Jury Deliberations - Discussion thread as we wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if the jury has requested anything?

Whatever the verdict is I most certainly won't be surprise by it. I so badly wish that monster was getting the death penalty. Him getting the death penalty would be true justice. Especially if it is death by lethal injection. Just so the executioner can do something similar to him that evil monster did to Michael. Him getting some years in prison will definitely not be justice. Because he will then be set free to live the life that Michael should be living.

I understand what you mean and I agree, but on the other hand do you really think that his life will be all that easy after his sentence, whatever it may be? He will of course be broke, he won't be allowed to cash in on Michael, he won't be allowed to practise medicine anymore, he will constantly be watching out for any Michael Jackson fans, fans who have a major grudge on him! I don't think that's an easy life.

May he have a very long life, full of misery, fear, misfortune!!!

Good Evening & Morning to you! :happy:

I've just re-watched Walgrens rubuttal and it's still as fabulous as yesterday :clap:

Let's all be together and be here for everyone as we wait for…
:angel: JUSTICE FOR Our Angel MICHAEL JACKSON :heart:

Yes, she says they are friends and belong to the same church, pray together and so on, so that is why she is there.
When asked if she is being paid, she said that MJ supporters must be paid, that the question was like a ping pong game, for people kept asking the same. The journalist smiled and told her that she was not answering the question, was she being paid? She said NO, that she was there just for CM was his friend.

Then she was asked about the banner she had. She was asked if they were working in accordance with the defense, for she was using the idea of the drip in her sign before (?) it was used during the last part of the process. I might be wrong with this, could someone confirm if that was the question?

Anyway, the point is the woman did NOT answer the question, but rather went into explaining her sign was cheap, beutiful and so on, while the ones of MJ fans were ugly and horribly done. She said she did something "beutiful" cause she loves art.

Man! The supporters really say A LOT about CM!!! :doh:
I saw that. That woman should shut up!

I dont know what to do right now. I dont want to leave my computer, but I have nothing to do... And then still this waiting.. We really need this verdict today. Cant imagine this for the next week :(

Thank you Liza!

liza_withaz Liza Minnelli
@JennyBradmon Put this guy away for LIFE. Nobody else should ever go through what Michael did again at this man's hands.
1 hour ago

@annpavs Pardon my french but I think he's a guilty motherf*cker. Nothing will bring back those children's father.
2 hours ago

Waiting on pins and needles for the verdict in the Conrad Murray trial . . .
2 hours ago

small_2413_Michael_Jackson.JPEG

I am so nervous.... This waiting is the worst... I can't even bring myself to watch the live feed from outside the court house. Can't bring myself to look at Murray's supporters. I can't understand WHO in their right mind would support this man??? Bizarre!!

I dont know what to do right now. I dont want to leave my computer, but I have nothing to do... And then still this waiting.. We really need this verdict today. Cant imagine this for the next week :(

We can just wait.
And see.
We have waited for so long already... 2 years, 5 months, 10 days and a few hours....

I understand what you mean and I agree, but on the other hand do you really think that his life will be all that easy after his sentence, whatever it may be? He will of course be broke, he won't be allowed to cash in on Michael, he won't be allowed to practise medicine anymore, he will constantly be watching out for any Michael Jackson fans, fans who have a major grudge on him! I don't think that's an easy life.

May he have a very long life, full of misery, fear, misfortune!!!

pardon me but without a guilty verdict he will practice medicine again right?!

OMG...Katherine Jackson is coming to courthouse..what does this mean??

They said, she got a call from the court to come to downtown LA.

it means she was informed a verdict is reached , at least that what they had said before , the court would inform her to come once a verdict is reached

Btw. Thanks to whoever posted the link to that stream, I asked several times over the last couple of weeks if there is a HNL live stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back