Janet's Number One's World Tour Official Thread

Hey, I see the 3rd show in Paris was added to Janet's facebook page, when does those tickets come on sale, do you know raz? :)

Yeah,, and then Australia by the sounds of it, and then back to Asia for Japan she's got them listed on the official tour T-shirt, along with another France city in Cannes:

166893_10150138929591349_734441348_7956983_7342330_n.jpg

I wasn't going by the prices in this thread I was going by how much they are on ticket master when I was looking to book... The prices are crazy high!

N they were VERY HIGH lol... The prices started at 18(pretax) and went up to like 350. I don't know why that poster is hell bent on saying her tickets were $18 when all you have to do is go to ticket master

There are still some seats left on the fan club pre-sale for the London shows.
Go to her website tour page, scroll down and click on London 'Buy pre-sale'. :)

I got mine. Been a fan of hers (and Michaels) since 20001. SO excited!

Last edited:

but I don't understand this.
they added a third show in London (yes! totally expected, great! :dancin:), so I want to get tickets for that (I didn't get any chance on the first 2). But they are not at TicketMaster, only at Janet's and only for those funny high priced "vip" things which are really out of my reach. ANd I wouldn't pay that much money just to have a glass of wine or some canapes, anyway :mello:

So question is...

are they going to pre sale any regular/normal tickets at her website?

No much sense in being in her club when they don't give any clear information in advance. They have all our emails, so? :doh:

Yeah, the whole thing with the London tickets was a bit of a mess, I only found out the day before, and by the time I got onto ticketmaster (and I was on at about 9:00am), all the pairs were gone !!

PCR, they are only selling the front sections on her fan club, so for the cheaper tickets they'll be on ticketmaster, I'm guessing that the third London date will be on in the next week or so, I'll try let you guys know as soon as I find out.

I briefly considered buying tickets but they're so expensive I thought no way. I'd happily pay that for an artist I desperatly wanted to see but its not worth it for an artist that you're not hugely into. Hope everyone that goes has an amazing time!

I briefly considered buying tickets but they're so expensive I thought no way. I'd happily pay that for an artist I desperatly wanted to see but its not worth it for an artist that you're not hugely into. Hope everyone that goes has an amazing time!

That's true... If I wasn't into Janet I wouldn't be paying. Besides Janet, MJ when he was alive and maybe Beyonce... I don't see myself paying that kind of money to see anybody lol

Last night was the first of the 3 sold out Chicago nights, and there was a change in backing costumes, the ones from her previous tour have now gone, heres a pic:

2h714ba.jpg

I must say, these look alittle freaky :lol:

I keep hearing the tickets are expensive for London? about how much are they in dollars?

strawberry45220;3284888 said:
I keep hearing the tickets are expensive for London? about how much are they in dollars?

Arena seats are $201.95, cheapest around $105.01. But I think for me I thought they were expensive because I payed £75 for MICHAEL, but we should consider ourself lucky, in Jakarta they were around £211.69 for the best seats :bugeyed

Yeah, the whole thing with the London tickets was a bit of a mess, I only found out the day before, and by the time I got onto ticketmaster (and I was on at about 9:00am), all the pairs were gone !!

PCR, they are only selling the front sections on her fan club, so for the cheaper tickets they'll be on ticketmaster, I'm guessing that the third London date will be on in the next week or so, I'll try let you guys know as soon as I find out.

THanks so much for your kind answer.
I think I can't afford the extra expensive vip packages, so I will have to wait for the ones for common people as me :D
I hope I will get my tickets!
I really like Janet's music so much! I'd love attending her show!

it sucks that she is not coming to germany :( i so would love to see her. but i cant afford those high ticket prices for paris or london plus flight plus hotel... :(

it sucks that she is not coming to germany :( i so would love to see her. but i cant afford those high ticket prices for paris or london plus flight plus hotel... :(

I think she will, she hasn't announced all the Europe dates yet, I think if she's doing Monte Carlo she'll do Germany, she's always done a handful of shows in Germany when she tours, so I don't see why she wouldn't just wait till they are announced, fingers crossed! :D

Germany? Where is the audience for concerts in Deutschland?
Number Ones didn't even make the charts (at least not the top 100) and 20 Y.O only made #46, Discipline was only able to hold it's #38 position for a week, Damita Jo wasn't even able to make the top 20.
Forget the singles, she's barely been getting airplay or any other kind of promotion in the last decade in Germany. Even in the 90s the only single of hers which was able to reach the top 5 was Together Again (#2) back in 1997.

I wish you all the best though and hope she does at least one concert in Germany but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you :)

Last edited:

Oh yesss I would love that... I've once attended a concert of her in Dortmund (Westfalenhalle), that was amazing (and all concerts sold out in 3 days to those saying she's only big in the US)!!! However I had my that time 14 year old god son with me and was a bit... well lol I am honestly always asking myself if it doesn't hurt her the way her costumes seems to squeez her breasts and the danger when she's dancing one or both would jump out. LOL I'm pretty open with sexuality and all that but when I see the Texas performance in here it brings back memories... and my god son was all attracted to that of cuz lol however it would make me sad if Janet would be reduced to mainly that or so much attention is driven to that... some kind of an sexual object... to me she wouldn't need that... but well yep sex just sells of cuz?!

Don't worry guys, she WILL definitely be doing more shows in Europe, when she announced the Europe dates, she announced them as 'the first announced Europe dates' meaning there will be more, as soon as they are announced I'll let you know ;)

Thank you, Raz, for all the information you provide here! Very much appreciated :cheers:

I wish they'll announce all the european cities soon. I don't understand why they're holding back that information. I'm sure they know by now where she is going to perform. Why not let us know that, too? lol

Thank you, Raz, for all the information you provide here! Very much appreciated :cheers:

I wish they'll announce all the european cities soon. I don't understand why they're holding back that information. I'm sure they know by now where she is going to perform. Why not let us know that, too? lol

its no problem :) I don't understand either, they should be announcing the shows as soon as possible, not leaving it until the last minute, I think they announced Jakarta only about a month or so before the show, I was surprised the show sold out with the short notice and the huge prices, but as I said I'll keep you all informed :yes: :D

Does she wear that one outfit the whole way through? Every picture I've seen is that horrible plasticy looking suit with the cutout sides :ninja:

Germany? Where is the audience for concerts in Deutschland?
Number Ones didn't even make the charts (at least not the top 100) and 20 Y.O only made #46, Discipline was only able to hold it's #38 position for a week, Damita Jo wasn't even able to make the top 20.
Forget the singles, she's barely been getting airplay or any other kind of promotion in the last decade in Germany. Even in the 90s the only single of hers which was able to reach the top 5 was Together Again (#2) back in 1997.

I wish you all the best though and hope she does at least one concert in Germany but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you :)

was that meant to be nice or what?
ups :scratch:

Back