Janet talks about 1/2 Sister and Joe

Let me say this - MJ did cheat on Debbie. Debbie even said so. When she was preggers with Paris, she was asked where was MJ at? She said that MJ was with LMP. Now, he was married so why was he with his ex wife at that time? MJ had a picture of a young LMP in his nightstand while married to Debbie. MJ and Debbie never lived together. He brought her a house.

Another woman name Shana Manatgal said that MJ messed with her before he was with LMP. There are rumors and MJ and June Chandler (the mother of that fool Jordan) and messing around. MJ is in the business and cheating on their love one is practically normal. MJ and his brothers grew up around that. I am not saying that it is right, it is sure not right, but it happened. Let's not assumed that MJ didn't mess around with other women that were not his. Also, we all know MJ cheated on Debbie. We can almost believe that he did. Any man would cheat on her....let me stop. :lol:

i dont see how she was cheating with debbie when they never had a proper relationship in the first place. i believe they did it two times (one for prince and one for paris lol) and thats it. (poor mike :lol: ) they did not have a real marriage so a cheating could not really be a cheating. they were "married" for the eyes of the world. they could both date other ppl. they didnt have any relationship and they never lived together. so cheating could never take place in that case.

p.s. i REALLY hope he never messed around with june chandler. shes a devilish b!tch who needs to go to hell.....

pfft i find it pretty sick that some of the people on here are attacking Janet when they don't even know the full story about what went on in the family and telling her how to live her life. But i guess it's alright when a hater of Michael talks bs about him without knowing the full story right?

Unless i hear stuff straight from Janet's mouth I'm not gonna trust any article that has biased views and can misconstrue stories. I also really hate it when people make it seem as though Michael and Janet dislike each other or have some kind of feud. From every interview and everything i've seen of them it appears to me that they are the closest siblings in the family. No one will ever understand exactly what that family has gone through except for the members IN that family.

Also if you just read the quote that was given in the article i find nothing wrong or hateful about it

"It's a very cold world, and to have gone through what she has had to experience, from having polio as a child to those things with my brother Michael, and then for my father to have had another child. "I've been cheated on a lot. I know what that feels like and how that hurts the heart. But, I mean, to give us a half-sister, I can't even fathom what that's like for mother. "For her to stay with my father all these years and never abandon her kids, that's true love."

The author of the article clearly had something against Joe for calling him a "love rat" and how janet has "blasted" him. As far as im concerned I don't see her "blasting" anyone.

Last edited:
I don't believe this. First, it's uncharacteristic for Janet to discuss her family business in that way and two, contactmusic.com is a lying tabloid.

i dont see how she was cheating with debbie when they never had a proper relationship in the first place. i believe they did it two times (one for prince and one for paris lol) and thats it. (poor mike :lol: ) they did not have a real marriage so a cheating could not really be a cheating. they were "married" for the eyes of the world. they could both date other ppl. they didnt have any relationship and they never lived together. so cheating could never take place in that case.

p.s. i REALLY hope he never messed around with june chandler. shes a devilish b!tch who needs to go to hell.....

Topics as these, discussing people's private lives make me intervene for the first time here, the last one, as well, as I am only a lurker. But I am going to say the following:

1. In her latest interview, Janet was outspoken about the overall frustrations she had to deal with in her life, and just like her, I would value loyalty and fidelity either in a relationship or in a marriage; one cannot just justify infidelity, no matter how recurrent may be; adultery in itself is a sin. Nevertheless, after many years of supposed public silence on father Joe's infidelities and love child, it is inappropriate to revive a past of such a personal nature, regardless of the interviewer's question. Being diplomate is being disciplined, and the context of bringing forth a sensitive matter into discussion to fuel controversy (whether or not willingly) around a family already drowned in media constroversy throughout the years is incongruous to a period of time when her future project is soon to be released. Such private matters should only be debated and worked upon privately, or, if you are willing to say at least a word about it, janet should have replied that she admirers Mrs. Katherine's strength, steel loyalty and love for her family in spite of conflicts involved. That is it, though. She has been acting very childishly lately, I'm afraid, like she was when complaining about Michael's teasing her, when in fact he was only teasing her as a brother, not as an enemy; those were appelations which, of course, they might have seemed unflattering, but they were made in his adolescent years, when a person is going through a period of self-development and personal insecurities; and they happened to be affectionate name-callings, for which I have read Michael has appologized; in the Christmas Ranch video from 1975, he would call Randy an "ugly ape", a certain Loola (Lola) Mae a "bear", Janet a "donkey", Jermaine "Bozo the Clown", and there was nothing evil behind those appelations; I, myself, would call people the ugliest names, like "monkey", "elephant", " fat cow" or "pig" and "gorrilla", including my sister, and all of theese name-callings are sincerely affectionate ones, my family knows these codes, there is nothing evil about them, save for when you are not aware of their meaning. And to bring up matters as these decades later is inappropriate; her brother, the one in the family most entitled to complain about all the bashings, name-callings and abuses as a child (because, even though some people say they were far-fetched, even one minute from his tape conversations back in 1991 would tell you otherwise, as well as his low self-esteem about his appearance, in general) is keeping a low profile and even admitted to forgiving his ather a while ago, or the mistakes their parents did in order to raise their children. We don't know whether Jo-Vonnie is being secluded from all members of the family. So I'd say we stop the speculation, it is not our business to do so. I may understand janet's coming from and she was venting her frustrations and it is okay to do so every once in a while, to prevent a possible heart attack, but she has to make sure things like these are done privately, consider forgiving towards her father and acceptance of her half-sister, as it is none of her fault for being alive, not to mention (as far as I know) not bothersome or demanding or bitter publicly...

2. And the situation with Michael's fidelity...Just remember the life Michael has led, from his own childhood being exposed to naked women in the clubs they were performing, to his father's infidelities under the children's noses (one of the sources for this being that tape again, and I regret having to mention about it, as it is private, but I have to make my point on valid information), to his own brothers' infidelities, to everyone's infidelities, if you wish. Then we go back to that tape again, in which he specifically expresses disconfort on his brothers' infidelity toward women, relating one-night stands and the like and how he would try to convince the girls not to give in to them and the like. Go back to the fight he has undergone all his life, in order to respect his religion, his fidelity towards his mother, to other people's expectations from him, and the fight to overcome or subdue sexual temptation (so many songs deal with this frustration, as are true outlets for him, and in which he criticizes degrading life). Michael has met Debbie Rowe 20 years before the marriage; he would take comfort in her (as other times when confiding and being friends with women); as she stated in the 2005 trial testimony, they were friends, good friends that were married, but shared not an apartment. Michael was not being infidel towards a friend, even though, of, course, technically, it is wrong cheating on people even while in a marriage as that one, which, firstly, was based on trust and friendship, and Debbie knew it. Now: who says that, in spite of Michael's feelings for Lisa Presley after his first marriage, he has to erase them? In 1997 or 1998 when they were seen dining, they might have wanted to end some differences and continue to remain friends (in spite of that kiss). Read the Walk Right Now lyrics from 1981, when he says sth to the extent of: why losing a friendship for a romantic affair, or him mentioning a while back how he would find friendhsips with women more exciting than those with men. He had many lady friends, he has dated as well, that does not make him a womanizer or a cheater or a person who sleeps with women after a first-eye contact. Back in 1999, Michael continued to consider Lisa as a friend and check on her via phone after one of her divorces, and she did not appreciate any of these gentlemanly things in her interviews, which is sad...Now, to say that he must have had a relationship with her while being with Debbie is a pure speculation, and the also the fact that she had a miscarriage before the divorce from LMP was pronounced is not cheating in that way; you can't call him a person needing to have sex, but just children, while feeling hurt and confused and vulnerable; debbie herself has stated she had to convince him to let her offer babies to him, in spite of her knowing of his vulnerability and unclarified situation between him and hid former wife (he is a human being, he had the right to still dream about her or feel sorry he might have lost a friend). I will even make appeal to intuition, adding to what I said before, and I just trust him on that matter. Not saying he is not a flirt, he is a sweet one, too, but he truly values communication and commits with a person not spontaneously, and values being in touch and curious about people, and relationships that are solid and stuff. Many of his replies or actions are misinterpreted often, like he would state back in 2004 that people misinterpret his relationships with him (in reply to girls such as Shana Mangatal, most probably, or Joanna Thomae, who claimed to have dated with him and more). But the point is, what they said might have very well been wishful thinking, and overreacted with details in order to gain fame off him. You cannot take a person's word (especially people's word that already seem shady and eager) just because they say it. I, however, do take his word based on many facts, without at all calling him perfect. But I just feel him and his feelings and that is what I see, mainly based on facts, contexts, and other factors.

Sorry for writing that much and even for interfering in private matters, but I had to speak my mind somehow, as we should rely on justice and also must consider all aspects and causes and effects when debating problems of this nature, and when I see things that are wrong. It would also be better for everyone that this topic is closed, as it goes too deep into what others have gone and siplayed in the media in endless ways for decades. To write more on sensitive and private topics as those is feeding more tensions. So I am done with my lines and will stick by what I said above. Just look deeper into things before you leap. And no, again, I'll say: adultery and other related conducts can't be justified, but can be forgiven; if I do see Michael in a brighter light is because I trust him, based on mostly facts. And yes, I do see him as better than most people in this world in all aspects, acknowledging his imperfections.

And, back to the topic again, we will have to see if this supposed interview with Janet is valid, like some of you pointed out. :)

Last edited:
Cat, don't you know? Its okay for Michael to speak about these things, but if Janet does it its wrong. lol

I swear you crack me up sometimes Datsy! :lol: :lol: :lol: Very true tho', I agree with, also its not about trying to tell Janet how she should feel etc etc but come on, Janet has grown up in this business, has seen what these sort of things do (the whole Latoya saga anyone). It doesn't work in the end you end up loosing any respect people had for you and it doesn't help careers either. So its very strange for Janet to be talking about these issues 37 years later after the release of her album. I think she could have praise her mother without bringing the whole 'half-sister, joe' issues. I am just hoping that she has learnt from Toya's mistakes.

Janet needs to grow up. She comes from an industry where cheating goes on all the time. She is publicly humiliating her half sister and her children with her outburst that took place over 30 years ago. Many of her brothers cheated too. Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Michael Jackson and Randy. She still loves them. Be grown up Janet, If you don't hurry up and have a baby for Jermaine, he is going to do the dirty on you too. He ain't gonna be faithful to you without children, so hurry up, cause time is ticking away. Oh, and while you are at it. go see your sister and tell her that you love her. stop the nonsense. Don't use your family scandal to sell records, we have had enough of this nonsense. Last year you attacked MJ for name calling, now this. No body wants to hear it.:mello:

***** Shes not attacking anyone. And its nothing Michael hasn't said a dozen times either. How is this to sell records? Do you think anyone read one snippet of an interview, and thought hey, I should get her new album? Please. Oh, and evidently, having a child with your man doesn't keep him.

Janet may not be directly attacking J'vonnie but the child has been hurting for a long time,l certain member of the Jackson family refuses to even speak to her, now this is going to hurt her immencely. If Janet wants her family to be ridicukled and made fun of by the public, then she can wash ser dirty linen in public. I am not sure that Kathrine approves though, as it is her life story that Janet is putting out there. Janet should tlkj about how HER husband treated her like dirt. Leave Kathrines story for her to tell. I don't know who wants tpo hear it though. Janet is coming off rather boring to me.

If you knew a thing, you'd know Katherine already released her autobiography in 1990, and that Janet has spoken about her personal life through her music (the velvet rope era).

The Jackson family are constantly attacked in the press, We had all this drama from latoya. Why start this now. I could understand if she was writing her autobiography, then I woud expect her to put it in there. But why start all this mess for something that happened 36 years ago. Some women lose their men to other women. It happens all the time. Jessie Jackson cheated, and he is a baptist minister. Rumour has it that Martin Luther King cheated. Mohammed Ali cheated, Quincy Jones Cheated, Diana Ross cheated, Berry Gordy cheated. In the celeb world there is cheating going on all around. That is how it is in tinsel town. All her brothers cheated. Katherine and Joseph has reconciled. Now Janet wants to create drama in order to sell her records. No can do. Janet would be more interesting if she created some scandal of her own instead of feeding off her family scandal.
If Janet doesn't hurry up and have a child Jermaine is going to have one behind her back. She is getting on in age and she is older than Jermaine.

What is your point dear? This was just a clip of an interview that was separated to make it seem like she all of a sudden said this one thing, and that was it. Either way, talking does not mean you're trying to sell records :rolleyes: Its just an interview.

I like Janet alot. But I think she needs to concentrate on her music and keep her personal problems out if all this is true. The tabloids had a field day with the things she supposedly said about Michael with 20 Y.O. was coming out. I'm sure he wasn't happy if he found out. If she really feels that stuff still needs to be dealt with, she needs to keep it to herself and her family.

No they didn't. lol

Last edited:
Why should MJ fans tell MJ to grow up when he always acted like the adult and not an angry, bitter child like Janet? Just asking. Janet needs to let the past be the past and promote her music.
I wasn't really saying that... :unsure:

Basically what I meant was...I find alot of people on here attack Janet at every given chance. She is speaking about her mother, and the pain she and the family went through - who are we to say what Michael, Janet and the rest of the siblings should be doing regarding this situation? We aren't in their life. We don't know what they went through...

And I basically said if Michael said something about his family most of you wouldnt be telling him to get over it, or to grow up - it seems whenever theres a topic with Janet mentioned... theres an automatic excuse for the same old members to come in and have a ***** about her.:unsure:

Like I said No one should tell her or her family what they should do... who are we to judge them and tell them whats right or wrong? People hurt and deal with things in different ways. But whatever...

To some of you Janet is just always going to be looked at as the evil witch of Jacksonville.
mbtrlw.gif

Janet needs to grow up. She comes from an industry where cheating goes on all the time. She is publicly humiliating her half sister and her children with her outburst that took place over 30 years ago. Many of her brothers cheated too. Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Michael Jackson and Randy. She still loves them. Be grown up Janet, If you don't hurry up and have a baby for Jermaine, he is going to do the dirty on you too. He ain't gonna be faithful to you without children, so hurry up, cause time is ticking away. Oh, and while you are at it. go see your sister and tell her that you love her. stop the nonsense. Don't use your family scandal to sell records, we have had enough of this nonsense. Last year you attacked MJ for name calling, now this. No body wants to hear it.:mello:
I understand that you don't like Janet, but IF, and I say IF (because contactmusic is notorious for twisting what celebs say all of the time) this is really what she said, she has a right to her opinion about HER OWN FAMILY.

And Dat, Janet did not attack MJ. You are overreaching by a long stretch here.

I hope you are right because I do love the Jackson family and I would hate to see them washing their dirty linen in public again. The Jacksons cannot be asking the public to lay off them and don't attack them when they don't have any problem with airing their dirty linen in public. Also, I feel that the whole family should have been united with that dear child a long time ago. She is a human being and deserves respect cause she did nothing wrong. Janet must not use her for the benefit of selling her records. That would be very cheap of her.
Dat, these people are human first and that includes Michael. We make a big mistake over romantizing their lives because when we hear about the things we don't like or don't want to hear about, we overreact.

Why should MJ fans tell MJ to grow up when he always acted like the adult and not an angry, bitter child like Janet? Just asking. Janet needs to let the past be the past and promote her music.

I love this statement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, indeed, and he also was supposedly carrying on with lmp during his marriage to Debbie.:)
I saw this with another poster. Where in what publication was Janet Jackson quoted verbatim talking about her brother Michael having an affair?

Where in the world are you guys getting all this from? Do you know if Janet had really said that it would be all over everywhere? Come on now.

Janet may not be directly attacking J'vonnie but the child has been hurting for a long time,l certain member of the Jackson family refuses to even speak to her, now this is going to hurt her immencely. If Janet wants her family to be ridicukled and made fun of by the public, then she can wash ser dirty linen in public. I am not sure that Kathrine approves though, as it is her life story that Janet is putting out there. Janet should tlkj about how HER husband treated her like dirt. Leave Kathrines story for her to tell. I don't know who wants tpo hear it though. Janet is coming off rather boring to me.
That is something for Joe Jackson to deal with.

And Jvonnie's mother.

MJ fans just dislike Janet, its plain to see. To find everything and anything for a catalyst to criticize her, there has to be a reason. And its only because Michael is no longer the only Jackson sibling who made a successful solo career on his own, and she has broken and set many records that Michael hasn't.

Last edited:
The Jackson family are constantly attacked in the press, We had all this drama from latoya. Why start this now. I could understand if she was writing her autobiography, then I woud expect her to put it in there. But why start all this mess for something that happened 36 years ago. Some women lose their men to other women. It happens all the time. Jessie Jackson cheated, and he is a baptist minister. Rumour has it that Martin Luther King cheated. Mohammed Ali cheated, Quincy Jones Cheated, Diana Ross cheated, Berry Gordy cheated. In the celeb world there is cheating going on all around. That is how it is in tinsel town. All her brothers cheated. Katherine and Joseph has reconciled. Now Janet wants to create drama in order to sell her records. No can do. Janet would be more interesting if she created some scandal of her own instead of feeding off her family scandal.
If Janet doesn't hurry up and have a child Jermaine is going to have one behind her back. She is getting on in age and she is older than Jermaine.
First, you don't really know what goes on within that family [Jackson] household. Second, a few of those individuals you mentioned aren't associated with Hollywood and third, so what if all these people cheat?

It may not seem to be a big deal to you, but it's a very big deal to the parties who are directly affected by the cheating.

You try and put yourself in jo'vonnies shoes for once and see how it would feel not to have you father's family acknowledge you. What they are doing is wrong. Human beings are being hurt. I do not care who they are. Forgiveness comes with healing. Kathrine has long forgiven joe. This happened 36 years ago and she has stayed with him. The family must accept JO now.
Whoa. Why MUST they do whatever? Exactly why are you so invested in this? I don't get it. It's a tough situation and in situations like these, a lot of people are hurt and if not handled carefully, that hurt turns to bitterness. In the final analysis, they got to figure it out themselves.

As I know this strikes opinions in everyone.. Feel free to post your opinions, but keep in mind others feelings into consideration.. There will be Janet fans in here, Jackson family fans, and different personal opinions..

We can debate, and talk without fights..

I'm not pointing any specific person out.. Just keep it in mind as you post.

I understand that you don't like Janet, but IF, and I say IF (because contactmusic is notorious for twisting what celebs say all of the time) this is really what she said, she has a right to her opinion about HER OWN FAMILY.

Thanx for clearing that up. I didn't know that contactmusic are like that.

MJ fans dislike Janet and find everything and anything for a catalyst to criticize her. Its only because Michael is no longer the only Jackson sibling who made a successful solo career on his own [in their own right] and has broken and set many records that Michael hasn't.

Some MJ fans are also Janet's fans (myself included) and I take it that you consider yourself both JJ and MJ fan. Basically some MJ fans dislike Janet and some Janet fans dislike MJ but not all fans dislike one/other.

Janet is entitled to her feelings. Why do people always critisize these kids for feeling hurt over what their parents did or didn't do? It's THEIR feelings and if something that happened affected them in a certain way, then their emotions should be respected and not critisized. Janet was hurt by what her father did. Similarly to Michael being hurt by what his father did. I don't think anyone has any right to critisize either of their feelings or tell them that they are wrong to feel that way. They can't help it and its simply how they've been affected inside. A parent's role is to protect the child and be their role model, so it is a parent's actions which have the greatest affect on a child's life and basically molds and shapes a lot of how they view themselves and react to other people and the world around them. Forgivness from the child can only be affective when the parent is too willing to admit to the fact that they made a mistake. Forgivness can not be given to those who refuse to accept it or acknowledge they've done wrong.

Last edited:
MJ fans dislike Janet and find everything and anything for a catalyst to criticize her. Its only because Michael is no longer the only Jackson sibling who made a successful solo career on his own [in their own right] and has broken and set many records that Michael hasn't.

Yeah I agree that there are a few MJ fans who find any reason to criticize her, but lets not act like all MJ fans are against Janet now. Most LOVE Janet..... But Janet has broken MANY records Michael hasn't? lol. The only thing she outdid him with was "Rhythm Nation" when that album broke "Thriller's" record as having the most top 10 singles from an album. I believe RN is the only album to ever spawn 7 top 5 singles so it was a great feat, but yeah she hasn't broken and set many records he hasn't. That's an exagerration.

I said I woudn't comment further on this post and I meant it. I just want to clarify one thing. I am not a Janet hater. Because I critises her action doesn't mean I hate her, that is childish remark, so if you criticise the action of a child do you hate that child too?
I am a Jackson fan. I wouldn't be here If I weren't. I love all the jacksons. I have Jermaine's album and I love lisening to Rebbie. I do not enjoy Janets music, nor La toya's. I don't think they are good singers. That doesn't mean I am a hater.
Now as far as the family is concerned, I am old enough to remember when the jacksons were treated like American royalty. As a member of the black community I remember the pride and joy we had for the Jacksons. They achieved the American dream and they were the standard bearers for us all. Every black person could achieve their dream because the Jackson's had reached the impossible dream.
At a time when Oprah winfrey was becoming popular with her talkshows somebody told the Jacksons that washing their dirty linen in public was a good thing. I believe that is what destroyed the Jacksons. Joseph Jackson cheated on Kathrine way back in the 70's. Everybody knew about it, it was an open secret. MJ wrote his autobio and did not mention it. The Jacksons were still riding, high everything they touched turned to gold.
What happened.
The media was waiting for any gossip they could get. Latoya was the first one to hit, Latoya lied about her mother and her father, in her book and in the press. La toya was a major world celebrity at the time, a pin up girl. Everybody loved Latoya, until she did what she did. She fell off the radar, but she took the Jackson family down with her.

Jermaine Jackson attacked MJ in his song, he lost credibility, his music did not sell much anymore but he also took the Jacksons down with him. The Jacksons were now getting the label of a disfunctional family.

Gossip started circulating that MJ was distancing himself from the black community. he was hanging around with all white people and he didn't have a relationship with his family anymore. Then came Black or white and MJ's skin colour was noticeably changing. People in the black community did not understand MJ's song, and many did not like it. It was almost as if he was giving them notice that he didn't want to be black anymore. MJ was seen hanging out with the chandlers and liz taylor and lisa Mineli, which compound the fear in peoples mind, then came the interview.

What many in the black community saw was a very white looking MJ who not only attacked his father as an abuser, but declared that he vomited when he had to meet him. This did not go down well in the black community who had fears and concerns about MJ's behaviour towards them. In fact many felt sympathy for Joe, not Michael. This incedent further caused an erosion of respect for the Jackson family and helped sealed their faith as the most disfunctional family in america.

The tabloids came in for the kill. Sensing that the black community were turning away from MJ, they began to spread the propoganda that MJ is hated in the black community and he didn't want to be black anymore.
I could go on talking about the erosion of respect for the Jacksons and the reason why the family has become a tabloid fudder; suffice it to say that it needn't had happened if the Jackson's weren't trying to be trendy and to outbid each other with their claims and counter claims.

Many who idolised the jackson's are left bitterly disappointed in the way they have allowed their family, that was held in such high esteem to be lambasted and ridiculed in the public arena.
I think those people like myself, who wish the jacksons well, would like to see them put a stop to this self distruction. No sympathy was given to MJ in the black community when he said his father beat him. All that happened was that people felt an empathy for him, cause he was one of us. No sympathy will be given to Janet in the black community. She is considered to have had a privilegded life.
I am reminded of MJ's letter to the media to respect his family. Well, if the Jackson's want the public to respect them, they will have to stop airing their dirty linen in public and show the world that they are not the disfunctional family they are labelled to be.:)
This is my opinion, it might differ from the majority, but I hope we are intelligent enough to appreciate a different opinion in a forum discussion without calling posters haters and other names if it is an opinion that doesn't break the rules. :)

And Dat, Janet did not attack MJ. You are overreaching by a long stretch here.

Janet is in the business long enough to know that IF she put her business out in the public domain, she is going to get both negative and positive feedback. I don't have to dislike Janet to speak the truth as I see it. people call me an MJ worshipper, yet I can still see his strengths and weaknesses and I will not defend his flaws because I am a fan.
Also I am one of my mother's fiercest critic, yet I love her to death. I told her if she die I was going with her. That'show much I love my mom, yet I see her flaws and I tell her too.:)

Last edited:
I said I woudn't comment further on this post and I meant it. I just want to clarify one thing. I am not a Janet hater. Because I critises her action doesn't mean I hate her, that is childish remark, so if you criticise the action of a child do you hate that child too?

I dare say that the latter quoted comment is more childish/dumb than anything I've ever heard Janet Jackson say.

I dare say that the latter quoted comment is more childish/dumb than anything I've ever heard Janet Jackson say.
Janet is 42 years old. She has said that she wants to have children. The biological clock for women slows down after the age of 35. Janet is on the edge now, if she delay it much longer she may find that she will have trouble getting pregnant. After the age of 45 it is almost impossible for a woman to get pregnant. Also women in their 40's are more prone to miscarriages or children with disabilities.
If Jermaine dupri wants to be a father some day and janet is unable to bare him children, he may do one of several things. he may adopt, but this may not satisfy him. He may go out and have an affair, yet stay with her, or he may leave her altogether for a younger woman who will be able to bare him children. What is so stupid about that.?^_^

Janet is 42 years old. She has said that she wants to have children. The biological clock for women slows down after the age of 35. Janet is on the edge now, if she delay it much longer she may find that she will have trouble getting pregnant. After the age of 45 it is almost impossible for a woman to get pregnant. Also women in their 40's are more prone to miscarriages or children with disabilities.
If Jermaine dupri wants to be a father some day and janet is unable to bare him children, he may do one of several things. he may adopt, but this may not satisfy him. He may go out and have an affair, yet stay with her, or he may leave her altogether for a younger woman who will be able to bare him children. What is so stupid about that.?^_^
****... my mother was Janets age when she gave birth to me, and I am perfectly fine thank you... and my mother is perfectly fine too.

What is so stupid about that.?^_^

The fact that you know nothing about the intricacies of their relationship, for one.

What if Jermaine hasn't wanted kids yet? What if they can't make a baby together? What if a bunch of possibilities that no one would ever be aware of unless they personally knew the couple? What if they're waiting for no particular reason other than they feel like it? "She better hurry up before he cheats on her."

The fact that you know nothing about the intricacies of their relationship, for one.

What if Jermaine hasn't wanted kids yet? What if they can't make a baby together? What if a bunch of possibilities that no one would ever be aware of unless they personally knew the couple? What if they're waiting for no particular reason other than they feel like it? "She better hurry up before he cheats on her."

****. What I said is a medical reality for any woman in their 40's not just Janet. All I am saying is that if Jermaine wants children she will have to do it sooner than later because the make up of women is such that she may have difficulty after she passesthe age of 45. A biological observation.
Janet is the one who has been putting her business out there not me. She told the world that she wants to have children. I am saying that time is running out for her.^_^

*****... my mother was Janets age when she gave birth to me, and I am perfectly fine thank you... and my mother is perfectly fine too.
****, it is a biological fact. Your mother had you at 42, my mother had her last child at 44. But it is always a risk to have a child in later years, it is a medical fact. All I am saying is that janet needs to do it sooner than later because time is not on her side.

Just because you disagree with someone dies make them dumb.

I said the comment was dumb, which it was. After all, if we can scrutinize celebrity relationships that we know nothing of, then surely we can call somebody's post on a message board nonsensical to their face. Or at least as close to it as you'll get on the Internet.

What I said is a medical reality for any woman in their 40's not just Janet. All I am saying is that if Jermaine wants children she will have to do it sooner than later because the make up of women is such that she may have difficulty after she passesthe age of 45. A biological observation.

You also speculated, like some gossip columnist, that Dupri would go get babies elsewhere if she doesn't hurry. Which, of course, is based on no actual knowledge on the relationship, or even the individuals.

I said the comment was dumb, which it was. After all, if we can scrutinize celebrity relationships that we know nothing of, then surely we can call somebody's post on a message board nonsensical to their face. Or at least as close to it as you'll get on the Internet.

You also speculated, like some gossip columnist, that Dupri would go get babies elsewhere if she doesn't hurry. Which, of course, is based on no actual knowledge on the relationship, or even the individuals.
I did not speculate. I said IF. That is what discussion board is FOR. Janet has told us enoughof hers and Jermaines relationship in practically all her interviews. SHE put it out there, This means that she doesn't mind people talking about it.
What I say is a factual medical reality. A woman only carries a certain amount of eggs in her overies. When that is finished she cannot have children anymore. I am saying that Janet will need to hurry up and have all the children she wants now or otherwise she will be very disappointed. It is very common place for men who wants to have children to have affairs and get one or even leave theor partner all together for a younger partner. This is a discussuin board is it not?^_^

Last edited:
I did not speculate. I said IF. That is what discussion board is FOR. Janet has told us enoughof hers and Jermaines relationship in practically all her interviews. SHE put it out there, This means that she doesn't mind people talking about it.
What I say is a factual medical reality. A woman only carries a certain amount of egg in her body. When that is finished she cannot have children anymore. I am saying that Janet will need to hurry up and have all the children she wants now or otherwise she will be very disappointed. It is very common place for mnen who wants to have children to have affairs and get one or even leave theor partner all together for a younger partner. This is a discussuin board is it not?^_^

Which implies that we should generalize Jermaine Dupri into a statistic. Again, you have no idea why they haven't had a child yet, so to be giving her tips on the subject is ludicrous. Yes, this is a discussion board, hence why I am now discussing why your comment was stupid and ignorant.:)

I agree and I was truly hoping this thread - an serious invasion of some people's privacy - could be closed.

There are things I must add to this already public problem, because certain opinions cannot be overlooked. Michael Jackson was not washing his dirty laundry in public. He began addressing his childhood issues as a way to make people understand he cannot keep being misunderstood and laughed at forever, because he was and is still thought by many as a "wacko", a "weirdo", a child abuser, a plastic surgery addict, a painkiller addict, a closeted homosexual and the like. "Why are you behaving like this?", "Why are you estranged from your family?" "Why are you secluded?", "Why don't you speak up and stop being secretive"? "Why you keep whining in your songs? Is it for real?" Those questions have been made endless times somehow, even subconsciously, a flood of rumors overwhelmed him from his early years, from the most stupid to the most disgusting ones. He kept his skin condition hidden for so many years; he kept his relationships or friendships hidden in order to keep the family's name untainted, until the rumors became unbearable so he had to speak, eventually, beggining with 'Moonwalk" partially. The phone tapes reveal an extremely wounded soul in need for love and understanding, a person in a cold world trying to find comfort in and outside his family. Everyone was expecting things from him, and his father used to treat him as a commercial product, also his siblings wanted to have a share of his success, some reaching the point of speaking publicly things that deteriorated their relationship. I am not attacking any member of the family and am able to empathise and want to see justice seen.

How much more a person can take? Michael had to answer some questions, because he was forced by the consequences, and he did; he had to speak out his love for children, because he was hurt by how people accused him in courts of law; in spite of all that, he is a forgiving person and not once did he publicly say anything wrong about any other member of the family, just that he was made fun of by his brothers as well, not with rancour or anything, but with an outstanding sadness. Everyone's level of sensitivity is different, and Michael's happened to be major and was still able to suffer alone; in those tapes, he spoke about how he would keep things to himself and turn the other cheek, leave places, instead of retaliating on people and scream at them and create conflicts. He needed a break from his family as well (though he always was in contact with his mother), in order to heal; did it ever occur to people why his other members of his family did not look for him themselves, instead of only by phone, instead of complaining publicly that they cannot get to speak to him? They expected him to appear to them, without asking themselves about his wounded soul; that was not childish behaviour, that was misunderstanding. To him, those things hurt him deeply, too many people hurt him, as he was more sensitive than all of them, yet diplomate enough to ackowledge his sincere love for his family and concern for the world whenever he could, publicly or not. Today, he appears to be more serene than ever. It all begins with childhood; Michael was never a spoiled child, he met life the hard way and when you are called all those things above, when you are are treated in the way you are and sued left and right, when you have skin conditions, you have to speak somehow. His sister, Janet, or any other member was not called any names by the media, not even after the overreacted Superbowl incident. Michael has always been the most understood one and the most victimized one, because he dared to be different and independent; it all began with his sister La Toya's book (in his Moonwalk he even tries to subdue the effects of that book by not telling everything he knows and by right...up to a point), and not once did he bash his sister or other people, ex-wives and stuff when being bashed by them. That is gentlemanly behaviour.

Did it ever occur to some people what it is like to be him? That getting whipped and laughed at as a little boy must have delved that deep into his heart, because of his extremely sensitive nature? Most of you, if not all, would have been dead by now, after all the traumatic experiences he endured, and he still is a serene person, in spite of it all. Michael had to speak, but he also stopped from speaking, out of respect for him and his family; and, when given the circumstances at some point in his life, he had to speak. Funny with this paradox: people complain he isn't speaking to clear his name, contrary to that he is seen as an impaired person, at the same time they want him to shut up and keep things to himself until he bursts, and lets himself drowned in rumors. He saw that there was not much point in trying to justify anything to anyone, so he stopped addressing any type of rumours, like he used to: "People are crazy".

Other families have went through beatings and cheatings and the like, but, as I said before, the level of sensitivity in people is different, and their way of life is too. he is an international star, the most famous on the planet, and the most victimized one. he is not your average John Doe, wanting to deal with certain things that are injust. Do you think that having material things on a silver platter and prestige were truly Michael's life blessings and he should stop whining about them? According to him, they are not, obviously. He is a father and an outstanding person, in spite of certain flaws,and he still is better than most people. To him, disciplining a person means not beating a person, but treating it with respect and love; look at his children, he does whatever he can do for them, to detach them from his life.

Focus on the present, instead. I can't believe I had to go through intimate things again and postpone a serious project for this, but whatever it takes; I cannot and will not let people attribute wrongful deeds to a person from certain perspectives, without considering all aspects of a problem or at least more, based on facts and common sense. Try to empathize more with a person;s situation, and yes, even Janet's.

I'm done, sorry again for being long.

Last edited:
Back