Justin Bieber Talks about Michael & Something Ironic Happens :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was pretty cool with the phone playing "Beat It" ;) I like Justin because he respects Michael, but I don't think I could ever like his music. Not my cup of tea. :smilerolleyes: I also agree with him that Michael's songs can't be covered.

Yall just love this little boy?

Frankly, I am neither here nor there. Don't care about him much. But I do believe in giving the credit where credit is due and as to being MJ fan, Justin is pretty consistent. For example, he was dancing to Billie Jean well before anybody knew about him.

Last edited:
A good person really? He was recently under Canadian police investigation regarding an assault involving a 12-year-old boy in Vacouver.

http://www.ohthescandal.com/2010/10/18/justin-bieber-reportedly-investigated-for-alleged-assault/

Sure, MJ was contacting him in spirit, maybe teaching Justin how to behave in public :)

This teen thinks too much about himself.

Asedora, come on. Would you like it if people looked at MJ and said, 'Oh! He was investigated for child molestation! What a terriblr terrible person!'

No wonder people dont take us MJ fans seriously.

Last edited:
I don't like his voice, but, so far, I like him, because he seems to be a good, decent boy. He's got lots of haters making fun of him, calling him names and it's an ugly thing to do. At the same time, he's got lots of butt kissers (for lack of a better syntagm..) praising him and giving him awards and all that, and it's typical of it being loved when you're on top. I feel so sorry for these kids, and other disposable people. Hollywood is a huge machine hungry for fresh, young blood, and when kids like these get older, they mean nothing to them anymore.. I hope it won't be the case with him, like it wasn't the case with Michael, I'd say... but... a huge amount of strength is needed. Michael would say how, when he became a teenager or older than that, people told him they didn't recognize him anymore and lamented on people wanting him to keep young... And such hurtful remarks affected him forever.

This industry is merciless.

Frankly, I am neither here nor there. Don't care about him much. But I do believe in giving the credit where credit is due and as to being MJ fan, Justin is pretty consistent. For example, he was dancing to Billie Jean well before anybody knew about him.

BUT WHO cares?

That was cool to see. He say's he like's Michael Jackson, and BAM there go's his phone just to confirm the point! Who's BUSICUIT? LoL.

"You can't really cover a Michael Jakson song, because he's the best" - Amen to that.

I don't like his voice, but, so far, I like him, because he seems to be a good, decent boy. He's got lots of haters making fun of him, calling him names and it's an ugly thing to do.

Damn right, i've got quite a bit of respect for him putting up with this stuff at his age!

I'm suprised at fans here saying they dont like him.

Thats the last thing I expected to be hearing from Michael Jackson fans.

Give me one good reason why you can say you dont like him as a person. Just one.

I am not a fan of his music but I don't have a problem with him. I think that it's a great that 16 year old has no problem publically saying how much he respects and admires Michael. A lot of his fans are teenagers and they can learn about Michael too if they want.

So what?

Why is that significant to Michael Jackson, his fans and this Michael Jackson board?

Because this thread is about Justin Bieber TALKING ABOUT Michael Jackson.

Which has then turned into some people saying they dont like Justin Bieber without being able to back up why.

I'll ask again, why do you not like Justin Bieber AS A PERSON?

Because this thread is about Justin Bieber TALKING ABOUT Michael Jackson.

Which has then turned into some people saying they dont like Justin Bieber without being able to back up why.

I'll ask again, why do you not like Justin Bieber AS A PERSON?

Did I ever say that?

No I have not once said that. The only question Im trying to seek answer for is why in the world do yall make hundreds of threads on this boy on a Michael Jackson board?

He made a comment about Michael Jackson.. BIG DEAL? Is it the end of the world? People say things about Michael Jackson all the time. Maybe one time was okay but making a habit in making these useless threads just because of a MJ comment.. Like who cares? :lol:

Did I ever say that?

No I have not once said that. The only question Im trying to seek answer for is why in the world do yall make hundreds of threads on this boy on a Michael Jackson board?

He made a comment about Michael Jackson.. BIG DEAL? Is it the end of the world? People say things about Michael Jackson all the time. Maybe one time was okay but making a habit in making these useless threads just because of a MJ comment.. Like who cares? :lol:

The end of my comment was directed at everyone in general who have been saying they dont like Justin Bieber on here. Its ridiculous.

I do agree, while I like Justin I do think that threads like this arent really needed. I guess its more the point that his phone went off playing Beat It in the middle.

The end of my comment was directed at everyone in general who have been saying they dont like Justin Bieber on here. Its ridiculous.

I do agree, while I like Justin I do think that threads like this arent really needed. I guess its more the point that his phone went off playing Beat It in the middle.

What?

Well.. I dont know Justin as a person to dislike him but as a singer his horrible and beyond overrated and beyond on my nerves. You have to understand since this is a Michael Jackson board having a ton of threads on any non related singer especially one who is crappy is going to get people to bash them whether its constructive or not.. thats how fan forums roll.

What?

Well.. I dont know Justin as a person to dislike him but as a singer his horrible and beyond overrated and beyond on my nerves. You have to understand since this is a Michael Jackson board having a ton of threads on any non related singer especially one who is crappy is going to get people to bash them whether its constructive or not.. thats how fan forums roll.

I'm well aware thats how fan forums roll and I have complained about it everytime its happened because I think its wrong. I will continue to do it after this as well, This is a Michael Jackson forum. Its completely different, we are supposed to be open minded people. One rule applies to Michael but doesnt to another artist.

What reason does anyone have to bash him as a person?

People here dont like it when MJ is slagged off in other places, yet its fine to do it to other artists here. This is one of the reasons us MJ fans dont get taken seriously, you do realise this?

Preach one thing and then do it yourselves anyway.... Pathetic.

On mtv hits there was a top 20 tenage music star. MJ was on the first place. Justin Bieber said that MJ was the best on the world. MTV shows 'Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough' :).

Justin Bieber said he thinks hes the Kurt Cobain of our generation..... Good theres a loaded shot gun in the garage

I can't stand this no talant kid and when he said he wants to be the next MJ I couldnt believe it

Insted of going on rant mode and writing a huge post explaining my...somewhat negative feelings towards Justin Bieber and his stupid young girl fans I'm just gonna link you to this video who captures every single feeling I have towards him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7eLiwH-n7s

Like JustBeatIt91 said above me, it's not that he's the best out there and I hate him for having money and stuff, it's the fact that not only does he not have any kind of actual talent but he also behaves likes he's the best and tries to cover it up by trying to have us to like him just because he supposedly likes/looks up to/wants to be like Michael Jackson.

I personally find that staged and utterly disgusting!

Last edited:
I really don't mind Bieber, I don't listen to his music but I think he gets a lot of unfounded hate. It's not HIM who's saying that he's the next King of Pop, it's the MEDIA.

I actually think it's the haters that are making bieber popular. You go on youtube videos by other artists and see all these comments hating on bieber and you have to ask what the fuss is all about. You get curious so you go see his videos if he's any good. He is mediocre at best so I don't get all the hype. His type eventually goes away after a few years, although I don't think the haters would allow that. I don't mind him, I don't think anyone is taking his I-want-to-be-MJ act seriously. Why would you? LOL

It would have been much more ironic if he would be telling how much he hates Michael. And then the phone rings: "just beat it, just beat it..." :lol:

Being as this thread is turning into a Justin Bieber hate fest (no idea why :unsure: ) and the video in the first post doesn't even work anymore, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back