Justin Timberlake Should Not Say Others are 'Wannabees' because he is a 'Wannabee' Himself

No ones DRAGGING anyone's name through the mud. There are plenty of people on this forum that like JT's music. Just like u can express ur opinion of thinking he's the best thing since MJ and James Brown combined....we can express our opinion about him being a copycat and arrogant. And its annoying to some people.

i do agree.

My bigges problem with JT is his attitude and arrogance, he should face the fact that he may be hot right now but that doesn't mean people really give a crap about him and 5 years from now he could be a complete nobody.
Have a little modesty, it goes a long way!

nooo..i mean this one. anytime MJ is overcriticized for what he does, the way timberlake is, right now...it's the same thing. u won't see that on a timberlake site. the difference is, MJ gets it on his own site AND other aritsts' sites. it's not ok to defend MJ on a MJ site, but it's ok to defend Timberlake on an MJ site. that's what i'm referring to.

EXACTLY
Why can't MJ fan critisize other singers when their fans are calling MJ names and talk about him like ****.
none of these singers is critisized in their own board,
but MJ is constantly critisized by his own so-called fans.
and IN HIS OWN SITE. When some fan try to defend him, they are called delusional!
you can't defend MJ yet you can defend other singers in an MJ site. What a joke!!

There's always ppl defend whoever is discussed here whenever someone critisize them but
you never see anyone defend MJ on those singers' site when he's bashed.

is that elvis presley worshipper banned permanently? haha. she defend anyone other than MJ, tat's strange.
i find that this poster is extremely irritating. hope she worship her god in her god's forum but i beg her not to worship him on MJ board.

no offense but this is what i've observed. :)

Last edited:
^ dude, you're making it out to be that MJ is the only musician you can be a fan of and that he has to be your favourite- that's just plain stupid.

The shot at Britney was classless. Yeah, they've each done it through song and comments, but the woman is at absolute rock-bottom. Even if things ended poorly you don't need to kick someone when they're in the gutter.

My internet is running slow at the moment. So can someone tell me what JT says about MJ?

he basically said, he discovered MJ's music when he was about 17/18 and what he really really loved about michael was he production of his songs.

ofcourse he will, he's this generations Michael Jackson!

he won't just dissappear, he's got way to many fans for that to happen.

:rolleyes:

No he isn't and he never will be.

As long as he keeps jacking off the real music legends eg. MJ and Prince, he will never be taken seriously as an artist.

Last edited:
Timberlake will most probably be around in 20 years time if the mainstream industry doesn't improve.

but your analogy doesn't work. there's too much of the same competition (and all on a lower level than Mike anyway) to take one out and say he's the MJ of today. during his rise to fame, you had Usher sharing the spotlight (being the better of the two) and now you have younger kids taking on the same stage. there's no long-term domination from one individual.

i don't understand why people say that LOL of course it's your opinion, and we're sharing ours.

ofcourse he will, he's this generations Michael Jackson!

he won't just dissappear, he's got way to many fans for that to happen.

Justin Timberlake is not on Michael's level and he never will be. Comments like these show me that people really have no grasp of how talented Michael actually is. If they did, they wouldn't be making such silly and standardless comparisons. There's no comparison between him and someone like Justin, or Usher, or Chris Brown, or Omarion, or any of these dime a dozen jokers.

That's just talent wise. In terms of career success, by the time Michael was Justin's age, he was the most famous human being on the planet, had the biggest selling album of all time, was the highest paid entertainer in the world, had set numerous records, including having the most number of Grammy's won in a single year, having produced the most top 10 singles off of one album ever, having produced before "Thriller" the biggest selling album by a black artist ever. He was the first black artist to be played in any signifigant capacity on MTV. He had the biggest selling music video of all time with the "Making of Thriller". He had broken all kinds of attendance records with his "Victory" tour. On and on and on. Justin hasn't done anything.

Last edited:
i don't understand why people say that LOL of course it's your opinion, and we're sharing ours.

lol, I know. It's the same as people getting upset when you don't say "imo" or "In my opinion" after you state something. It should be obvious that's what it is, lol.

he basically said, he discovered MJ's music when he was about 17/18 and what he really really loved about michael was he production of his songs.

That's him going back to his belife that Michael needed Quincy Jones and that his albums were great for that reason alone.

Last edited:
IMO MJ and Madonna were the last music legends, what you see in the industry today are just replicas and carbon copys of these two. So for anyone to come here and say JT is this generation's MJ is just laughable. So I guess the same can be said for Usher, Omarion and Chris Brown?? What makes JT so much better than all the other MJ wannabes? LOL He and the rest are just re-gurgitating what MJ has already done before and who already did it much better! Sorry JT fanatics but that's the truth LOL!

Justin Timberlake is not on Michael's level and he never will be. Comments like these show me that people really have no grasp of how talented Michael actually is. If they did, they wouldn't be making such silly and standardless comparisons. There's no comparison between him and someone like Justin, or Usher, or Chris Brown, or Omarion, or any of these dime a dozen jokers.

That's just talent wise. In terms of career success, by the time Michael was Justin's age, he was the most famous human being on the planet, had the biggest selling album of all time, was the highest paid entertainer in the world, had set numerous records, including having the most number of Grammy's won in a single year, having produced the most top 10 singles off of one album ever, having produced before "Thriller" the biggest selling album by a black artist ever. He was the first black artist to be played in any signifigant capacity on MTV. He had the biggest selling music video of all time with the "Making of Thriller". He had broken all kinds of attendance records with his "Victory" tour. On and on and on. Justin hasn't done anything.

i never said he was on the same level as MJ, you made that up.
Mj is the best overall music artist ever, not many people come close.

i'm just saying teenage fans of his view him as their MJ of their generation, which is fair enough.

you guys should really chill, bringing out the facts, I know he's the king of pop, Justin is no where near him.

I didn't make it up. That's what I thought you were insinuating. You said "he's the Michael Jackson of this generation", not "this generation sees him as it's Michael Jackson." The same could be said for Usher or Chris Brown, but it just show's a lack of comprehension regarding what Michael is.

I'm just saying, people should understand the difference. Because sadly, a lot of people don't.

And arXter, I meant Justin hasn't done anything extraordinary or worthy of being harolded as the next MJ. That's all I meant.

And arXter, I meant Justin hasn't done anything extraordinary or worthy of being harolded as the next MJ. That's all I meant.
he's done something very extraordinary.. he said "hey, let me make black music and hang out with black people so they forget how much of a ***** i looked like in nsync and give me street cred in the process". and by god did he get away with it
f_yikes.gif

that's nothing against white people, i think Jordan Knight owns Timberlake.

Well, okay, I'll give you that. He did somehow pull off the street cred thing. If only they could see that video of him on "Punk'd" when he starts crying for his mommy because he think's the government's come to take his furniture away, lol.

A lot of white people own Tinkertoes, lol.

If Timberlake still has a viable career at the age of 50, then I'll be shocked. He doesn't have the talent to pull something like that off, unless, as you said, the industry continues to wallow in it's own lameness and there's nothing better. But I can't imagine a gut-laden Timberlake trying to do some wack dance routine and singing in his disgusting falsetto at that age. He can barely dance now as it is, lol. I don't see him still being a force on the charts by then.

Last edited:
Well, okay, I'll give you that. He did somehow pull off the street cred thing. If only they could see that video of him on "Punk'd" when he starts crying for his mommy because he think's the government's come to take his furniture away, lol.

A lot of white people own Tinkertoes, lol.

so you wouldn't get upset or angry if that happened to you?

LMAO i haven't seen that in a while. *youtubes* *gets cookie*

Back