Jury Deliberations - Discussion thread as we wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
kermit.gif

HLN just answered my question...Walgren supposedly will ask him to be remanded immediately!! I so hope so.

Thanks for this info, cinzia.

And THANK YOU, WALGREN! Hopefully, Judge Pastor will grant that request. Pack his arse up immediately!

It looks like the verdict is in...after seven long weeks of trial. =/

I'm so hopeful that Murray will get convicted, as he deserves, but after today...this is it. =(

In uk, both sky news and bbc news 24 are scrolling it as being announced at 9pm - i'm sure they'll carry it live.

Fingers crossed everyone.

He's gunna get away with it. I have a feeling. I'm also shaking and I feel sick :(

This 2 hour waiting will be much harder then previous eight!
Hugs to everyone! You are helping me to hold on during this trial....
Jeeez please make this awaiting not so cruel!
I'm so shaking......

my whole body tensed up and i started shaking... im sooooo nervous.
I pray for the best. n im am confident that we will get a GUILTY verdict

It is guilty. I feel it. Yesterday in church I was praying for justice for Michael and I know many others were too. I refuse to think of any other verdict than GUILTY!!!

OMG feeling so sick right now. IT HAS TO BE GUILTY!!!!!!!!!

Sending L.O.V.E to you all

Justice for Michael!!!

Justice for Michael and his 3 children. Prince, Paris and Blanket my prayers are with you at this time X

"Michael Jackson's parents -- along with La Toya, Jermaine and Randy -- are currently scrambling to get to the L.A. County Courthouse after they were notified the jury had reached a verdict in the Conrad Murray manslaughter case.

The entire crew is traveling from Calabasas, which -- if traffic is good -- can take somewhere between 45 mins to an hour.

We're told the family is "anxious."

MJ's kids are staying at home with other family members. We're told they were instructed NOT to watch the verdict live -- so Katherine could break the news herself when she got home.""

Just want to give everyone a big massive hug. Almost two and a half years of fighting for justice and we hopefully will get it. Remember we're a family, we're in together. We're in it for Michael.

Oh God! It came all of a sudden, less than 2 hours!
-cry-.gif

After Over 2 years of pain and heartbreak… Let's ALL be here for each other! :hug: to Everyone!

:heart: [size=+1]JUSTICE For MICHAEL [/size] :angel:

MjStar.gif

what?????? They are saying in HLN the guy is already filming "his" part of the story??????????????????????

What the....

disgusting!!!! if this is true, this is absolutely disgusting!!!!

Lord, please let this be a guilty verdict. I feel so queasy, it's like '05 again. Hugs to all

so Number 7 is really Michael's lucky number after all.

I thought mom and dad were in a hotel down town. Just saw a few posts up that they are traveling from Calabasas.

GUILTY!!

why are some people saying the verdict will be read at 4pm?

its 1pm right?

god please guilty guilty guilty.

Guys we should send the gifts as soon as possible. It would have been nice for us to send some flowers to Walgren today as he gets the verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back