June 25th 2010 - MJJC LONDON Meet Up......UPDATED.

Still can't believe this is only three days away. Its making me feel sick thinking about it :( Thank you so much Becca, you're so amazing for organising this all.

My_Tunes_Amp_Product.jpg

The banner idea's lovely Becca :)

Also, I have a MyAmp ^ for my MP3 that is lightweight and has good sound. Do you want me to bring that? As I say I'll only be with you in the evening though x

As long as its not too much trouble then yes pls Han xxx

Is there a place to buy drinks in the park? Because if the weather is like it is right now (and I'm about an hour away), I would totally advise people to bring plenty of drinks :)

Is there a place to buy drinks in the park? Because if the weather is like it is right now (and I'm about an hour away), I would totally advise people to bring plenty of drinks :)

There are some refreshment stands (3 or 4 I think), and a larger restaurant in the park, but they'll probably be quite expensive. I also suggest that people bring picnics and plenty to drink. Oh, and suncream too if the weather stays like this!! :)

There's also a number of newsagents/ paper stands locally so evreything is nearby :)

*sigh*

There are some refreshment stands (3 or 4 I think), and a larger restaurant in the park, but they'll probably be quite expensive. I also suggest that people bring picnics and plenty to drink. Oh, and suncream too if the weather stays like this!! :)

You guys have beat me too it!

There are stands and a main restaurant in the park.

The area is surrounded by shops that sell food and drink, not only in the stations but just down the roads surrounding. Thats one of the reasons I chose this location - accsessabilty to food/drink/toilet facilities.
The day is very open, so you can come and go as you like, go away to get food and drink etc.

B
xxx

To all

If you are coming on friday, just a lil reminder about sun safety!
It looks like the weather is going to be kind to us on friday *crosses fingers, touches wood*, and if the forcast is correct it is predicted sunny intervals up to 28 degrees.

So please bring plenty to drink, suncream, hats, sunglasses ect to keep yourself safe and healthy.

Much L.O.V.E

Becca

xxx

There are loads of shops and newsagents around so don't worry. As mentioned its going to be really hot on Friday so bring sun lotion and make sure everyone brings bottles of drink to keep hydrated as I've been in St James' Park when its weather like we're having now and whilst its beautiful it gets reeeeaaaallllllly hot.

Just to let you all know that at some point 2moro afternoon this thread will be moved - but it will still be on the forum, just look for it and i'll be here.
Becca
xxx

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, will definitely be at the Slug and Lettuce at 9pm if I don't arrive earlier. Coming with a friend too (although he might change his mind). Bringing my MP3 player and speaker if I remember (should do!) and a couple more flying lanterns if there's room in my rucksack in case we want to set those off as I had a some left after the meet-up in January xx

I will be around london tomorrow, not a clue what mood i'll be in so not sure what I will be doing - most likely be at the o2, so if I might see some of you guys there.

If i dont bump into you guys hope the days goes with out any hitches and my thoughs will be with MJ, MJ's Fam(most of them) and every MJ fan around the world.

Much love to everyone today. It's going to be so hard but at least we all have each other. As you can tell I couldn't sleep last night which is why I'm here posting this at 5.45 in the morning! Love to you all and I shall see you later xxx

Back