June 25th 2010 - MJJC LONDON Meet Up......UPDATED.

Re: June 25th 2010 - MJJC LONDON Meet Up....More Information Coming Soon...

Thanks Stephen! :flowers:
It's just that Thijzzz is also organizing the European Jackson Event here in the Netherlands June 25th (Eindhoven, free entrance). Now I don't know what to do!! :no:
Can't you guys come to the Netherlands?! :lol: :giggle:
Guys, I'm sorry... After a lot of thinking I've decided for the European Jackson Event. If there's still gonna be a Tribute (Jermaine? :scratch: ) I want to come to London too and I really would like to join you guys in Disney Paris in August! So I have to save up some money you see... :(
I'll be there with you guys in spirit! :group:

Hey everybody.

Just wanted to apologise for not being on here much recently. I'm sure you all understand that organising this is pretty hard to deal with.
But I'm here now.

Any questions at all, just post here or PM me.

L.O.V.E

Becca

xxx

Re: June 25th 2010 - MJJC LONDON Meet Up....More Information Coming Soon...

Guys, I'm sorry... After a lot of thinking I've decided for the European Jackson Event. If there's still gonna be a Tribute (Jermaine? :scratch: ) I want to come to London too and I really would like to join you guys in Disney Paris in August! So I have to save up some money you see... :(
I'll be there with you guys in spirit! :group:

:wild: Could someone tell me ? is there something organized in August in Paris ?:wild:

My friend will be booking a room for us 2morrow at Premier Inn London Docklands, so might see u there.

That's where a few of us are staying. I'm staying there. Its the cheapest one and we stayed in there last time for the fan day as we didn't want to rush back home that evening, its a really nice hotel.

That's where a few of us are staying. I'm staying there. Its the cheapest one and we stayed in there last time for the fan day as we didn't want to rush back home that evening, its a really nice hotel.

Aww cool, make sure u come up and say hello to us, or we will do the same if we see u lot.

I can't make the park during the day because I'll be working but I'm definately coming to the O2 in the evening to light candles and for the 2 minute silence. Only thing is my friend who I'm coming with doesn't finish work till 9:30pm so by the time we drive up there it'll probably be 10pm...is that too late to come? :(

Love Anna
xx

I can't make the park during the day because I'll be working but I'm definately coming to the O2 in the evening to light candles and for the 2 minute silence. Only thing is my friend who I'm coming with doesn't finish work till 9:30pm so by the time we drive up there it'll probably be 10pm...is that too late to come? :(

Love Anna
xx

No, of corse its not too late, come whenever you can Anna.
We will be at the O2 at that point. I will be giving out my number as a central contact point for the day so you can call or txt to see where we are. About 10pm, we will probably be either in the Slug and Lettuce or making our way to a quiet area outside the O2, away from the crowds, for the 10.26pm silence.

Hope that helps.

Becca

xxx

Last edited:
Hey everyone, ok my friend might not be going to London on the 25th, and now im stuck b/c b/c i don't wanna pay £108 or something for a hotel, so if ya looking for anyone to share with im up for it, plus if any of u wanna ticket for the mj event for keeping michaell alive i have one for £10. This is only if friend don't go.

Hey,
I'm new here... and I'm coming to London on 25th... I have to be around others who understand. It really is too much to deal with alone...

I have read about a flash mob tribute in Toronto - they are doing the MJ Drill from 'This is it', they wanted it to be a world tribute. Is this going on in London cause I can't seem to find it?

TORONTO DRILL
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=273147459142

Oh I just found a site you can sign up to for the MJ Drill... don't know if it's happening yet but I'm gonna learn it anyway and I've signed up... :)

http://drillathon.com

And this is the facebook site organising it...
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=274416132697

Here is the link that I have for flash mobs going on in London:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=119011184791156

Any one who wants to participate in any of the activities going on for Michael during that day are more than welcome to go and do those things, then meet up with us when you want to.

This day is going to be very difficult, everybody is going to react differently, want to do different things. So apart from a few set locations, I want everybody to know that you have to do what you feel is right for you.

The most important thing is that we are here to love and support one-another.

Becca

xxx

Hey Becca, hope you are well. I'm interested in coming on the 25th, sounds like a good plan. Do you still have the same mobile number from January?

Jackie xxxxxxx

Hey Becca, hope you are well. I'm interested in coming on the 25th, sounds like a good plan. Do you still have the same mobile number from January?

Jackie xxxxxxx

Hi ya Jackie,

I really hope you can make it. Yes, I have the same mobile number - nearer the time I will be re-sending it out to everybody as a central contact number for the day.

Becca
xxx

No, of corse its not too late, come whenever you can Anna.
We will be at the O2 at that point. I will be giving out my number as a central contact point for the day so you can call or txt to see where we are. About 10pm, we will probably be either in the Slug and Lettuce or making our way to a quiet area outside the O2, away from the crowds, for the 10.36pm silence.

Hope that helps.

Becca

xxx

Thank you :hug: Yes it helps :) I definately wanted to get there intime for the 10:36pm silence.

Thanks again!!

Anna
xxx

Lol I thought so but then I thought maybe I read it wrong...I'm extremely tired today :lol:

Ok so 10:26pm...I'll make sure I'm there by then. Thanks again!

xxx

Looking at train tickets and it's looking like I will make it, but I'll be going home shortly after the silence as there's a family gathering that weekend :)

Not sure whether it's already been mentioned/thought of, but Bon Jovi's playing that night at the O2 so we're going to need to book a table at the Slug and Lettuce again if we want to all get in x

I'll be there ;)

Looking at train tickets and it's looking like I will make it, but I'll be going home shortly after the silence as there's a family gathering that weekend :)

Not sure whether it's already been mentioned/thought of, but Bon Jovi's playing that night at the O2 so we're going to need to book a table at the Slug and Lettuce again if we want to all get in x

Will be good to have you there Tom :)

Belle,
Don't worry, we have an area all booked in the S&L for 9pm, I will be double confirming the booking with them 2moro as arranged.

Becca

xxx

I look forward to it Becca :) I'll be able to go to the O2 but because the Slug turns 18+ after 9PM I won't be able to go there :( I will for the silence and outside things though :)

I look forward to it Becca :) I'll be able to go to the O2 but because the Slug turns 18+ after 9PM I won't be able to go there :( I will for the silence and outside things though :)

Really, after 9pm? I thought it was 10pm..... :(
I'm real sorry bout that, i'll look in to it.................I'll just have to come and sit with ya outside then ;) xxx

Back