Jury Deliberations - Discussion thread as we wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
On HLN Live stream they said there was a buzz from the jury, don't know how many as of yet..!

I too am worried about it taking a while as my first thought is that it's a no brainer, he is guilty. I guess they could just be making sure that they are doing the properly and like Walgren said following the law to the letter. If they do this then no other outcome than guilty IMO.

i guess what im saying is if u get a quick verdict we know its gonna be guikty but the longer it takes the more uncertainty where it could go either way imo

Yes, I know what you mean, but I don't agree with it 100 %. If it takes longer, of course if could mean that at least one juror thinks he is innocent and that this one juror could convince the other ones. But like I said, we don't really know what they are doing in there, if I was one of them, I'd think he is guilty from the start, but I would still like to discuss it and maybe look at some of the evidence, because I'd have to live with the decision for the rest of my life and I'd want to know that I actually made the right one. But maybe "that's just a Milka thing".

No, no verdict. One buzz means they want a break, two buzzes means a question or a note and three buzzes is the verdict.

Jeez a break ! they are sat down talking what they want a break for arghhhhh

If the verdict will be reached until 3.30 pm, the verdict will still be held for media etc. today.

what was up with the jurors during Oj and the 4 hours verdict? some say the world was pissed???? can someone tell me? Is this the reason why this jury take more time?

Beyond pissed. Jurors to this day ridiculed. Verdict not accepted. Since then jurors at least pretend to deliberate longer than 4 hrs.

Maybe the tv people and others shouldn't have said they think it will happen today and not get everyone's hopes up. It just causes more anxiety.

abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial

Jurors have buzzed twice. They were alerting the courtroom they are on a break. We were asked to leave the courtroom. So far, 4 hrs 50 mins

There is nothing vague in the jury instructions. But maybe they did talk about them too for a while.

sorry there is IMO. And others in the news says the seem thing. Its a weird one.. So i and others disagree

Beyond pissed. Jurors to this day ridiculed. Verdict not accepted. Since then jurors at least pretend to deliberate longer than 4 hrs.

ok.. but why is only 4 hours bad? IF its a clear case?

Today they still think its a bad verdict for that case? Ok.. maybe thats why they take so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back