Janet's New Single - Feedback / video on pg. 10 - Discipline cover pg. 15

Re: Janet's New Single - Feedback / video on pg. 10!!

I tried to search for the song on itunes and on DC++ but I can't find it, when is it being released and where can I buy the single? I really want it!

@ Jingej, I guess you gotta really search for it, lol. It's #30 on the ITunes chart right now but radio airplay is increasing though so that's still real good.

"Feedback" the video will debut on MTV's TRL Monday - just go here - http://www.janet-xone.com/

It'll probably be in the top 40 next week in just its 3rd week.

That's right, Damita aka Sista J.!!

* New Label
* New Outlook
* New Single
* New YOU

Very nice magazine cover!! VERY NICE!! Love IT!! Love YOU!! :yes: :clap: :flowers:

Well, she really looks hella good on that Billboard mag. I think that Janet is gonna do well with this album, especially since she is touring. But I still would like to see her mature a little bit with her core fan base.

I think that Beyonce is on her way to doing the same thing. IMO, she is at a point where she needs to mature with her fanbase too, but she keeps dropping all these teeny bopper, hormone infested, booty songs on us. I mean this girl just got inducted for her song writing abilities and ever since that, her lyrical content has gone done. Beyonce can do so much better.

I like both of them, but I want both of them to mature.

Hmm i'm digging the song that much. Its ok though.

I thought she was going to fall off at 0.44secs in the video :lol:

I like the video, aspecially the end. It's pretty simple but looks great. I wish people would make videos the way Michael showed them tho. Awh. I guess you can't have everything. Glad Janet's back I'll deffo buy her new album.

I tried to search for the song on itunes and on DC++ but I can't find it, when is it being released and where can I buy the single? I really want it!

its on itunes. i had a hard time finding it myself. just type janet jackson and go to the last page of the results

the song is not that great, especially as its on the same groove as britney's gimme more...the whole electro pop has to be done good, otherwise it all sounds the same...

I agree with you about the song.. I heard it once on a pop station here and they immediately followed the song with Britneys.. I was gasping...the song really miss the mark for me..

but she does look great on the mag cover and love the fact.. that she is covering up the chest...looking classy and still with sex appeal..

its on itunes. i had a hard time finding it myself. just type janet jackson and go to the last page of the results

Yeah, it was on the featured page but I guess after a week the featured songs get taken out. Just type in Janet and it should be there. It's the most popular Janet download actually right now and I just bought it with my gift card. :punk:

The song is now #39 on pop radio which means we can see the song climbing to the top 40 on the pop charts next week. It may climb on the R&B chart too.

I bet it'll be a DANCE #1 instantly! :D It'll be Janet's 18th No. 1 on the dance chart if she can make that happen. :listeningtomusic

And the video's becoming my favorite video to view when it comes to new videos right now. :)

I love the cover! She is really beautiful!

Feedback seems to be a great dance track, but I haven't listen it in full. I only listen the whole song when I watch the video. As for the video, I don't really get the full meaning, but I love the whole dancing segment!

I would probably buy her new album cos I really enjoy most of her album's music, even 20 Y.O and Damita Jo.

Janet's video is sooo creative! She picks it up from Michael :wub:

I do not fancy the music video. Not Janet's par. Tacky. That is of course, each to their own.

Nonetheless I still enjoy the song even though it has caused me to sing "like first day period" out loud in monorail (I'm a lad). :lol:

But like Timmy has said, "Relax, its just sex". :lol:

She doesn't look good with her hair like that. Everything else is flawless. Janet..erm marry me :p

I absolutely love the song! :wub: But the video is a bit...I dunno....I guess I expected more.

I love the ending of the video. Throughout the entire thing I was waiting for something like that. The video is nice, but I've seen Janet do better ones.

I am such a bad Janet fan. I can't believe I haven't listened to it yet. I'll do it tomorrow. :lol:

I love the song! The video is simple, but good. In my opinion very Janet stylish :yes:
And not to mention the way she looks, she's stunning!

Last edited:

Love the song and i love the vid, she looks so amazing and beauiful.

Hots 4 Michael I stole your Thriller signature bar...I hope you don't mind?

On topic: MARNI!! You baaaaad fan! LOL!

Hots 4 Michael I stole your Thriller signature bar...I hope you don't mind?

On topic: MARNI!! You baaaaad fan! LOL!

I know! Knowing me though, I'll probably listen to it for the first time when the album comes out. I'm so slack. lmao. :lol:

I know! Knowing me though, I'll probably listen to it for the first time when the album comes out. I'm so slack. lmao. :lol:
LMFAO.....can't imagine you doing that with MJ tho :mello: :lol: I can just imagine you sitting there going: "oh wait....25th anniversary? I thought Thriller was a new album? " :huh:

:lol:

Am off to work, have a good evening over there Marci! ^_^

mizzer fizzin...blizzin...

dang it..i feel totally imprisoned..i wanna use those other words..dangit..

u can't enjoy this unless u do one of 2 things. buy yourself a bmw with a six disc six speaker system...or, take ur earphones and press them up hard against your ears...

janet...the other humble musician......KICKKKKKSSS AAAAAAAXZXXHHHEES

well...it's a great song..ok?

and the video.....dang it...

yessssssssss

:upside_down:

i think radio won't play this enough, cus radio can't get used to great songs these days....hopefully, i'm wrong. and it will get more airplay

februarayy is gunna be one HECK of a month

Last edited:

LMFAO.....can't imagine you doing that with MJ tho :mello: :lol: I can just imagine you sitting there going: "oh wait....25th anniversary? I thought Thriller was a new album? " :huh:

:lol:

Am off to work, have a good evening over there Marci! ^_^

LMAO Dutchie!! Heck No it would never happen with Michael! :lol:

But I have always considered myself a Janet fan. I am just a slack one...

It's just that when it comes to other artists, the only ones I really went out of my way to get a new album of were Guy Sebastian... and Robin Thicke. "The Evolution" wasn't released in Australia until waaaay after the US got it, and I ordered it from the States as soon as it came out. :lol:

I gotta be a better Janet fan though. Having said that, I always record her interviews and such on TV lol.

Ok, I just heard Feedback first time in radio and it sounded MUCH better than when I listened it from internet.
So now I really like it ;) Go Janet!

It's absalutly crazy how she is STILL the best female dancer out.. She's still the top of her game when it comes to entertainment, it's amazing.. AND she's freakin HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT

New Janet's pic showed on E! News. It's featured in Billboard magazine.
janbillboardshotenews14lh1.jpg

picture1fulles0.jpg

janbillboardzb6.jpg

mizzer fizzin...blizzin...

dang it..i feel totally imprisoned..i wanna use those other words..dangit..

u can't enjoy this unless u do one of 2 things. buy yourself a bmw with a six disc six speaker system...or, take ur earphones and press them up hard against your ears...

janet...the other humble musician......KICKKKKKSSS AAAAAAAXZXXHHHEES

well...it's a great song..ok?

and the video.....dang it...

yessssssssss

:upside_down:

i think radio won't play this enough, cus radio can't get used to great songs these days....hopefully, i'm wrong. and it will get more airplay

februarayy is gunna be one HECK of a month

It's top 40 on all major radio formats (#38 pop and #35 on both the rhythmic and urban charts) right now so radio IS playing it.

Back