Katherine Jackson hires Private Investigors

the jackson's ain't dumb. just slowthey tried to say dee dee's death was an accident butmj made them do another autopsy and found out it was murder. this should've happened rihgt after he died. no trusting lapd to do this mess

Ghandi was thin too. And he looked frail but he wasn't. He was toned and his muscles were hard as rocks. I did research on Ghandi for a paper I wrote years ago.

Michael was thin but we never saw him in shorts or whatever. You can't be a dancer and not have muscle tone. Fred Astaire could've been considered anorexic but he looked healthy. Michael looked thin but "healthy" in the video and I mean c'mon, he looked damn good for pushing 51. Think about that. =) He wasn't sick OR on drugs.

Definitely hire the PI!! Foul play.
Thank you!
Michael has alway been thin, so i would appreciate if people stop usin this excuse to say that Michael was not in good health and was not able to do 50 shows!
Michael was a competitor and he knew that 50 shows was a grueling journey but he was positive to make it that's why he wanted a physician to take care of him, a chef to go on tour with him and cooking him healthy food...
We need to find out what kill him because I am POSITIVE MICHAEL WAS NOT A DRUG ADDICT, THERE IS MORE TO HIS DEATH!

really? it was Michael who convinced them to think twice in Dee Dee's case? I knew it was considered an accident initially and that the family intervened later on based on suspicions...gosh whenever I thought about Tito's wife and how she died I thought what a tragedy, that was triggered by money also and I saw that as sort of Jackson family curse...but when I thought about her I never imagined Michael would be next in the family to have an untimely death :cry: it's just all so surreal

SNN0503JACO_280_860273a.jpg

What's the deal with this photo? Was it proven to be photoshopped in the end?

What do you mean? I haven't heard anything about it being photoshopped? And what does that have to do with Katherine hiring private investigators? :mello:

If this report is true,I think this is the ebst thing that they have done.

It is very smart to do. It means that private autopsy result shows that MJ was killed (I knew it). Also it means that family is not satisfied with official investigators because they may try to turn a murder to a simple drug overdose. Somebody wants to make Michael look junkie.

Re: Katherine Jackson hires Private Investigators

really? it was Michael who convinced them to think twice in Dee Dee's case? I knew it was considered an accident initially and that the family intervened later on based on suspicions...gosh whenever I thought about Tito's wife and how she died I thought what a tragedy, that was triggered by money also and I saw that as sort of Jackson family curse...but when I thought about her I never imagined Michael would be next in the family to have an untimely death :cry: it's just all so surreal

Wasn't she Jermaine's wife who drowned in the swimming pool?

Thats one of the many on-going investigations. They're trying to find the person who declared him fit. It said on the other thread he was passed as he was fit enough to be an astronought (or some such)... but we all know he wasn't... he was very thin.. u could see that from the rehearsals.

Just because someone is 'very thin' does not mean they aren't fit,and I'm speaking from personal experience. I don't think Michael looked very thin, he's always been slim maybe alittle slimer at the end but not 'very thin', just my opinion.

I hope the truth will come out im :pray:

I'm praying too 8701girl, I just want the 'real' truth to come out whatever it is, if its murder I want those responsible to go down for it and for Michael not to be blamed for being a 'druggie' by the awful media. Its the perfect cover story to murder, blame it on something that might have some truth to it(as he may have had a problem and once did in the past) if they blame it on that most of the general public would never question it. Please let the 'real' truth come out, not in 20-40 years time but now.

It is very smart to do. It means that private autopsy result shows that MJ was killed (I knew it). Also it means that family is not satisfied with official investigators because they may try to turn a murder to a simple drug overdose. Somebody wants to make Michael look junkie.

Exactly they do, even if he did take all the drugs which I fully accept he may have - I don't think that is the reason he is no longer here. No that doctor seemed to let him die that day when the hospital was 6mins away... good on them for hiring the investigators.

If that the case why they delay the report??? That don't make any sense... I want to know what is on that second autopsy result, if they got it back?

maybe delay the report as they don't want others knowing what their 2nd autopsy says so best to start the private investigation now...?

I keep reminding myself of what Michael said during the 2005 trial.

"Lies run sprints, but the TRUTH runs MARATHONS, and the truth will win this marathon in court."

The truth will win its marathon in the investigation too, no matter how long it takes.

I believe it was some kind of set up. They KNOW it was a set up. People are acting strange. Circumstances are strange. Sounds like a hidden murder to me. Well thought out murders tend to be strange and twisted like everything that is going on now.

But accidents are right in your face.

I'm praying too 8701girl, I just want the 'real' truth to come out whatever it is, if its murder I want those responsible to go down for it and for Michael not to be blamed for being a 'druggie' by the awful media. Its the perfect cover story to murder, blame it on something that might have some truth to it(as he may have had a problem and once did in the past) if they blame it on that most of the general public would never question it. Please let the 'real' truth come out, not in 20-40 years time but now.

That is what im afraid of most, of the real truth coming out in way yrs to come.
I pray that doesnt happen, but it wont surprise me one bit if that happens.

Yes, the truth must come out NOW. I really hope this story about the private investigators is true and not just some junk.

I knew a wrongful death lawsuit from the family to AEG was coming. I knew it. This is the only way AEG is gonna be forced to come out and tell the truth. They are hiding now. They won't be able to hide much longer. A lawsuit will force Lloyds of London to reveal the physical exam and then the family will be able to see how they came up a clean bill of health and why the policy was written for accident or drug overdose. I mean why would you want a policy listing drug overdose as a peril unless you suspect or have knowledge that the insured is either on some medication or is abusing medication? It just doesn't make any sense. And why would Frank DiLeo ask Michael if he was "doing anything"? unless they suspected he was doing something? Something isn't right here. I think Michael was certainly taking meds for his lupus, vitiligo and back pain. And they had to have known about this.

Glad she is doing this. A very large sum of money was missing, jewelry was missing, non-working land lines, doctor took his time letting people know something was wrong with MJ, conflicting stories... Something is up.

Last edited:
Thank you!
Michael has alway been thin, so i would appreciate if people stop usin this excuse to say that Michael was not in good health and was not able to do 50 shows!
Michael was a competitor and he knew that 50 shows was a grueling journey but he was positive to make it that's why he wanted a physician to take care of him, a chef to go on tour with him and cooking him healthy food...
We need to find out what kill him because I am POSITIVE MICHAEL WAS NOT A DRUG ADDICT, THERE IS MORE TO HIS DEATH!

He does look rather thin to me....I remember in 2001 at MSG he looked more filled out, and when he was promoting 'Invincible,' he also looked filled out. It's true while he's rehearsing a lot, he would loose a certain amount of weight. But from certain photos and that e-mail we've been introduced to, he wasn't eating that well due to stress. Even that chef mentioned that Mike joked to her, "They're killing me," in a sense that they were working him far to hard. He wasn't eating enough...and all those damn energy drinks...don't know what to think.

It's about time to hire them. IMO they are too late. Why didn't they do this since the day one. They were susipcious Michael was murdered. You just can't trust 'official' investigation. Killers arranged it all.
There's no way i'd believe in anything LAPD say. Many people in America were not friendly to Michael. They wanted to accuse him of things he hadn't done and get him down. They did it.
Now they decided to kill Michael. They did it again.
If all this investigation turmoil would've happen in europe, i'd believe them more.

Re: Katherine Jackson hires Private Investigators

Joe's does have another daughter outside of wedlock, who is by now in her early to mid 20's.

No, she is in her late 20's, she's about 28-29yrs old now.

It's good that Michael's mother Katherine is hiring private investigators. I think evey aspect of Michael's life from 2001-09 should be looked at, because this decade was very bad for Michael, starting with his troubles with Sony, getting sued on a regular basis, the 2005 trial, then Michael announces a comeback and breaks attendance records at the O2, then he is dead. To me this looks like someone, or some people tried to ruin Michael financially, and humilate him and end his career. Michael proved he could not be broken, he still made £ millions and still had millions of fans, and maybe some someone or some people thought the only way they could now get Michael was to kill him as nothing else worked.

I hope Michael died because Dr Murrey, slept in or was incompedent and Michael didn't die from foul play. But too many things over this decade that happend to Michael seem like he was set up, that makes me think their is more to Michael's death than an alleged addiction to perscription drugs.

Last edited:
This gets more and more tangled every day! I feel like I'm sitting in the middle while all the rumours, news and innuendos keep going around me in a circle. Round and round they go and my head is spinning... :nooo:

This gets more and more tangled every day! I feel like I'm sitting in the middle while all the rumours, news and innuendos keep going around me in a circle. Round and round they go and my head is spinning... :nooo:
To me that is why I do like the investigative forum section... everyone can spy their speculation out there, share thoughts and suspicions but please can we try to keep it only there.
But me it's that forum section which helps to keep my mind clear and functional and also to still know what's fact... and you're right most is yet only rumours and speculation... fact is only a tiny part.
My advice to this is... if someone tries to sell anything as the only possible truth... do get suspicious and check. Guess that's what the Jacksons are doing.

MJ's life and death too sad. He was tortured by media, betrayed by people who trusted and in the end he was murdered too. How much one can take....it really hurts.

Thank you!
Thank you. MJ was not a drug addict. This is another media crap. He was a hands on dad. He fed them, bathed them..was there for them 24/7. If any of their parents are drug addict, it would reflect on their children. Look that wonderful kids. MJ was a obsessive with dental hygiene too. There is more to his death.

Exactly, they trying to turn the murder into some drug overdose. They made him to look like pervert and now some junkie.

Back