June 25th 2010 - MJJC LONDON Meet Up......UPDATED.

Re: June 25th 2010 - MJJC LONDON Meet Up....More Information Coming Soon...

I would like to be there if I can - but that's assuming it will be in the evening or are you planning a day event Becca?

It will be both to ensure that everyone gets the chance to be together at some point on that day.
Keep an eye on this thread, deatails will be posted nearer the time.

Becca

xxx

Just to let you all know I am going out and about this weekend, looking for the perfect place for this gathering.

So keep an eye on this thread. The locations will be confirmed very soon.

Becca

xxx

Hi Becca,

Will this be a meet up only or will it be something like the fan day of last January?
Thanks!

Diana xx

I think its gonna be more of a gathering rather than a fan day. We'll find things/ places I'm sure :)

Thanks Stephen! :flowers:
It's just that Thijzzz is also organizing the European Jackson Event here in the Netherlands June 25th (Eindhoven, free entrance). Now I don't know what to do!! :no:
Can't you guys come to the Netherlands?! :lol: :giggle:

I'm afraid I won't be able to for financial reasons :'(

I'll possibly consider coming if I'm welcome, I don't know anyone though! :(

I can't wait for this :) It's gonna be a lovely day....I'm not sure if I can get to the park yet but I'm 95% sure I can make it to the O2 :) Gonna try and come with 2 of my MJ friends too!! :)

Love Anna
xxx

I was just about to say the same thing. I don't know anyone here, but as long as you're willing to let me come I'll be there :) I don't think I can face spending June 25th with non MJ fans, I need to be with people who understand why I'm still mourning.

Silly question, but are we going to post pictures of ourselves or something so the newbies know who to go up to when we get there? lol

I was just about to say the same thing. I don't know anyone here, but as long as you're willing to let me come I'll be there :) I don't think I can face spending June 25th with non MJ fans, I need to be with people who understand why I'm still mourning.

Silly question, but are we going to post pictures of ourselves or something so the newbies know who to go up to when we get there? lol

Hello,

Like I said earlier - we are all family here so it doesn't matter if you dont know anybody.
Here is a link to the last meet up where we posted lots of piccies, but you guys can post more pictures if you like :)
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80807&page=133

And dont worry, you will know who to go up to - normaly you cant miss us!

Becca

xxx

Please don't worry about it. My first meet up with fans I went to I was so nervous but as soon as you get there everything just fits in. We're all a family and we're going to need each other more than ever that day.

What we did at the fan day was a few people gave phone numbers out so people that needed help could ring someone if they got lost, didn't know the tube, or anything. Like last time I am willing to give my number to anyone that needs it to help anyone out.

just to make you guys aware, I have now seen 2 face book groups for fan meetups on June 25th at The O2. Both of these groups want it to be like June 13 last year, singing dancing etc, basically a fan party. I have seen on both these groups people asking for music etc to be there. There is also a fan party being organised at Troxy in the Docklands area, for the night of June 25.

Just wanted to let you know, so that you dont turn up to light looking for quiet reflection , to light candles and think you will be the only ones there.

I wont be at any of the London meetups, though, as I will be in LA and plan to spend the day at Forest Lawn.

Good luck with all your plans

just to make you guys aware, I have now seen 2 face book groups for fan meetups on June 25th at The O2. Both of these groups want it to be like June 13 last year, singing dancing etc, basically a fan party. I have seen on both these groups people asking for music etc to be there. There is also a fan party being organised at Troxy in the Docklands area, for the night of June 25.

Just wanted to let you know, so that you dont turn up to light looking for quiet reflection , to light candles and think you will be the only ones there.

I wont be at any of the London meetups, though, as I will be in LA and plan to spend the day at Forest Lawn.

Good luck with all your plans

Thanks for letting us know Moonstreet!

I was aware that there are other things going on at the O2 on this day, there was always going to be because of the connection. But there is plenty of space surrounding the O2 for anyone who wants to get away from the crowds for a quiet moment.

Wishing you a safe journey to LA :)

Becca

xxx

Just seen the FB groups too. As Moonstreet said basically its going to be like July 13th but every group has agreed that there will be a 2 minute silence at 10.26. For the evening expect a lot of people at the o2.

neither do I! :)

I'm still hoping to come, I might not be able to make it to St James' Park due to university commitments but I'll definitely try and make it to the O2.

I can't make it this time i can't get time of work :cry:... the january meet was just great, i loved meeting you all and i'm gutted i can't make this one. How the hell i'm going to manage to function in work i don't know.
You guys have a great meet and even though i can't be with you i feel like i'll be represented cos we are family. I'll be thinking of you all and sending my love to Mike.
And anyone that feels like is strange to go alone... don't worry, you will be not be alone for long. xxx

^^^ Awww Claire. If it would be any help or comfort for you, would you like to send me a photo and or message for Michael, that I can leave at the 02? Di and I were hoping to meet up anyway on this day in the evening, so I'll talk to Di about us maybe joining in with this planned event. We will have you in our hearts and minds, and include you in the sense of when we light our candles and have the 2 min silence? You will be with us in spirit Claire. I know it's not the same as being there in person, and my heart goes out to you.:boohoo:(

Maybe someone can make a banner with people's profile pictures & names on just so that those that wish to be there and can't "are there in some form"?

Guys I am willing to give anyone my home address for anyone that can't make it if anyone wants to leave a card for Michael at the o2 or small gifts that I can put there for you.

I have actually been having 2nd 3rd and 4th thoughts on whether or not I can actually cope/deal with a group event on this day.:doh::(
I always think it's a lovely idea to be amongst others who love MJ but I tend to feel lonlier than ever during and after. :(
Not sure what to do.................as someone else said on this thread......a walk on the beach.......a quiet one to one with MJ ................a prayer.....a candle at home listening to MJ......................sending out love and hugs to all here whatever you decide and however you spend that day........:wub:
THAT DAY??? :boohoo

Now I really don't know what to do :unsure: I think I want to go but I have a feeling that in reality I will feel lonely in a crowd if that makes sense - I know Jen knows what I mean... :ermm:

It's not that I think I won't be welcome...not at all. I want to be with people who feel like me but I also feel really alone inside..... :cry:

If I stay at home I have to pretend that I'm ok but inside I'm not - inside I'm dying ....

Guys my family is stressing me up cause of the volcano dilemma. I have already booked my flight ticket.

Back