Jermaine and Jafaar on Access Hollywood on March 30th

I asked this at the time and I'll ask it again, 'why did a child think his father would want a stun gun?'

If there are people in the house to get rid of, whats the problem in getting rid of them? i don't get it?

And again, its all about getting info about MJ's kids period!

Well, at least Jaffar was able to give his side of what happened. Too many people assuming and accusing......

Jermaine is always putting his children on stage and in the spot lights.

so that i cannot be astonished he takes jafaar with him

All I have ti say is:
God please protect Michael Jackson's children and please allow Michael Jackson to continue to watch over them. :angel:

If there are people in the house to get rid of, whats the problem in getting rid of them? i don't get it?

I don't get it either. You don't like someone, fire him or her. Don't go to the media and say "we don't like them, we want them out" don't post silly messages on twitter, it's childish and only creates drama.

I asked this at the time and I'll ask it again, 'why did a child think his father would want a stun gun?'

And again, its all about getting info about MJ's kids period!

I just watched this and I agree with what you said. What is the problem? It's not like they have a legal right to be there. I don't think Jaffar was telling the whole truth there but he's just a kid. I feel sorry for him. :(

I believe it is because that the family is divided. For example it has been reported over and over again that some members of the family did not want Grace but Katherine kept her.

I think it is safe to say that what Katherine wants and does is not necessarily same as what Joe, Randy. Latoya (and perhaps Jermaine) wants to do.

did anybody watch the whole video?

I did. Its contents is exactly the same to what marc_vivien posted on post #61.

It's weird though because Randy hinted on Twitter he wanted 'her' out, Jermaine wanted them out and Joe doesn't even live there so don't know why he would have a say. But you're right, there must be some reason.

Its a difficult one really. I feel for Jafaar-he's just a kid but no one knows for sure what's happening. A lot of it has been media sensationalism as throwing in Michael's kids into the story automatically makes it a bigger one. Don't know why Randy is saying all this stuff on Twitter. Its an odd one.

A clear case of isolating the MJ3 the ones with the billions from non family folks. May the lord help those children grove up cuz they are surely around some greedy lazy folks

“Yes, yes. They will if I have the final say,” Jermaine said. “We lost our brother so it’s time to clean house. It’s time to get rid of everything and everybody and just start anew.”

I doubt that Jermaine had the final say. It's possible that he and Randy (perhaps others too) convinced Katherine that this was the last straw and that she need to fire Grace & Alvarez.

Re: Jermaine and Jafaar next week on Access Hollywood

This just leaves more questions. Who they talkin about? Grace is the only person who comes to mind, but seems they are talking about more than one person.

Some of those questions shouldn't have been asked to 13yr old Jaafar in my opinion.. :no: and its sad that he's having to defend himself on tv about not being a 'bad kid' and 'I'll never hurt my cousin'. Sad sad sad. I wish Jermaine didn't do this.

In my opinion that's the whole point. I think MJ learned big time after Berlin what media will do to you in regards to children. That's the big difference.
MJ kept the kids out of the media in 99% of the time. That was wise.
There was a reason for it, I believe.

Look what the media did to MJ- don't think for a SECOND that the media will treat the rest of the family any different, the "truth" doesn't hold any more value than in the past. How often did MJ get ripped apart for some twisted, out-of-context actions and words? The same thing is going to happen over and over again. All children should be shielded from media sharks, period.
If you need a spotlight on you, that's fine, you're the adult you're free to self-destruct at any time, leave all kids out of it.

Re: Jermaine and Jafaar next week on Access Hollywood

In my opinion that's the whole point. I think MJ learned big time after Berlin what media will do to you in regards to children. That's the big difference.
MJ kept the kids out of the media in 99% of the time. That was wise.
There was a reason for it, I believe.

Look what the media did to MJ- don't think for a SECOND that the media will treat the rest of the family any different, the "truth" doesn't hold any more value than in the past. How often did MJ get ripped apart for some twisted, out-of-context actions and words? The same thing is going to happen over and over again. All children should be shielded from media sharks, period.
If you need a spotlight on you, that's fine, you're the adult you're free to self-destruct at any time, leave all kids out of it.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Back