Karom Is In The HOT SEAT

It's a great episode. :yes:

Do you have the 'special' DVD on Spike?

No. :( I only have the Angel one. I couldn't find the Spike one. :no:

Oh, I'm newer to this. :lol: So far, I have only found the first part of season 2 DVDs and the Angel special one. :D I'll keep hunting though. :shifty: I'm having a Buffy marathon with my friend now. I got her obsessed with Buffy and obviously Spike. :D

I like geek questions. :D

What do you think about Willow?

I love Willow. I loved her more pre-Tara. In seasons 1-3. She was adorable. :yes: I really hate what they did with her after Oz left. :no: I still like her because she's a fun character and still adorable, but I really don't like the... changes. :no:

Do you like the character of Giles, the watcher?

Giles is awesome. :punk:

I do hope you find the stuff and I know it's NOT hip any more. I couldn't find the whole collection in the store too but my dad is in a book/CD/DVD order club and I got the box as a gift :blush:

I watched it when it was still running on TV :cheeky:

Indeed, I don't like the character change of Willow too. She's a fun person though but the Post Tara stuff is NOT my thing too. It's what I call a 'BAD turn' in the Plot :cheeky:

Yep, I like the whole "English" theme in Giles. Reserved and punctual!

Oh, have you seen the episode where Oz turns into a werewolf when he's with Willow?
He tries to hide behind a sofa but it's no use. I thought this scene was HILARIOUS :hysterical:

You tube has a lot of COOL videos too and even interviews with the characters. :D

Oh, I was too busy being born around the time it was running. :lol:

Oh, have you seen the episode where Oz turns into a werewolf when he's with Willow?

I have seen every episode. :lol:

?I know. I love James Marsters. He is almost as awesome as Spike and he's such a good musician. :wub:

Oh, I was too busy being born around the time it was running. :lol:

I have seen every episode. :lol:

?I know. I love James Marsters. He is almost as awesome as Spike and he's such a good musician. :wub:

I always manage to forget you're quite younger than me hey. I'm a fossil :lol:

Yep, James Marsters is even witty in Interviews :blush:

I'm grown up for my age I suppose. :lol: Everyone always thinks I'm older than I am.

Yeah, James is awesome. I found it, by the way. The Spike DVD. :D I now have both Spike and Angel. :D

I'm grown up for my age I suppose. :lol: Everyone always thinks I'm older than I am.

Yeah, James is awesome. I found it, by the way. The Spike DVD. :D I now have both Spike and Angel. :D

That's COOL :clapping:

Yeah, I think I'm 'growing up' finally too :scratch:

Growing up is overrated anyway. :lol: I may be mature when it comes to certain things, but when it comes to simple things, I'm such a child. :lol:

Indeed, let's have fun :dancin:

What's your least fave character in Buffy, the vampire slayer?

Riley. I bloody hate that dude. He looks like a Ken doll and I find him soo gross for some reason. :no:

Riley. I bloody hate that dude. He looks like a Ken doll and I find him soo gross for some reason. :no:

:lol: Riley was indeed handsome but something was indeed screwy. He's the ':censored: in a pretty paper' kind of guy :D

^:shifty: ... I'm curious to find out that screwy part. :D

If you were an animal, which one would you want to be?

If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why?

^:shifty: ... I'm curious to find out that screwy part. :D

Well, in my opinion all the parts with him are screwy. :rofl: But you'll see. 5.1.09 or 10.

And I almost edited your post again. :doh:

If you were an animal, which one would you want to be?

I'd want to be a panther or a mountain lion. Either that or an eagle. :D

If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why?

Probably invisibility. Because you can basically do anything. You can drive people crazy and make them think they're haunted, you can be in a place and not be there, you can hide, you can attack without being seen. And most importantly, you can just escape from the world any time.

Invisibility is :punk: for having fun but won't it get lonely and frustrating in the end :scratch:

Just some weird question again, I know.

Would you rather be invisible or known and loved by what you do?

If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do?

Invisibility is :punk: for having fun but won't it get lonely and frustrating in the end :scratch:

Just some weird question again, I know.

No. I like being alone. Besides, if it were a superpower, I could turn it on and off whenever I wanted. :p

Would you rather be invisible or known and loved by what you do?

Well, honestly I don't know how to answer that. I'm not sure I want to be known and I don't give a piss about how 'loved' I am. The people who matter love me whether I'm known or invisible. Being known has its appeal, I suppose. You get appreciated for what you do, but at the same time, being known means giving a part of yourself to those who know you. I'm a person who doesn't particularly like people or their company, so that would be a problem. :lol:

If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do?

I'd probably mess with people a bit, and when I was bored of that, I'd just sit and enjoy the aloneness of it.

Would you want to write a book?

I don't have an express desire to write a book, but if I had an idea to communicate with the world or perhaps a story to tell, sure, I would write a book.

Wonder how you are doing? :blush:

Alright, thanks for wondering. :flowers:

How life is treating you? Good or BAD :cheeky:

Life isn't really treating me in any way. :lol: It just is and what it is, is hard. But that's not anything new, so... I'm fine. :p

Hey :ciao:

What 'you been up to lately? :blush:

How's that book coming along that you're reading? Something with Psychics, right? :scratch:

I have been looking at colleges and trying to gather every bit of information I could possibly need. I intend to study abroad (either the US or the UK) and this being my junior year of high-school, I have little over a year before I have to send in applications. And they all want so many exams, it's overwhelming. :lol:

How's that book coming along that you're reading? Something with Psychics, right?

So no, I haven't really made any progress. Between school and life and trying to get myself prepared for college, I have barely had time to read anything.

I have been looking at colleges and trying to gather every bit of information I could possibly need. I intend to study abroad (either the US or the UK) and this being my junior year of high-school, I have little over a year before I have to send in applications. And they all want so many exams, it's overwhelming. :lol:

How's that book coming along that you're reading? Something with Psychics, right?

So no, I haven't really made any progress. Between school and life and trying to get myself prepared for college, I have barely had time to read anything.

Now, I'm gonna sound like a mum or even Michael and claim: "Your future is important and so is your education! "

Indeed, exams :blink: but you'll be proud once you'll succeed and get the chance to study! Well, I was :blush:

Stupid question maybe... What would you like to study?

I guess, there is something really wrong with me these days :blink: All, I can think off is studying and hate that we're 'autumn break' next week :unsure: while others only think of holidays and breaks :sigh:

Now, I'm gonna sound like a mum or even Michael and claim: "Your future is important and so is your education! "

Indeed, exams :blink: but you'll be proud once you'll succeed and get the chance to study! Well, I was :blush:

Stupid question maybe... What would you like to study?

I guess, there is something really wrong with me these days :blink: All, I can think off is studying and hate that we're 'autumn break' next week :unsure: while others only think of holidays and breaks :sigh:

:lol: Well, you're right and I really do want to study abroad, so I'm going to do everything in my power to, and pray for the rest. :lol:

What would you like to study?

Biology (Neuroscience or Genetics or perhaps Cell and molecular biology, I haven't decided 100% yet) as a major and Physics (probably Cosmology, although again, I am not sure 100%) as a minor. :D

Do you love to sleep a lot?:D

Yes. :lol:

:lol: Well, you're right and I really do want to study abroad, so I'm going to do everything in my power to, and pray for the rest. :lol:

What would you like to study?

Biology (Neuroscience or Genetics or perhaps Cell and molecular biology, I haven't decided 100% yet) as a major and Physics (probably Cosmology, although again, I am not sure 100%) as a minor. :D

Do you love to sleep a lot?:D

Yes. :lol:

OMJ :blink: Neuroscience sounds so awesome :wild: and Cosmology sounds intriguing too :D

Well, all I can say is GO FOR IT! :punk:

Gee, I forgot all about this :blush:

Since, I'm out of College now. Dark forces forced me out of it, hahahaha :blink:

I was thinking of you, Karom :ciao:

How are you doing?

Are you currently studying now?

Me, being nosy again but I was just wondering cause I need to go to ' Job counselling' this morning again, DUH :sigh:

How are you doing?

I'm well, thank you. Just the usual. :)

Well, I'm still in high school, so yes, I am studying I suppose. :lol:

Why are you out of college?

Well, I'm still in high school, so yes, I am studying I suppose. :lol:

Why are you out of college?

:doh: Of course, I forgot you're still in High school :busted:

Ah, well! College is NOT allowed by the Job agency any more :beee:
I did flunk one exam :blink: so that meant I had to quit any way but no worries, I already got my degree and the 'graduate' stuff was just 'something' extra! I'm looking for an Admin job now!

Yeah, I've still got a year and a half to go. :p But I have to start finding schools cause I don't have that much time before I need to start applying and there are certain exams I need to take.

Oh, well that's good. At least you got your degree. That's great. :D Congrats. :lol: What were you studying again?

Yep, life really whizzes by in a jiffy :cheeky:

'degree'? Oh, "library, Documentation and Information knowledge" which simply means I can work in a library too now!

Well, I wish you all the BEST at high school and in finding the right College to fulfil your dreams :bow:

Oh yes, I remember thinking it very odd that you needed a degree to work in a library. :unsure:

Thank you. :flowers: And I do wish you get that job you're after. :)

Back