Jermaine Jackson’s Management Announce Comeback On Day Of Michael Jackson’s Funeral

He will use Michaels unreleased tracks and sing over it and he´ll release them on his comeback album

I don't know if that article is legit............and I do sympathize, feel and respect the Jackson family.........

but when it comes to business post J5 era......they are soooooo off the mark..............this is why I support Branca/Mccain running the estate.....................until I see any concrete evidence otherwise...

rumour is Ms Jackson.. has had to put her foot down on some of the deals the brothers are getting... because of it directly cashing in on Michael...

Mrs Jackson has her hands full....

Sometimes I can not figure this family out. Did they love Michael or was he just a cash cow for them. Sometimes, by there actions and words it is hard to tell and that is really sad to me.

I have NO idea. For some of us, "Word to the Badd" remains one of the most cruel verbal attacks around, and THAT from a family member? Michael was Michael, and Jermaine is Jermaine. They are NOT the same person. I feel no alliegance to Jermaine just because of his last name! His behavior has been very, very bad since Michael died. And it continues. . . . .

I second this too...

He will use Michaels unreleased tracks and sing over it and he´ll release them on his comeback album

if he does this i'll boycott it, and totally go against it. If anything, prince, paris, and blanket are the ONLY ONES i see who should be allowed to sing Michaels songs in the future it they want too. They are probably the only one's who for sure michael would have allowed to sing his songs or Maybe michael would have himself would have probably written a song for them to sing. Those kids will never take advantage of their father. but jermaine man, this is WAY too much

Well I'll respond with a "timely, new show" of indifference, thank you very much!

this bit on Jermaine's part of the manager's site is really not the right thing to put... (you get to his page by clicking on his name at the bottom of the homepage)http://www.chiplightmanentertainment.com/

"Jermaine Jackson stars his timely, new show - it is, truly, the ultimate entertainment experience"

Excuse me! but 'timely, new show'!! - do these people know anything about tact and respect?!

I don't know if that article is legit............and I do sympathize, feel and respect the Jackson family.........

but when it comes to business post J5 era......they are soooooo off the mark..............this is why I support Branca/Mccain running the estate.....................until I see any concrete evidence otherwise...

rumour is Ms Jackson.. has had to put her foot down on some of the deals the brothers are getting... because of it directly cashing in on Michael...

Mrs Jackson has her hands full....

Poor Katherine, I think it is legit as its on the manager's twitter(Jermaine mentioned on the 3rd) www.twitter.com/chaplightman

and website http://www.chiplightmanentertainment.com/

I know Jermaine announced loads of celebrities were taking part in the Vienna concert and all of the managers of the celebs were like ermmm no we don't know whats going on.

To be honest I think Jermaine is making the moves he is right at the right time, all the interviews he did prior to his death, singing smile at the memorial, going to the fund-raisers.

And now allegedly this come back to be honest If I was him (I know i'm not) wouldnt you wait until this whole rubbish upsetting circumstance has been accepted. It's only been about 10 weeks and all of the sudden Jermaine is like back in the spotlight.

Maybe i've got it wrong but every page I look at, or website I go on, or tv channel he's there.

Wow, well you have fun..

i saw one of Jermaine's videos from back in that day and all i could do is :hysterical:

Re: Jermaine Jackson’s Management Announce Comeback On Day Of Michael Jackson’s Funeral

I believe he would need approval from Branca and Mclain to do that. Am I right?

So Jermaine's manager is the same as Larry King's?

And Larry King's wife is the co-producer of Jermaine's Vienna "tribute"?

What a load of baloney!

Wow, well you have fun..

i saw one of Jermaine's videos from back in that day and all i could do is :hysterical:

Some if his music was pretty good.

When the rain begins to fall is a good song.

I think Jermaine is doing this all wrong, it's just too staged, to much money and too much spotlight on him.

I used to have respect for him but he is just opening his mouth whenever and he's getting really annoying.

By the time his album comes out haha

Only if the songs were written or co-written by Michael.

If Jermaine decides to sing Rock with you or Thriler, they'd need permission from Rod Temperton or whoever is Rod Temperton's publisher/co-publisher.

I believe he would need approval from Branca and Mclain to do that. Am I right?

"Contrived" is the word I'd use.

Some if his music was pretty good.

When the rain begins to fall is a good song.

I think Jermaine is doing this all wrong, it's just too staged, to much money and too much spotlight on him.

I used to have respect for him but he is just opening his mouth whenever and he's getting really annoying.

By the time his album comes out haha

Only if the songs were written or co-written by Michael.

If Jermaine decides to sing Rock with you or Thriler, they'd need permission from Rod Temperton or whoever is Rod Temperton's publisher/co-publisher.

actually not even! lol thriller was co-written by Michael. Or he had something to do with it, the music, idk he did something. I know this because he said it himself in "the making of thriller"

Jermaine sure seems to be shoving himself in the spotlight now MJ is gone. It's really coming across like he's using MJ's death to promote himself. I'm not saying he is, that's just what it looks like. In my opinion.

I'll say it for you, HE IS.

This is rediculous

If this is all true, then its stuff like this that makes me just cringe!

I swear I now inderstand why MJ tried to stay away from some family members, can you all imagine the stress he had to deal with? Some things are just plain wrong and this is plain wrong!

Its like MJ was the stumbling block for some of them and now that he is gone, they are gonna make it their time to shine.

I think this will be more or less obvious when this Vienna show takes place
I know many people in Europe seriously put their money
to pay for these (very expensive) tickets
even if they do not know ANYTHING about this show

maybe it's stupid, but these people really just need some kind of tribute concert
so even if they do NOT trust Jermaine, they would still go for it
BUT if what they see is NO stars but Jermaine promoting himself
then Jermaine's really in deep sh...t

I'm sorry to tell you but that's incorrect.

Thriller was written by Rod Temperton.

And just to double check, I went into BMI.com's database (performance royalties org).

Michael was a member of BMI, (under Search Repetoire here http://www.bmi.com/search/?link=navbar) and here you can see that Michael had so far 182 songs listed as his compositions.

Thriller is not listed anywhere.

Rod Temperton is a member of BMI and ASCAP. Under ASCAP is where Thriller appears only. Rod has 318 songs listed and appears as the sole songwriter.

What's even more curious is that Mijac Music (Michael's Publishing Company) is co-administered by Warner-Tamerlane, Sony-ATV's competition. Yet Michael is the co-owner of Sony-ATV.

Hmmmmm......very interesting indeed!

actually not even! lol thriller was co-written by Michael. Or he had something to do with it, the music, idk he did something. I know this because he said it himself in "the making of thriller"

I wouldn't have a problem with Jermaine making a comeback. If he would do some Jackson 5 songs, some of his own songs and some Michael song such as Smile and Gone Too Soon. I mean Michael is not here anymore and Jermaine loved Michael very much. To me, he seemed very protective of Michael in the later years of his life. I think if I would go to a Jermaine concert, I would still feel the love. It would feel like some sort of tribute to his brother. But I think it should be intimate.

I agree :yes:

This just shows that Jermaine was always dependent on MJ's success to gain his own! I like him as an artist but dude was just lazy!! that's why his career didn't go far. It doesn't surprise me that he's trying to make a comeback. It's just stupid since no one cared for him or for any other sibling (besides Janet) before MJ's death.

SIT DOWN, JERMAINE! SIT DOWN!

It's possible that Jermaine thinks that Michael's fan-base will automatically shift over to him? I highly doubt that will happen. . . . . He's probably going to figure that out pretty soon, I'd say?

"Jermaine Jackson stars his timely, new show - it is, truly, the ultimate entertainment

The ultimate entertainment show and Jermaine don't go in the same sentence. Oh Jermaine .. I feel sick.

I have NO idea. For some of us, "Word to the Badd" remains one of the most cruel verbal attacks around, and THAT from a family member? Michael was Michael, and Jermaine is Jermaine. They are NOT the same person. I feel no alliegance to Jermaine just because of his last name! His behavior has been very, very bad since Michael died. And it continues. . . . .

I totally agree with you.

I think it wont take that long for him to understand that he can cash in and use the publicity only for so long .. not every MJ fan will have his back. I wouldn't go to his concert even if he would perform under my balcony .. I would shut the window or listen to Michael.

I´m not talking about songs we know like Thriller. Jermaine has Michaels hard drives with all the unreleased songs. So if he takes a Michael song for his album and sings over it how can anybody prove its not a Jermaine song.? He will just say I wrote the song and he will never show the hard drives to anyone. Or he can show them but earse the songs he will take for his own.

I´m not talking about songs we know like Thriller. Jermaine has Michaels hard drives with all the unreleased songs. So if he takes a Michael song for his album and sings over it how can anybody prove its not a Jermaine song.? He will just say I wrote the song and he will never show the hard drives to anyone. Or he can show them but earse the songs he will take for his own.

Source?

Back