Jermaine Jackson’s Management Announce Comeback On Day Of Michael Jackson’s Funeral

i,ve never really liked jermaine,and if this is true it sucks big time,michael was the jackson 5 he made them if you ask me,

i,ve never really liked jermaine,and if this is true it sucks big time,michael was the jackson 5 he made them if you ask me,

With all due respect, I think if it wasn't for Michael, the Jacksons would have not been famous. However if they did do it without Michael (cause Janet is AWESOME, I LOVE HER) then they wouldn't be half as big as they are today.

With all due respect, I think if it wasn't for Michael, the Jacksons would have not been famous. However if they did do it without Michael (cause Janet is AWESOME, I LOVE HER) then they wouldn't be half as big as they are today.
thats exactly what i meant,they would have been nothing without michael ,thats my opinion

Yeah I see that now, was Chip Lightman's site and Twitter a set up too? I hope so

I don't know about those but a lot of folk took the bait on this one which definitely brought the ignorance out, just the way they planned

:smilerolleyes:

I'm trying to work out if the twitter and the website for 'Chip Lightman' are a joke if the article was(seen as Anorak website had almost the same article it now seems like satire)

I'm trying to work out if the twitter and the website for 'Chip Lightman' are a joke if the article was(seen as Anorak website had almost the same article it now seems like satire)

Jermaine Jackson’s Management Announce Comeback On Day Of Michael Jackson’s Funeral
Anorak.co.uk (satire) - ‎Sep 4, 2009‎
And finds a link in Jermaine Jackson's comeback…

http://news.google.com/news/search?um=1&ned=us&hl=en&q=%22Jermaine+Jackson%22&cf=all&scoring=n

Jermaine plans to release a (charity?) single in septembre and the producer of that masterpiece is constantly talking BS in German tv shows...he calls himself "a friend of the Jackson family" although he talks about Michael as if he is a piece of dirt.

What's the producer's name?

^I think he's referring to Al Walser.

MJ%20&%20Al%20Walser_jpg.jpg

:lol: I'm sorry but I don't understand why some fans read too much into things. You do know that "mini argument on stage" was rehearsed right? If you watch the Jacksons and Jackson 5 stage performances there is always at least one song that they "pretend" to have a disagreement on stage.

Oh is that what it was? If I had a way of knowing it was rehearsed I probably wouldn't have thought twice about it. If it was apart of the show then it's cool for entertainment purposes.

And Word to the Badd was just some random song about someone other than Michael.

(Yes, I still hold that grudge.)

LOL. Totally agree. I do believe Jermaine does not have honorable intentions. Who do you guys think brought in Dr. Tohme Tohme into MJs life? That man practically seized control over Michael financial and business matters. Tohme is linked with Colony Capital who is linked with AEG. Colony Capital is currently trying to get trademark rights to Neverland ranch so they can open a them park and museum "to honor Michael". Yeah, right! They are looking to make back that $50M they put into Neverland. To me that is cheapening MJs image. I don't want a Graceland type place there. MJ never wanted to go back there ever again after the investigations and trial. It was Jermaine and Joe who wanted Michael to be laid to rest at Neverland. Katherine did the right thing and stood her ground. Michael is at peace now. I also don't think MJ would approve of his home being used for profit when underpriviledged children could go there for free. Where is the charity in all this?

I don't know about you but Jermaine Jackson's "comeback" isn't exactly top headline over here...

LMAO.

Huh? It's not top headline here either.

Do y'all know what SATIRE means? :scratch:

Nevermind, GEEZ :smilerolleyes:

i don't know, i don't htink he knows or cares how bad it all comes off. like la toya's song, theprofits go to a charity mj supported. and jan's not getting paid for her stuff...so?

Huh? It's not top headline here either.

Do y'all know what SATIRE means? :scratch:

Nevermind, GEEZ :smilerolleyes:

On this board it doesn't look like many people do ;)

I find it funny that people are so quick to attack michael's family and over analyse everything the family does in order to find something negative about it. They think they are defending Michael but they are doing to his family what they hated to see done to Michael by the media and other haters (that is prejudging someone negatively without knowing or understanding what is really going on).

I find it funny that people are so quick to attack michael's family and over analyse everything the family does in order to find something negative about it. They think they are defending Michael but they are doing to his family what they hated to see done to Michael by the media and other haters (that is prejudging someone negatively without knowing or understanding what is really going on).

True. They believe EVERYTHING said about the family...doing exactly to the fam what was done to Mike.

well i look athow things appear. now la toya knew how things came off back when she was w/ jack. she was abused. jermaine? what was his excuse?

la toya is donating the money from 'home' to apla. jermaine? a portion and it's not even disclosed.

now it LOOKS bad. if it is or not is nothing we can prove. but it LOOKS bad. it LOOKS shady. what do u expect people to think? it leaves a bad taste in their mouths. they were planning this before they had even found a place to bury mj. it's just all about priorities

:yes: You would think they would've learned from that but no, still judging folk based on what the media says or what APPEARS to be :doh:

:yes: You would think they would've learned from that but no, still judging folk based on what the media says or what APPEARS to be :doh:
really? try taking a look at who's cancelling for jermaine's wonderous concert....so who's lying? all these acts or jermaine?

really? try taking a look at who's cancelling for jermaine's wonderous concert....so who's lying? all these acts or jermaine?

I don't know who's lying. But I choose to wait and see who appears rather than taking the media's word for who's rep said what, or hear it from those artists themselves.

How do we know that the media is not trying to sabotage and discourage people from supporting the tribute? I wouldn't put it past them.

I'm gonna be supportive like Ms. Katherine and hope that everything works out okay, rather than contribute to the negativity. No matter what some of us may think of Mike's family members, he loved them and I believe he'd expect his fans to give some benefit of the doubt until we know the truth.

Even if what's being said turns out to be true, would Michael want us doggin' his family? I don't think so.

When will Jermaine realize that no one cares about his 'career'? If they did then he never would have faded in the first place.

Back