Jury Deliberations - Discussion thread as we wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
kermit.gif

Haha, everyone posting about that buzz got the forum crashed for a minute there. xD

I just got down on my knees and prayed. Jury just came back from break, HLN just reported...

I guess its so hard to understand cause we arent in there. did they vote straight away or did they decide to through evidence first. is there a couple unsure? did the vote gulity but wanna look through evidence to be certain. we are totalky blind to whats hap. and that is the worse thing

Beth Karas InSession
Here's the jury's deliberation schedule so far today. All times are Pacific Time:

deliberating 8:30-10:25,
break from 10:25-10:39,
deliberating 10:39-12:02,
lunch from 12:02-1:20,
deliberating 1:20-2:35,
break from 2:35-2:59,
deliberating since 2:59.
They are expected to quit for the weekend around 4 or 4:15, unless, of course, they reach a verdict.

switched on sky news and heard that tune they play between news reports... my heart skipped a bit - it will never stop reminding me about 2005 and how I had the tv on almost 24h a day, and then I see Jane Secka presenting the news, damn she was the main one in Santa Maria who reported on the trial. And now here we are again. :-(

I've given my hopes up for the verdict to be reached today, the jury is far too busy taking breaks

they're in there for nearly 5 hours

I feel sick. Every time the twitter sources update with a litte (1) next to them my stomach lurches.

I was waiting for the bus to go home when HLN announced those 2 buzzes (was watching from my phone...thank goodness my high speed data has held out). I was like oh man, I gotta get home. But it was nothing. I'm home.

Does anyone know what the 2 buzzes were for???

questions?
evidence?
court docs??

I can't stand this waiting! Wait and wait and wait... it's dead of night in my town and there's no cue to have the verdict today ... :(

I'm getting more and more pessimistic. I have watched the trial via TMZ's stream and have stupidly sometimes read the comments posted on there. So many people believe the absolute worst about Michael and say that if CM is guilty he did the world a favour and deserves praise not punishment. Although I know the jury were asked their opinion of MJ, who really knows whether any jurors secretly share such views?

This case is too big for them not to go through everything. And they are not going to do anything to appease fans. If they follow the law and go through all the evidence and follow instructions they got him we just have to wait

I'm getting more and more pessimistic. I have watched the trial via TMZ's stream and have stupidly sometimes read the comments posted on there. So many people believe the absolute worst about Michael and say that if CM is guilty he did the world a favour and deserves praise not punishment. Although I know the jury were asked their opinion of MJ, who really knows whether any jurors secretly share such views?
thats why u shouldnt go to those sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back