Janet's Number One's World Tour Official Thread

*sigh* Honestly, people can't help themselves coming into threads JUST to be negative.

How cute is her jogging outfit! Dang, I wish I looked that cool when I went out for a run, haha!

I know right. If they bothered to look at the name of the tour they would understand but meh, if they're too stubborn I don't care.

janet-jackson-joggt_3066866.jpg
Look at that booooty! :p Pretty as always.

No, but she went for her jog at the Tiergarten, so I guess it won't be far from there :)
Oh I stayed somewhere at Tiergarten, too, when I was in Berlin. I doubt that Janet is staying at that hotel though, our budgets are probably just a little different :lol:

Janet's show is now under way in Berlin, a few pictures have surfaced, she's got her long hair in again.

x2_6c758d3

x2_6c7898b

x2_6c78b7e

More information as it comes :)

Gil seems to think Berlin were the best crowd of the whole tour so far! and they have some tough competition from the likes of Manila, NY and LA. He tweeted this:

GHSDuldulao Gil Duldulao
Berlin! U r amazing! Loudest crowd yet. Wow europe have def missed jj. It was like a football game in there. Thank u thank u thank u
4 minutes ago

^^ Quite a few people have said that :lol: I agree

Pleasure Principle/Control/What Have You Done For Me Lately/Feedback

Again

Love will never do (without you)

Escapade

If and Scream

^ Thanks for the videos Justine, I'm loving the long hair in If, she looks practically exactly the same as when she performed it on the janet. tour!

Here's some more videos from the Tempodrome:

Doors are now open in Paris for Janet's first of 2 nights at the famous Olympia. The show should start in about 2 hours or so, she has dedicated Runaway to Paris.

Hha i love what Laurel do it in Escapade .. it is so funny..:D

haha tnx for the videos .

btw Halima put this on her twitter
headed to Janet's concert with @jermjackson5 in Paris...at the L'Olympia...

^^ What day are you going? I'll be there on the 2nd and 3rd :)

She's wearing the white outfit today:

scaled.php

I think she's just wearing whatever costume she feels like wearing now :lol:

Guys you are so lucky to see her.. ehh I never see her live :/... I dream to see her or get her autograph.. but this dream never is come true..:/.. great pic .. she looks amazing..

:lol: at his wife, I'm sure some people will remember her, they've just probably forgotten since it's been a long time since she's been to Europe and hasn't had the same amount of success after the All For You album. Either way, if people have forgotten that's a great reason to go there to remind them who she is :)

I think the Netherlands is one that should be added in the second leg, and Finland too, then she should go to eastern Europe.

Oh and thanks for the pictures Justine, they're great :D

:lol: at his wife, I'm sure some people will remember her, they've just probably forgotten since it's been a long time since she's been to Europe and hasn't had the same amount of success after the All For You album. Either way, if people have forgotten that's a great reason to go there to remind them who she is :)

I think the Netherlands is one that should be added in the second leg, and Finland too, then she should go to eastern Europe.

Oh and thanks for the pictures Justine, they're great :D

You welcome ;) Awesome pic.. aww i love it..
Wait fot video from Paris.. and next pic from tomorrow , today?!.. and monday ;)
And about MJ wife .. this is very funny . My friend from work disscus with me about MJ and she was fascinated by what I say because she did not meet fans like me.. and fans of MJ.. and I think she thought that I was a little insan ...
And then she ask me about Janet.. who is she.. is she his wife.. or who.. lol..

I do not know it seems to me that in Poland, Janet is not popular for several reasons. Firstly, people remember the Superbowl scandal, and secondly, as you say , long time she doing nothing so.. people forgetten but not the fans..;)

And I so sorry for my English .. is late so I don't know did u understand me..:p I go to sleep so goodnight .. Love u

trying to find cheapest way for london from lancs.
cause my sister has to get back sunday morning trying to go for sat 2nd july

Back