Katherine Jackson hires Private Investigors

they should do it a little bit earlier.
but still, a wise decision.
everyone comes out and say things with contradictions.
the whole thing juz look so fishy
i'm glad that they keep digging the truth.

If true, good for her and the family for trying to get to the bottom of this. I have a feeling the LAPD was hoping to wrap this up as another celebrity addict death and call it a wrap. Someone needs to investigate all the suspicious angles here if the police won't. They seem to be looking only into the overprescribing of meds which is important, too, BUT I'm not too certain how much of the homicide angle they're actively pursuing. Are they just stopping with Murray or are they really looking at a bigger picture here? A P.I. might actively pursue it becuz they're being independently paid to dig deep.

I keep reminding myself of what Michael said during the 2005 trial.

"Lies run sprints, but the TRUTH runs MARATHONS, and the truth will win this marathon in court."

The truth will win its marathon in the investigation too, no matter how long it takes.

I believe it was some kind of set up. They KNOW it was a set up. People are acting strange. Circumstances are strange. Sounds like a hidden murder to me. Well thought out murders tend to be strange and twisted like everything that is going on now.

But accidents are right in your face.

Exactly...

If true, good for her and the family for trying to get to the bottom of this. I have a feeling the LAPD was hoping to wrap this up as another celebrity addict death and call it a wrap. Someone needs to investigate all the suspicious angles here if the police won't. They seem to be looking only into the overprescribing of meds which is important, too, BUT I'm not too certain how much of the homicide angle they're actively pursuing. Are they just stopping with Murray or are they really looking at a bigger picture here? A P.I. might actively pursue it becuz they're being independently paid to dig deep.

I believe that because it's taking SO LONG and they didn't wrap it up as a drug overdose by a celebrity that there is a serious investigation in the works. I think we're all going to be surprised by it a little and I think the layers are being peeled back and they really are trying to get to the core of the murderers. Again, Murray was a pawn and I think he's rethinking things and cooperating BIG TIME with police otherwise his ass would've (SHOULD'VE) been in jail by now. If not for murder, then for manslaughter. It just isn't adding up - yet.

to ruin Michael financially, and humilate him and end his career.
---------------------------------
Exactly. I think there is a group of people. Personally I believe that the same group started false allegations campaign against Michael (the first one and the second). I think doctors just a little part of the whole mess. Now everybody has to think what kind of people run media businesses in Hollywood what their interests, how they connected with each other? The same question is about lawyers and doctors.

Those PIs should have been on the case 1 hour after the pronounced MJ dead. WHY, WHY, WHY didn't someone think about hiring PIs immediately? Why wait and leave things in the hands of the corrupt GOVT?????

Those PIs should have been on the case 1 hour after the pronounced MJ dead. WHY, WHY, WHY didn't someone think about hiring PIs immediately? Why wait and leave things in the hands of the corrupt GOVT?????

maybe because of being in incredible pain not thinking clearly?

I want this news to be true but how do we know this is for real?? How does anyone know it's not just made up like all the other stories.

PFFFT. Whats the matter with you? Your only contribution to this thread are these 2?? Ive seen all your other posts. Are you even a Michael Jackson fan?

Michael Jackson was murdered.
The only questions are what method was used
and who was involved.

Good for them for doing this. I think it's good that they did so. Maybe some other things will be revealed.

Murder.

they should do it a little bit earlier.
but still, a wise decision.
everyone comes out and say things with contradictions.
the whole thing juz look so fishy
i'm glad that they keep digging the truth.

I agree, I wish they could have done this earlier but IM glad they are doing it, I hope they find all the answers that may have been overlooked.

I knew a wrongful death lawsuit from the family to AEG was coming. I knew it. This is the only way AEG is gonna be forced to come out and tell the truth. They are hiding now. They won't be able to hide much longer. A lawsuit will force Lloyds of London to reveal the physical exam and then the family will be able to see how they came up a clean bill of health and why the policy was written for accident or drug overdose. I mean why would you want a policy listing drug overdose as a peril unless you suspect or have knowledge that the insured is either on some medication or is abusing medication? It just doesn't make any sense. And why would Frank DiLeo ask Michael if he was "doing anything"? unless they suspected he was doing something? Something isn't right here. I think Michael was certainly taking meds for his lupus, vitiligo and back pain. And they had to have known about this.

Maybe Frank thought he was doing something because he said he had trouble sleeping and people usually take medicine if they have sleeping problems. Or maybe because he did have back trouble at times so Michael too something for it like any other normal person.

This is also a concert insurance and the number one killer of most musicians and arts are drug use. So that OD part could be for any star under than insurance company.

The autopsy gave him a clean bill of health too and no painkillers were found in his system. They can track someone's drug use to up to a year. Also, Michael lupus was most likely in remission.

this is not good for nothing.the DA is the only one that can make justice.the family can sue but the doctor has no money, at least official, so what can you do to him?

this is not good for nothing.the DA is the only one that can make justice.the family can sue but the doctor has no money, at least official, so what can you do to him?

It's maybe not about money? It's maybe more about a court judging who's responsible?

I still feel sick to my stomach when I read "Michael" and "death investigation" in the same sentence...I don't think I'll ever get over it

Same here. Am still heartbroken l dont think l will ever recover from this. Am in tears again has l write this. Our poor Mike:(

She didn\t hire any investigators if she had the bill would have gone to the estate, just like deceased Michael paid for 12 burial spots, his own funeral and his relatives wardrobe.

She didn\t hire any investigators if she had the bill would have gone to the estate, just like deceased Michael paid for 12 burial spots, his own funeral and his relatives wardrobe.

That's not necessarily true. If the family dont want the estate to pay for it Im sure someone else can. They did have their own money before Michael died. (yes I know they borrowed from him while alive). Perhaps Janet would foot the bill or whatever. Someone is paying for Joe's legal expenses now so maybe they have it covered. We really dont know. And thats how they probably want it.....otherwise they wouldnt be PRIVATE Investigators. lol The 12 burial spots are for his family members.

That's not necessarily true. If the family dont want the estate to pay for it Im sure someone else can. They did have their own money before Michael died. (yes I know they borrowed from him while alive). Perhaps Janet would foot the bill or whatever. Someone is paying for Joe's legal expenses now so maybe they have it covered. We really dont know. And thats how they probably want it.....otherwise they wouldnt be PRIVATE Investigators. lol The 12 burial spots are for his family members.
Janet only forked 49k for the funeral which she has either been reimbursed or will be in the new future. As for Joseph and Oxman read their filings they want the estate to pay for his legal fees. Katherine has no other source of income nor money as her lawyers stated in court. Maybe you should read up the court documents. I know that the 12 spots are for his relatives, which a dead Michael had to pay for. Michael seems to pay for everything even in death despite the family having another millionaire, and all of the involved parties being either seniors or middle aged people, who had 25 years and more to save some goddamn money for themselves or work normal jobs to save for themselves. After Michael went solo to never look back in 1984, which Marlon did as well.

Does it mean that Kathrerine is NOT ALLOWED to pay for the investigation, even if she wanted to? :doh:

Janet only forked 49k for the funeral which she has either been reimbursed or will be in the new future. As for Joseph and Oxman read their filings they want the estate to pay for his legal fees. Katherine has no other source of income nor money as her lawyers stated in court. Maybe you should read up the court documents. I know that the 12 spots are for his relatives, which a dead Michael had to pay for. Michael seems to pay for everything even in death despite the family having another millionaire, and all of the involved parties being either seniors or middle aged people, who had 25 years and more to save some goddamn money for themselves or work normal jobs to save for themselves. After Michael went solo to never look back in 1984, which Marlon did as well.

Janet has been reimbursed and perhaps I will go back and read the court documents. Ive had an information overload in the past 2 weeks! lol

Does it mean that Kathrerine is NOT ALLOWED to pay for the investigation, even if she wanted to? :doh:
her lawyers stated she has no other source of income, she wouldn't be able to afford an expensive investigation unless she would ask the estate to pay, Katherine's lawyers were asking for money less than three weeks after Michael's death, you wanna say they were able to pay such an expensive investigation? Puh-leaze! And where did I state she was not allowed to? Point it out to me please.

Comprehending is essential, her lawyers stated she has no other source of income, she wouldn't be able to afford an expensive investigation unless she would ask the estate to pay, Katherine's lawyers were asking for money less than three weeks after Michael's death, you wanna say they were able to pay such an expensive investigation? Puh-leaze! And where did I state she was not allowed to? Point it out to me please.
Easy, I asked a question :)
And your answer is that she needs to apply for the money, as I understood.

Does every thread have to turn into an argument at the moment? Can we at least try and discuss in a civil way?

Back