carefoul etc etc. One the other hand, Mike was also teased about his appearence . Didn't see him go around and blame his sisters or brothers.And don't tell me that they didn't tease him or that he wasn't deeply affected by their comments. The guy pretty much vanished his own nose.
For me this whole thing is just insignificant . I think that there are more important things than being called a fatty when you were young by your brothers or sisters.
Again, why no one says anything about the other brothers that teased her?? She mention other brothers right? Why pointing the finger only on Michael?

Last edited:
Wow really this comes from you? I never expected to see you write something like this from you.

Why step so low and make remarks about her appearances? We all know how much michael was hurt by people who made fun of his looks. He had to go through that crap for decades, even as a grown adult and here you are repeating the same thing that hurt Michael so much... woow.. really woow..

i have no words. I really hope those people who wanna take a jab at someone to stop making fun of their apperances.. just stop it.. i dont care how pissed you all are at their actions and thats fine to discuss but as a Michael Jackson fan, you really should think twice before calling someone fat or whatever.. there are probably fans on this site that are bigger that Janet.. what a loving environment for them to come on here and see fans saying someone thats smaller than them are fat... DISGUSTING! .. thanks for making them feel better guys!! there is a sensitive chip missing obviously... use your fucking mind.

dont make fun of people appearances because we all know how it affected michael.. he said verbal assaults can be much more painful than the physical ones.. just fucking stop with the insults already... havnt you learned anything from the man?
O.K. I stand corrected.
I will just say: Janet Jackson is a "BAD ACTRESS". :better:

I won't be watching another MJ bashfest from his sister. No way!!
You won't be the only one not watching. LOL! Lady Gaga will be doing an interview with 60 Minutes at the same exact time. Who ever scheduled Janet to appear on Dateline made a HUGE mistake, in my opinion, they should have save it for another day.

Two things, hasn't this whole issue been discussed before, in lenghty magazine articles and such. It's like beating a dead horse at this point, in my opinion.

And when is Ms. Jackson going to stop using her brother as a means for promoting herself. I mean, she KNOWS how to shut them down when they ask her about her new boyfriend or why she broke up with her last boyfriend. Know what I'm saying!

I know why she does it, but now she needs to stop!

Back