Keep Your Head Up( from the new album)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ágnes;3072495 said:
because he is gone.. :(

No..I meant when he was here..he could have just done those parts again, they sound diff from Earth Song

No..I meant when he was here..he could have just done those parts again, they sound diff from Earth Song
yes, but he did not finnish the song, that is why it was not released yet..and if he wanted to get it released he would have finnished it, but now he can not anymore because he is gone...

i like the song tho....can sum1 pm me a new link cuz the 1 i have keeps freezing =/

Last edited:

You think so? Nah i don't at all...to me these are exactly the ones out of Earth Song. The Owwws and the What abouts.....but nah, it doesn't really make sense to think that he would say these exact same things in this song. He never did that, and i especially see no reason for that.

It is what it is.

I don't hear Michael on this. I really want to, but I can't. And it's breaking my heart.

I don't know if it's my head being all effed up because of this last week. Because it might be Mike, it's damn close for sure. But my ears tells me no.

I'm sorry :(

That being said - I do love the song.

How can a fan from such a wonderful country not hear that lol
I personally find the song rather boring, but its definately MJ and let this be the last post about whether or not its him ;D

Thank you lol. The end does sound similar to the what he did for ES but to say they used the exact lyrics??? I can't even make that part out clearly enough to decide for sure. But even if they did 'copy and past', so the **** what. It was an UNCOMPLETED song.

I've listened to it and can clearly hear it's 100% Michael. Compare the vocal performance to Butterflies and you'll hear that NO ONE can replicate MJ's falsetto... NO ONE.

I miss you, Michael. *sigh*

And just a little food for thought... If you go into something with a preconceived notion, i.e., the vocals are fake... then you will not likely change your mind when presented with the real deal. Clear your mind, have a good listen and make an objective observation.

most of this one is MJ especially the high notes i feel MJ in this one !

its a banger

I don't hear Michael on this. I really want to, but I can't. And it's breaking my heart.

I don't know if it's my head being all effed up because of this last week. Because it might be Mike, it's damn close for sure. But my ears tells me no.

I'm sorry :(

That being said - I do love the song.

Me too. I really wish I could but... :no:

I love it. This is Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))

Why couldn't Michael have sung those parts again for this song?
Thank you lol. The end does sound similar to what he did for ES but to say they used the exact lyrics??? I can't even make that part out clearly enough to decide for sure. But even if they did 'copy and past', so the **** what. It was an UNCOMPLETED song.

Love this song and can't stop listening, Michael's voice is magic and I even don't care about added Earth Song. C'mon, we're listening to the new Michael song!!! Just enjoy it!

EDIT: Wow, I refreshed the page, and BAM! Three links sent to me! Thank you!

Last edited:
Any one that is on twitter can they ask teddy riley if the earth song ending is on the final version of the song please really hope it aint coz i like the song .

This is 100% MJ , there are already many haters blocked , good work from MJJC ;)

I honestly cannot understand how any fan could have doubted this was Michael..
I heard the first few words of this track and knew instantly,
Just his pronounciations of words was enough for me.
I just know his voice too well I guess.
This song is beautiful :wub: Love love LOVE it! :heart:

I honestly cannot understand how any fan could have doubted this was Michael..
I heard the first few words of this track and knew instantly,
Just his pronounciations of words was enough for me.
I just know his voice too well I guess.
This song is beautiful :wub: Love love LOVE it! :heart:

Because 3T started this mess and now many fans are in conspiratorial mode. I, too have major doubt of the validity of "Breaking News" but with Keep Your Head Up? That is 100% Michael. The way he pronounces his words to the falsetto - it's undeniably Michael Jackson.

Thank you lol. The end does sound similar to what he did for ES but to say they used the exact lyrics??? I can't even make that part out clearly enough to decide for sure. But even if they did 'copy and past', so the **** what. It was an UNCOMPLETED song.

Exactly,but I don't think there is any copy and paste in this case ;), he's not saying "What about Elephants" at the end people :lol: , I think he resang the lyrics to fit this song :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back