Katherine Kicks Alejandra + Jermaine's & Randy's Kids Out

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind I answered my own question.
Here's the answer I got from Wikipedia:

• Rebbie Jackson and Nathaniel Brown have three children:
  1. Stacee Brown (born May 6, 1971) - married to Rex Salas, together have son London Blue Salas (born July 25, 2005).[7]
  2. Yashi Brown (born October 18, 1977)
  3. Austin "Auggie" Brown (born November 22, 1985) - Auggie is a singer-songwriter and musician
  • Jackie Jackson and Enid Spann had two children:
  1. Sigmund Esco Jackson, Jr. ("Siggy") (born June 29, 1977) - Siggy, is a rapper and avid motorcyclist
  2. Brandi Jackson (born February 6, 1982) - an adopted child
  • Tito Jackson and Delores "Dee Dee" Martez had three children:
  1. Toriano Adaryll Jackson II ("Taj") (born August 4, 1973) - member of the group 3T
  2. Taryll Adren Jackson (born August 8, 1975) - member of the group 3T - married to Breana Cabral[citation needed], together have one child Bryce Jackson (born February 21, 2008)
  3. Tito Joe Jackson ("TJ") (born July 16, 1978) - member of the group 3T - married to Frances Jackson, together have two children Royalty Jackson (born March 8, 2000) and Dee Dee Jackson (born 2009)
  • Jermaine Jackson and Hazel Gordy had three children:
  1. Jermaine La Jaune Jackson, Jr. ("Jay") (born January 27, 1977)
  2. Autumn Joy Jackson (born July 10, 1978)
  3. Jaimy Jackson (born March 17, 1987)
  • Jermaine Jackson and Margaret Maldonado never legally married but had two children:
  1. Jeremy Maldonado Jackson (born December 16, 1986)
  2. Jourdynn Michael Jackson (born January 7, 1989)
  • Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra Oaziaza had two children:
  1. Jaffar Jackson (born July 25, 1996)
  2. Jermajesty Jackson (born October 3, 2000)
  • Marlon Jackson and Carol Parker have three children:
  1. Valencia Jackson (b. 1976) - has two children, Noah Laniak (born August 15, 2006) and Sophia Laniak (born 2007)
  2. Brittny Jackson (b. 1978)
  3. Marlon David Jackson, Jr. (born September 22, 1981) - "Chye Beats", currently is a member of a hip-hop duo
  1. Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr. ("Prince") (born February 13, 1997)
  2. Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson (born April 3, 1998)
  • Michael Jackson and an Unknown Surrogate Mother had one child:
  1. Prince Michael Jackson II ("Blanket") (born February 21, 2002)
  • Randy Jackson and Eliza Shaffe had one child:
  1. Steveanna Jackson (born June 17, 1990)
  • Randy Jackson and Alejandra Oaziaza had three children:
  1. Genevieve Jackson (born December 3, 1989)
  2. Steven Randall Jackson, Jr. (born October 2, 1991)
  3. Donte Jackson (born June 13,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson_family

HELL, NO!!!!! Michael Jackson's Children can't pay for all these folks.
tongueangry.gif

Last edited:
Hmm....interesting developments if indeed true.

My thing though, why is there a need for Katherine to house these grandkids in a condo owned by Michael's Estate when the fathers and mother of these kids are alive and should be the ones worrying about shelter for their kids? I understand Katherine being a grandma and all and loving all her grandkids, but why does Michael's money need to keep supporting these people?

If you ask me a bunch of adults have been spoiled rotten for a long time now and its just plain ridiculous!:smilerolleyes:

I'm all for whats best for Prince, paris and Blanket, so if this is what Katherine wants then so be it.

YES, exactly. Where are the parents of these kids? Why aren't Jermaine and Randy taking responsibility for these kids. They fool around, have kids, and then they abandon them - is that it? Now they expect Michael's money to take care of their indiscretions?!! I am sorry if I'm being rough, but I am a 1st grade teacher and I see this happen at my school all the time. The parents are never there for these kids, and they end up in juvinile or in gangs, etc, etc.
I'm not saying this will happen to those kids, but if you don't have strong parents to support, guide you and discipline you, (and apparently they have a 21yr old? mother who is a kid herself as their guardian?) what do you expect from these kids? I am not surprised at all about the stun gun incident if this is what is happening. These kids need direction and strong guidance and they are not getting it. Poor Kate is trying her best with all those kids, but her main responsibility is MJ 3 not the rest.

I truly hope this story is true. Those kids are a bad influence on Michael's kids I can tell you right now. They need to be raised as Michael intended. Michael is rolling on his grave at this moment I am sure hearing about all this. I just pray for these kids. I hope they are strong and have heeded the great advice of the great father that raised them. Randy and Jermaine could learn a thing or two from Michael's great parenting skills, although I doubt they ever will.

"Omer was kicked out first then Grace was fired then Tippy was fired"

Sorry, but who the hell is Tippy?! LOL And the Omer thing is that just a rumor?

Is Omer still living at the house? I notice in his facebook he has gotten a lot of activities going on in regards to his work (dancing, rapping, whatever) in the last month.

If this TMZ story is true, good for Katherine. There's a reason why she had all those people moved to the condo. Something has to give.

I think omer travels back in forth from norway. He does some gigs back in norway and i'm guessing he working on some things.

Yeah but he was living permanantly in the house since Michael died. Now I am hearing he's gone. I wonder why he lived in that house in the first place? It's not like Omer and Michael were that close anymore (I think)...

Very good... Since that I knew the 3Ps should live with Katherine I'm think about the number of person live in her house... And when was reported that case with a shock gun all we knew that there was more grandchildrens than Michael's 3Ps! Because seems like the Jacksons are the kind of family that live all together... So I thinked, who take care of all these kids? I was worried about the 3Ps and this maybe is important for her security.

Sorry, but I have talk about this... This Alejandra have four children, two of Jermaine and two of Randy? They had the same wife? lmao

Yeah but he was living permanantly in the house since Michael died. Now I am hearing he's gone. I wonder why he lived in that house in the first place? It's not like Omer and Michael were that close anymore (I think)...
We don't know whom michael kept in contact with but I do know omer was around the kids in the last couple of years, I've seen pictures. He was around more than some fans know. Like i said i think he goes back and forth, it wa stmz who said he lived there permanently.

Nevermind I answered my own question.
Here's the answer I got from Wikipedia:

• Rebbie Jackson and Nathaniel Brown have three children:
  1. Stacee Brown (born May 6, 1971) - married to Rex Salas, together have son London Blue Salas (born July 25, 2005).[7]
  2. Yashi Brown (born October 18, 1977)
  3. Austin "Auggie" Brown (born November 22, 1985) - Auggie is a singer-songwriter and musician
  • Jackie Jackson and Enid Spann had two children:
  1. Sigmund Esco Jackson, Jr. ("Siggy") (born June 29, 1977) - Siggy, is a rapper and avid motorcyclist
  2. Brandi Jackson (born February 6, 1982) - an adopted child
  • Tito Jackson and Delores "Dee Dee" Martez had three children:
  1. Toriano Adaryll Jackson II ("Taj") (born August 4, 1973) - member of the group 3T
  2. Taryll Adren Jackson (born August 8, 1975) - member of the group 3T - married to Breana Cabral[citation needed], together have one child Bryce Jackson (born February 21, 2008)
  3. Tito Joe Jackson ("TJ") (born July 16, 1978) - member of the group 3T - married to Frances Jackson, together have two children Royalty Jackson (born March 8, 2000) and Dee Dee Jackson (born 2009)
  • Jermaine Jackson and Hazel Gordy had three children:
  1. Jermaine La Jaune Jackson, Jr. ("Jay") (born January 27, 1977)
  2. Autumn Joy Jackson (born July 10, 1978)
  3. Jaimy Jackson (born March 17, 1987)
  • Jermaine Jackson and Margaret Maldonado never legally married but had two children:
  1. Jeremy Maldonado Jackson (born December 16, 1986)
  2. Jourdynn Michael Jackson (born January 7, 1989)
  • Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra Oaziaza had two children:
  1. Jaffar Jackson (born July 25, 1996)
  2. Jermajesty Jackson (born October 3, 2000)
  • Marlon Jackson and Carol Parker have three children:
  1. Valencia Jackson (b. 1976) - has two children, Noah Laniak (born August 15, 2006) and Sophia Laniak (born 2007)
  2. Brittny Jackson (b. 1978)
  3. Marlon David Jackson, Jr. (born September 22, 1981) - "Chye Beats", currently is a member of a hip-hop duo
  1. Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr. ("Prince") (born February 13, 1997)
  2. Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson (born April 3, 1998)
  • Michael Jackson and an Unknown Surrogate Mother had one child:
  1. Prince Michael Jackson II ("Blanket") (born February 21, 2002)
  • Randy Jackson and Eliza Shaffe had one child:
  1. Steveanna Jackson (born June 17, 1990)
  • Randy Jackson and Alejandra Oaziaza had three children:
  1. Genevieve Jackson (born December 3, 1989)
  2. Steven Randall Jackson, Jr. (born October 2, 1991)
  3. Donte Jackson (born June 13,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson_family

HELL, NO!!!!! Michael Jackson's Children can't pay for all these folks.
tongueangry.gif

damn that Jermaine work out his magic with all them kids :toofunny:

The one thing that does annoy me is that they are all moving into another home owned by Michael. They all need to go get jobs etc. MJ didnt make all that money to support a town of Jacksons for the rest of their lives for the next 10 generations.

14sfcib.gif

If you watched TMZ Live they said

- they responded to genevieve's tweets denying their story saying that they are definitely going to move (they confused genevieve with her mother as alejandra's middle name is also genevieve)
- they said that this has been in the works for some time. It has started after the stun gun incident and DCFS investigation and Katherine's advisors recommended that. they were quite nice about it they said that it doesn't mean the kids are bad or katherine doesn't love them, they said it's just it's too much for Katherine to handle.
- they also said that Katherine is redecorating the condo for them, saying that she's spending money on the condo
- they also said that Omer is out of the country and he will not be staying at the house in the future

Thanks for sharing that with us.

Well, both Randy & Joseph have tipped TMZ on family news.

You keep saying this which is false.

DI, why do you say that? Randy did speak with TMZ regarding the Jacksons reality show. It is possible that he and Joe; perhaps through Oxman, have given information to TMZ.

14sfcib.gif

Thanks for sharing that with us.

DI, why do you say that? Randy did speak with TMZ regarding the Jacksons reality show. It is possible that he and Joe; perhaps through Oxman, have given information to TMZ.

Randy stated via twitter that he was not the one talking to TMZ but alluded that it was Grace who did. However the scenario you stated is possible also.

Randy stated via twitter that he was not the one talking to TMZ but alluded that it was Grace who did. However the scenario you stated is possible also.

how about agreeing in the middle? :)

this is randy's tweet: Quick note, TMZ caught me off guard as I was leaving a meeting. I never called them & I'm not their inside source. That will b revealed soon

He says that he's not calling TMZ as a source to tip them off, however he still answers their calls and gives them comments.

how about agreeing in the middle? :)

We did ;)

However the scenario you stated is possible also.

this is randy's tweet: Quick note, TMZ caught me off guard as I was leaving a meeting. I never called them & I'm not their inside source. That will b revealed soon

He says that he's not calling TMZ as a source to tip them off, however he still answers their calls and gives them comments.

Randy also said:
A private issue, handled internally. The 1 in the house that calld TMZ&DCFS is on a mission 2 exploit us & separate the kids 4 her evil gain
Oops – Did I say ‘her’… ?
8:01 AM Mar 5th via web
http://twitter.com/randyjackson8/

^randy is a crazy man (in more ways than one)...not only has he been feeding TMZ, but he has done the same thing with Roger Friedman & other tabloids for years. Go back a few years when the drug addiction stories started. I believe Randy, after stealing millions from MJ and getting fired, went on a rampage to slander MJ in the press.

He is a conniving, pathetic deadbeat whose own children resent his sorry broke a#$

ETA I am not saying Randy was the only one feeding the media crap about MJ...there were others.

Last edited:
Question: Who is Donte (Dante)?
no one really knows. well some obviously do!. hes not a jackson by birth just kinda appeared and classes randy and alex (i think) as his parents although she stated in court docs hes not hers. some think hes one of joes offspring from some affair

no one really knows. well some obviously do!. hes not a jackson by birth just kinda appeared and classes randy and alex (i think) as his parents although she stated in court docs hes not hers. some think hes one of joes offspring from some affair

Donte's a mystery lol! All I know is that he's not Randy's or Alejandra's by birth. Where he came from no one knows!

^randy is a crazy man (in more ways than one)...not only has he been feeding TMZ, but he has done the same thing with Roger Friedman & other tabloids for years. Go back a few years when the drug addiction stories started. I believe Randy, after stealing millings from MJ and got fired, went on a rampage to stander MJ in the press.

He is a conniving, pathetic deadbeat whose own children resent his sorry broke a#$

ETA I am not saying Randy was the only one feeding the media crap about MJ...there were others.

well said. when u look back at the articles and what was going on at the time its all so obvious. and hes still doing it now. telling family members he was trying to do interventions by crashing into mjs gates in veags when all he was doing was turning up there with his g/f manager tunya trying to get mj involved in crap and harrass mj to give him money.

bottom line this shouldnt be happening cause those dead beats jerm and randy should be looking after their own kids in the first place. who paid for randy jr range rover btw?

^randy is a crazy man (in more ways than one)...not only has he been feeding TMZ, but he has done the same thing with Roger Friedman & other tabloids for years. Go back a few years when the drug addiction stories started. I believe Randy, after stealing millions from MJ and getting fired, went on a rampage to slander MJ in the press.

Um, ok. I know you clearly feel strongly about this but please try and tone down the insults/vicious langauge. Thanks.

I know this is way off-topic and sorry for that LOL.. but the kid really looks like Randy imo. Compare a young pic of Randy and a pic Donte and anyone will see the resemblance hehe. Im not saying it IS a fact, just that they do look alike imo :p When did this kid just "pop up"?

If this is true,I think it's about time. .Yeah Ma. tell em to get The heck out. Yall caused me enough trouble.Momma Jackson can't have all the kids from Jermaine and Randy's kids around 24 /7.She has Michael's kids to look after.They don't have a father to watch them and take them places or teach them right from wrong. Jermaine and Randy's kids do and They have mothers also to watch over them and give them money and other things. Besides They have homes too. I'm glad for Jackie,Tito and Marlon. They Are the most sane and independent people I know along with Mom Jackson,Rebbie and Janet. Latoya is still looking for that perfect people to be a part of her but she has sense too. No, I don't know the family personally but I think that The Family is still sad about losing Michael,Questions still haven't been answered yet on why he left us and Sometimes we all need that space to move on and get the true answers to this and pray that Mom Jackson will be around for Michael's kids and see justice given out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back