Janet's Number One's World Tour Official Thread

I think the dates are shown in janet's official forum maybe......

carley i found the dates somewhere else, i'll post it now

The following dates are confirmed:
Perth – October 18, Burswood Theatre.
Adelaide – October 22, Festival Theatre.
Melbourne – October 26 & 27, The Arts Centre (State Theatre).
Gold Coast – November 2, Gold Coast Convention Centre.
Sydney – November 5 & 6, Sydney Opera House (Concert Hall).

^ They've been on sale all day, and I just heard the Diamond packages are all sold out. :(

But hey, they were 700 dollars LOL! That's like two weeks wages for me! Almost all my rent for a month.

^ They've been on sale all day, and I just heard the Diamond packages are all sold out. :(

But hey, they were 700 dollars LOL! That's like two weeks wages for me! Almost all my rent for a month.

Sold out already, for all shows? Wow, I guess Australia missed Janet, it has been 13 years or so though.

Promotion seems to be much better than it was in Europe, not that she needed it for the small shows but it wouldn't have hurt. Dainty Group, the promoters of the show have released an advert for the show, along with posters that have already been posted:

$700 dollars?? :eek: yikes thats alot for concert tickets, heres hoping the aug 3rd released tickets will be a bit cheaper than that

That's just for the diamond V.I.P packages, don't worry! But they're all sold out for Sydney.

I've been seeing posters for Janet all over the city in the last few days! It's been so exciting!

I have not seen any posters or tv commercials for it yet, but i have to admit in a way it feels like november 1996 when mj toured here

^ Really? I've seen big posters up in most of the poster spots around the city (particularly suburbs like Collingwood, Fitzroy etc where you get the really you know, "indie" areas haha!).

^ Really? I've seen big posters up in most of the poster spots around the city (particularly suburbs like Collingwood, Fitzroy etc where you get the really you know, "indie" areas haha!).

Well i barely go to those place so thats why i havent seen any posters at all

Aaah, that could be it haha! I live inner city (but in a shoebox, nothing fancy at all!!) so I travel through those areas a lot!

hoping to catch the goldcoast show if it doesnt sell out ..i hope a $300 dollar ticket will get me close to the stage

I saw Janet in Barcelona this month. Second row and a great show! Take the chance to see her if you can!

Well, great. All the seating I could afford (130 for balcony) at the Melbourne show is already sold out.

I just don't know what to do now.

Well, great. All the seating I could afford (130 for balcony) at the Melbourne show is already sold out.

I just don't know what to do now.

That was only a fan club pre-sale I believe. When general tickets go on sale you may be able to get some, also keep checking the pre-sale, sometimes they add more tickets. Hope you get tickets, and there's always the 20 under 20, you'd get within the first 5 rows normally, hope you win it :D

here's a rumour of another private show over in the states, some Microsoft function. Usher is also rumoured to be performing:

http://blogs.westword.com/backbeat/2011/07/microsoft_rumors_janet_jackson.php]

:eek: Do u mean usher coming here to australia to preformin janet's concert?

No, it was a rumour in the US for a private US show, she's been doing a lot of private shows.

New interview:
http://www.janetjackson.com/story/news/interview_welcome_to_planet_janet
1311651866.32381.JanetJacksonMedia_Page_01.jpg

1311651996.23395.JanetJacksonMedia_Page_02.jpg

1311652092.78816.JanetJacksonMedia_Page_03.jpg

1311652206.51451.JanetJacksonMedia_Page_04.jpg

Yeah thanks for posting the interview, the second North American leg kicks off in less than a week in Montreal at the Bell Centre. I think we could see some more small changes to the set list again.

Despite the high Australian VIP prices, all but a few have sold out already in a matter of days. However some of the reserve tickets are still left over from most dates, general sale is on the 3rd. I'm surprised she hasn't added any New Zealand dates yet, I think she's actually had more chart success there, but I suppose there's plenty of time, some of the European dates were only added a matter of weeks before the show.

Back