Jermaine and Jafaar on Access Hollywood on March 30th

Re: Jermaine and Jafaar next week on Access Hollywood

I pray Jermaine Jackson is going to say the following::angel:
"Jaafar is moving with me out of Havenhurst to a new location
where I'm going to parent and be responsible for my own son."

yeah, that's exactly what he should say. :clapping:let's tweet him this idea :angel:

I don't what to say, I mean what's the use of bringing it back up. The media is so busy with Tiger's and Jesse James mess that It got buried.

someone is desperate for some facetime

Do these people never learn?! :doh:

Oh Jermaine... I don't think its a good idea to put Jaafar on the tv like this. Sometimes I wonder if Jermaine is thinking properly. Is there nobody advising him?

Watch this little special get canceled at last minute. Someone will probably knock some sense into him and he'll back out before it's too late....

Watch this little special get canceled at last minute. Someone will probably knock some sense into him and he'll back out before it's too late....

Well, there is no backing out of this as the interview has already be conducted.

Well, there is no backing out of this as the interview has already be conducted.

Oh...well I guess the best he can do now is to get down on his knees and beg them not to air it XD. jk lol
He probably wants it aired.

Yep, that interview is a done deal. I saw a clip on another board and in my opinion, Access Hollywood is not really interested in the stun gun incident, nor are they interested in whatever it is Jermaine plans on saying.

It appears what they are interested in is ask questions about MICHAEL'S CHILDREN from a person who lives in the home with them, i.e. Jafaar.

In the clip I just saw, Shaun Robinson is asking Jafaar "what PRINCE thinks about the number of people who live in the house."

I can't believe that Jermaine would fall for that trick and allow his child to be questioned about his cousin(s).

This is how the "preview" is being announced:

"Access Preview: Jaafar Jackson On Michael's Kids: Are They Being Manipulated?

Shaun Robinson sits down with Jermaine Jackson's son, Jaafar, for a straightforward conversation about what life is really like for Prince, Paris, and Blanket."

Now why in the world would Jermaine allow his YOUNG son to answer questions to that effect?

Shaun Robinson sits down with Jermaine Jackson's son, Jaafar, for a straightforward conversation about what life is really like for Prince, Paris, and Blanket."

Now why in the world would Jermaine allow his YOUNG son to answer questions to that effect?
Not just that but what kind of affect does it have on someone like Jaffar when all he is asked about is whatever his cousins think, they don't seem to wanna know what his own thoughts are, they could care less they wanna know about Michael's children. Kinda sad, I don't get this Jermaine dude, this is really damaging to a child's psyche imo, think about it, ur 13 and and someone's interview u, although it's clear from the beginning the person is not interested in you but your cousins seems like the same situation Michael's siblings were/are in, they are being asked to talk about Michael not themselves and it seems as if it's the same with the next generation they're being asked about their cousins not themselves. Idk, a 13/14 is not old enough to understand all all this stuff and it's sad imo now judging by the countless pictures of Jaffar and his social networking pages he doesn't seem like someone with a low self esteem but still such things can bother you.

Last edited:

Access Preview: Jaafar Jackson On Michael's Kids: Are They Being Manipulated?

here we go. well done jermaine. just when we think u cant do anything else more stupid u do!

Oh man... what's going on in Jermaine's head?

He should not be interviewed. you see how they throw in accusing words, "manipulated" that can be interperted so many ways. they could care less about Jaafar & Jermaine their just using them to get to PPB.

I wonder if Paris and Prince know that he is being interviewed, and if they will be able to watch this. its like their the elephant in the room.

and she asks Jaafar how does Prince feel about all of the people living in the house..lol what kind of question is that?? like what answer is she going for..

When Jermaine said Joe was a good father i didn't believe him,but now I see that he must really think it because he's doing to his own son what Joe use to do with him.
This is the beginning of what certain members of the family will be living on the next few years...I wish someone made the folks in encino sign a confidentiality agreement...what a mess.

:no: :doh:

and she asks Jaafar how does Prince feel about all of the people living in the house..lol what kind of question is that?? like what answer is she going for..
the interviewer to ask Jaffar how Prince feels of the house being so crowded I mean come on asking Jaffar out of all people.. his immediate family members are the ones crowding up the house him, his Jermajesty brother, his half cousin/siblings Genevieve, Randy Jr. and given bro Donte his mother Alejandra who refuses to move out and his mothers brother, speaking his uncle are half of the people living in the house lmao. If I were Jaffar I'd feel pissed I can tell u this much. First of all for not getting attention and second of all for the side disses toward my mom/uncle./cousin-siblings/sibling etc

If I were Jaffar I'd feel pissed I can tell u this much.

I'd be pissed also.

I mean if you want to ask me any questions, they best be about ME and not a round-about way of asking about my cousins, namely Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

Jermaine is "probably" just excited about getting a little attention that he doesn't care what they ask his child.

What happened to Jaafar being the next big golfing great, a la Tiger Woods? Let's see if homegirl ask him about that. Or will it be her sneaky little "Michael Jackson's children" questions that dominate this "interview."

I hold no faith in a nice and straight forward constructed interview :(

This interview is all about getting some info on Michael's kids period!

The obsession continues!

nvrmnd

Last edited:

:doh: Surely this interview is not a good idea.

Not just that but what kind of affect does it have on someone like Jaffar when all he is asked about is whatever his cousins think, they don't seem to wanna know what his own thoughts are, they could care less they wanna know about Michael's children. Kinda sad, I don't get this Jermaine dude, this is really damaging to a child's psyche imo, think about it, ur 13 and and someone's interview u, although it's clear from the beginning the person is not interested in you but your cousins seems like the same situation Michael's siblings were/are in, they are being asked to talk about Michael not themselves and it seems as if it's the same with the next generation they're being asked about their cousins not themselves. Idk, a 13/14 is not old enough to understand all all this stuff and it's sad imo now judging by the countless pictures of Jaffar and his social networking pages he doesn't seem like someone with a low self esteem but still such things can bother you.

Well, the only thing that comes to my mind at that point is:
Jermaine is really Joseph's son... Who cares if it hurts, as long as we make money.

sorry.

Back