Justin Timberlake Should Not Say Others are 'Wannabees' because he is a 'Wannabee' Himself

It's a shame that some artist can be called the Michael Jackson of this generation.
Michael Jackson is at a far superior level than he is.
There's still a long way for him to go to be called that!

I'm glad that person is banned too, anytime someone disagreed with her she resorted to name calling and cursing i didn't understand that at all, as for Justin only time will tell if he matures or remain the juvenile little boy playing grown up or so he thinks :lol:
:hug: true fans should stick together to protect and support Michael. :)

Last edited:
he's done something very extraordinary.. he said "hey, let me make black music and hang out with black people so they forget how much of a ***** i looked like in nsync and give me street cred in the process". and by god did he get away with it
f_yikes.gif

that's nothing against white people, i think Jordan Knight owns Timberlake.

TRUTH!!!! :lol:

ofcourse he will, he's this generations Michael Jackson!

he won't just dissappear, he's got way to many fans for that to happen.

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. Every generation got its own King. For my parents it's Elvis, for us it is Michael. And nobody compares anybody.

instead of being condescending, why don't you try to support your argument.

Okay I have cleaned the thread a little bit:

1. Though someone is banned it does not give you any rights to be rude and disrespectful behind their back.

2. A good advice, matter of subjects can be argueing against each other, naturally because we all have our own opinions, but don't let the people argue against each others. Hopefully you'll get what I mean :)
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but there are many ways to show it. Good conversations are always much nicer to read and lasts longer (even though people are agreeing and disagreeing) than the ones where people are jumping on each others.

:flowers:

Last edited:
Yes, Justin Timberlake is annoying, but a wannabe? I don't know about that. Obviously, artists are constantly influenced by other artists... Just like we all influence each other. You can also see a lot of Michael's stuff came from James Brown.

As far as Justin being compared to Michael, I find that crazy. Don't get me wrong, Justin is talented, but he wishes he could have an ounce of the amount of talent that Michael does.

Justin Timberlake is talented, but the new King Of Pop? Please. :lol: Few people living are on Michael's level, and certainly not Justin Timberlake. It's a joke to compare them, they're nowhere near each other.

Back