Katherine Kicks Alejandra + Jermaine's & Randy's Kids Out

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing that does annoy me is that they are all moving into another home owned by Michael. They all need to go get jobs etc. MJ didnt make all that money to support a town of Jacksons for the rest of their lives for the next 10 generations.
Exactly. The level of greediness and free loading displayed by some is mind boggling. All these deadbeat parents should man up, they are all adult grown, middle aged men.
Why have kids if u don't take care of them in the first place? Like Michael sang if you can't feed your baby, don't have baby |(and don't think maybe if u cant feed ur baby, that ur dead brother will always be there to provide for them.)

Last edited:
Exactly. The level of greediness and free loading displayed by them is mind boggling. All these deadbeat parents should man up, they are all adult grown, middle aged men.

Another thing that boggles the mind is the fact that the two most vocal members of the family who are always talking about "family unity" and "keeping the family together" are the two members of the family who have not taken care of their OWN children.

Another thing that boggles the mind is the fact that the two most vocal members of the family who are always talking about "family unity" and "keeping the family together" are the two members of the family who have not taken care of their OWN children.

Great point! A complete farce...as suspected.

Randy really does baffle me. I think it's sad what both his daughters have said publicly whilst he's talking about family unity. Quite contradictory.

*Also, the reports that MJ Estate will still be paying for Jerm and Randy's kids and ex-wife (if true) is totally embarrassing, and looks awful. STEP UP.

how about agreeing in the middle? :)

this is randy's tweet: Quick note, TMZ caught me off guard as I was leaving a meeting. I never called them & I'm not their inside source. That will b revealed soon

He says that he's not calling TMZ as a source to tip them off, however he still answers their calls and gives them comments.

Yeh.

Randy is really not in my favour, yeh I'm learning..

..but to be fair watch the TMZ LIVE CHAT - 03/03/10

This is basically what TMZ say..

TMZ say they spoke to Randy (I assume, like Randy tweeted), they don't say he is their source.

They talk about 'our reps' and 'our sources' who are informing them, but don't name them.

They actually say
'Randy said this... but our source say this...'
They put the two up against each other. Therefore seems though Randy spoke to them, he and 'source' are not the same person on this occasion.

They also seem to hint about Grace, but now I look again I think they are hinting that Grace called the DFCS.

I think, IMO, Randy answers their questions/gives them comments when they call, but like Ivy said TMZ don't seem to be saying he is their 'inside person' calling them and tipping them off. At least not on this occasion.

Last edited:
Exactly, I also think that because of the fact that those brothers children are more related to each other than with the rest of the cousins, as their fathers are brothers and they even share the same mother, those two brothers need to stick together and take care of their joint children, as their children are not just cousins but cousins and siblings for the sake of their shared kids
:yes:

I think, IMO, Randy answers their questions/gives them comments when they call, but like Ivy said TMZ don't seem to be saying he is their 'inside person' calling them and tipping them off. At least not on this occasion.

I, personally, would not put it pass Randy to speak with TMZ "off the record," which would mean they would report what he has to say, but won't use his name. Instead of using his name, they would just call him a "source." But that's just MY personal opinion.

But for me the bigger issue is Randy speaking to TMZ at all. That's just another reason why the family (as a whole) needs to have ONE spokesperson, who can refute stories by releasing a proper press release. That way anything that TMZ reports, can be nipped in the bud, before it goes airborne. One of Randy's cryptic tweets nor a call to TMZ saying "that's not true" ain't gonna get it, in my opinion.

When you talk to TMZ, all they do is twist your words, and try to make a "rude title" using your words.

another thing is strange : Randy never speaks about MJ's kids. For ex. the Grammies, he tweeted the family was not invited, but not a mention about the kids

another thing is strange : Randy never speaks about MJ's kids. For ex. the Grammies, he tweeted the family was not invited, but not a mention about the kids
the man doesnt care about his own children, why should he care about those who are going to inherit the fortune he is desperate to get his hands on?

But for me the bigger issue is Randy speaking to TMZ at all. That's just another reason why the family (as a whole) needs to have ONE spokesperson, who can refute stories by releasing a proper press release. That way anything that TMZ reports, can be nipped in the bud, before it goes airborne. One of Randy's cryptic tweets nor a call to TMZ saying "that's not true" ain't gonna get it, in my opinion.

When you talk to TMZ, all they do is twist your words, and try to make a "rude title" using your words.

Yeh.

I don't think it should be Oxman.

Anyway, IMO the family may be too divided on certain opinions to just have one voice speaking for all.

Streisand gave a statement after the stun gun mess didn't he.. but he seems to speak more for Katherine and the 'Hayvenhurst house' than the whole family.

Ken Sunshine's PR company is their PR but I think that's more for MJ stuff than family stuff. To be honest I don't think Sunshine, Sachs & Associates have done that much of a good job in dealing with media stories about MJ but... :mello:..I suppose its hard when certain family members say certain things. MJs own PR people didn't do a good job either really.. in fact one of them even joined in writing a craptastic book with that Brown guy :no:. MJ should have employed (non-crazy) fans. More of us have his best interests at heart than certain people who worked for him.

... sorry I blabbed off topic a bit..

well some say randy doesnt see those kids as jacksons. the family is full of bitterness and jealously. they will never come together casue theres to many ppl with their own agendas. they cant even come together against murray with half the family calling mj a druggie cause its pays and half who say the opposite.if they cant come together over murray theres no hope over other things. all it does is shows mj was right and why he kept away from them

considering how randy used to go running to friedman when he was fecking over mjs finances during and after the trial its no surprise hed go running ot tmz etc and commenting on every little thing.

Exactly, I also think that because of the fact that those brothers children are more related to each other than with the rest of the cousins, as their fathers are brothers and they even share the same mother, those two brothers need to stick together and take care of their joint children, as their children are not just cousins but cousins and siblings for the sake of their shared kids
:yes:

Jeez ...if thats not one big mess...huh...:no:

well some say randy doesnt see those kids as jacksons. the family is full of bitterness and jealously. they will never come together casue theres to many ppl with their own agendas. they cant even come together against murray with half the family calling mj a druggie cause its pays and half who say the opposite.if they cant come together over murray theres no hope over other things. all it does is shows mj was right and why he kept away from them

Unfortunately, this is the rumor that is going around.
I heard it, too.

well, he's got it right.

These kids are not his kind of Jackson. MJ raised them...People who have met and know the kids say they are very much like their father. MJ must have thought the same thing, because he wanted nothing to do with a man with a history of violence against woman. So much so, that Randy had to crash his car through MJ's gates in order to be let in.

So I guess it is fair to say, Randy & Michael were different Jacksons.

And nothing pleases me more...

Props to those that run this board because unlike so many other MJ boards, this board is continuing to be about MJ 1st. On other MJ sites, more and more boards are becoming more about the family than MJ. On other MJ sites half the fans fans are outraged over this news.

Props to those that run this board because unlike so many other MJ boards, this board is continuing to be about MJ 1st. On other MJ sites, more and more boards are becoming more about the family than MJ. On other MJ sites half the fans fans are outraged over this news.
I know wich board(s) you are referring to, I didn't even bother commenting there.

well said.

i think thats why suddenly so many people came out of wood to claim paternity of these kids,they didn't have guts to come out when mj was here.I am really worried about those angles.Randy is getting really creepy day by day.

i think thats why suddenly so many people came out of wood to claim paternity of these kids,they didn't have guts to come out when mj was here.I am really worried about those angles.Randy is getting really creepy day by day.

The rumour regarding Randy's feelings came about on fan boards after what he tweeted during the Grammys... that was after all the paternity crap from Lester, Klein, and the media insinuation about whoever else, so it wasn't the cause.

Gen said the other day she speaks to her uncles, aunts and cousins, but not with her own dad, they aren't close, and she said we should ask him why he doesn't speak to his children. Though she said she loves him. Stevanna has said the same things. Something is up with Randy and it sounds complicated, but well its none of our business, though it is sad.

Last edited:
The rumour regarding Randy's feelings came about on fan boards after what he tweeted during the Grammys... that was after all the paternity crap from Lester, Klein, and the media insinuation about whoever else, so it wasn't the cause.

Gen said the other day she speaks to her uncles, aunts and cousins, but not with her own dad, they aren't close, and she said we should ask him why he doesn't speak to his children. Though she said she loves him. Stevanna has said the same things. Something is up with Randy and it sounds complicated, but well its none of our business, though it is sad.
kinda ironic how this is none of our business but Michael damn life was ''fans' business' from the time he was born till he passed huh?

kinda ironic how this is none of our business but Michael damn life was ''fans' business' from the time he was born till he passed huh?

Yeh well all of it shouldn't have been, but I'm sayin like you said the other day in the ustream thread...Gen & her siblings don't need to lay out the specifics of their problems with their dad to the world, it's between then.

I would have said the same, I'm not saying that's not the case but I wouldn't want to put my complicated relationship with my father out there to share with folks either, what else is she supposed to say? The fact that none of his children seem to have a proper relationship with him speaks for itself. His other daughter Steveanna said the same when asked about her father.

^^ that's all I meant.

It is sad and I'm surprised the daughters put it out there like they both did.

But the really sad part, to me, is that Randy rather spend his time trying to find ways to get his hands on Michael's estate, when that energy should be spent trying to rebuild his relationship with his daughters.

The child said she loves her father, which should be a clue for him to jump in there and try to repair whatever is broken in that father-daughter relationship.

Yeh well all of it shouldn't have been, but I'm sayin like you said the other day in the ustream thread...Gen & her siblings don't need to lay out the specifics of their problems with their dad to the world, it's between then.

^^ that's all I meant.
ok, I misunderstood u then
ok, I misunderstood u then

It is sad and I'm surprised the daughters put it out there like they both did.

But the really sad part, to me, is that Randy rather spend his time trying to find ways to get his hands on Michael's estate, when that energy should be spent trying to rebuild his relationship with his daughters.

The child said she loves her father, which should be a clue for him to jump in there and try to repair whatever is broken in that father-daughter relationship.

I think Michael's estate is more imp then his own children.

theres gonna be alot of jealousy towards those kids from many sides

True.

Imagine how much MJ loved and protected his kids...They were the center of his world.

And then you hear that Randy doesn't even talk to his.

For sure there is gonna be a lot of resentment.

Its sad that Randy doesn't even talk to his own kids. Paris, Prince and Blanket were lucky in the fact that they were the centre of their father's world-he would have done anything for them but obviously now Michael's gone its even harder for them as their dad was the centre of their world. I just find the whole situation with all of the Jackson grandkids sad. They seem to be stuck in the middle of everyone's fighting when they all should be united.

Its sad that Randy doesn't even talk to his own kids. Paris, Prince and Blanket were lucky in the fact that they were the centre of their father's world-he would have done anything for them but obviously now Michael's gone its even harder for them as their dad was the centre of their world. I just find the whole situation with all of the Jackson grandkids sad. They seem to be stuck in the middle of everyone's fighting when they all should be united.
There would be no fighting if people would just accepts what Michael wanted, if people were able to accept his last wishes, but instead people not just the Jackson's but us humans are driven by greed. We never get enough of something and always want more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back