Keep Your Head Up( from the new album)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone that is giving support and is happy you can ignore what im going to say because im now becoming really upset by all this.

i hate the way fans are behaving, you should actually be ashamed of yourselves, i used to enjoy the forums on here and now i dread visiting. all you hear is conspiracies and talk of boycotting albums from the man you call your idol ?

its not on and im disgusted at the attitude of some people on here, im rather surprised that its been allowed to go on quite frankly.

if you dont wanna buy it thats fine ,but dont destroy it for the ones that are actually hearing the new material now he is no longer here and are genuinely excited about everything that is going on.

im glad michaels not here to see all this, he would be broken... the press and society turned on him life and then appears its his fans in death. dress it all up you want and come with these nonsense excuses but that is whats happening !

well done to you all !

P.S The new songs are Tunes ! :) (e.g breaking news and keep your head up)
Love you mj xxxxx

I LOVE THIS SONG I can't stop listening to it, so beautiful

Last night I was very enthusiastic about this song and I said it's definitely Michael. However listening to it again this morning with fresh ears, my first reaction was: "hm, maybe not?" Is it just messing with my head?

I don't know what to think any more. I just want the TRUTH!

WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING???

This is not MJ.

I bet MJ is crying in heaven now, he always was a perfectionist and now they try to release songs as they may have song with him.

Michael come back :(

This aint you.

??? This is as Michael as a song can possibly get. It's divine, it's beautiful, it has a message. It's just heaven really.

lol all of this bickering can drive a person nuts...i miss the old days when there was no internet and you didnt have fans just bringing down the morale and vibe and hype in everything.....even when MJ was alive there was this same nonsense that is going on what you guys are doing right now....if you dont like it then dont buy the album simple is that....i dont know what other human being on this earth who can sing exactly like Michael...with Breaking News it was absolutely obvious by the way he was singing the song that some of the vocals didnt appear to be him...with "Keep Your Head Up" I dont understand why there are people saying its not him.....if Helen Keller was alive even she can tell you so...lol...I think that people are so paranoid after the "Breaking News" fiasco that instead of people just listening to the music, no matter how processed, or what has been copied and pasted and altered, the first thing fans are gonna do is question if it is him....enough of this already..this is getting way too out of hand.

wow pple really think this isnt mj...i thouht the same until i played it in the car with great speakers. this is Michael i mean i know i havent slept in about 4days but i know this is him lol.

No disrespect, but I find this to be so incredibly painful. This is obviously (to me) Michael's heart, soul and talent pouring out in a song that is magic like only MJ can bring it, and some of his own fans claim it's not him. What IF, just imagine, you're wrong. Wouldn't that be an enormous insult to Michael?

I hear it is NOT him, i have headphones and it is not him IMO. I would never insult michael, thats why I can say it is not him. Trust me :(

I dont like what they are doing.

listen 0.37 - 0.50

God, it's paranoia.... now fans will not hear MJ in all songs :(
I have big doubts about Breaking news, there's smth wrong for sure.... but here for me it's MJ's voice, so beautiful, so pure and sooo dear.....
I do miss you Michael so much..........(((

Once again, it kinda sounds like him and then again it doesn't. There's something missing from his voice, which makes me think it's not him. But I might be completely wrong, though.

How can you say this is NOT MJ? I mean come on now...enjoy this beautiful song!! it's amazing!

THANK GOD! I felt like I was alone, now all MJ fans hope so much that this is real that they fool your mind to make you really think its him.

but I cant hear MJ voice anytime in the song. Only the what about part from earth song, and some ad libs

of cource you are not alone,sony will not fool us,the only real mj is the eartsong part in my opinion,and i respect other fans opinions say it's him,but please respect mine too...

you anyway listen to a demo not the finished version from the album.why don't you just wait a moment?december is not far:)

do we have the tracklist for the album?

is this it?

1. Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon)
2. Hollywood Tonight
3. Keep Your Head Up
4. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
5. Monster (Featuring 50 Cent)
6. Best Of Joy
7. Breaking News
8. (I Can’t Make It) Another Day (Featuring Lenny Kravitz)
9. Behind The Mask
10. Much Too Soon

Poor Michael :mello: having the release of his beautiful songs turned into mass hysteria and people claiming it's not him singing when it so clearly is :(

WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING???

This is not MJ.

I bet MJ is crying in heaven now, he always was a perfectionist and now they try to release songs as they may have song with him.

Michael come back :(

This aint you.

If Mike would cry right now, it would be more because of his children, because he is missing them deeply. Or for real justice concerning Murray, and all those allegations.

And What's with this Malachi nonsense??

Malachi entered in some of your brains and resides there. Even if Malachi himself said he was NOT recording for Michael album, and denied.... some of you are still obsessed with the guy. Bet some of yous are in fact closet fans of his and listened to his songs all those years... There's no other explanation for this obsession. lol

For BN, other guy participated in background vocals. Other than Malachi. Isn't clear enough? Malachi is not credited, other one is.
For Keep your head up - I hear only Mike.

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boq4i8tfQDs

No one can imitate Michael, when MJ sing u hear its him.

you're comparing a FINISHED AND POLISHED TRACKED that MICHAEL WAS HERE TO WORK ON AND COMPLETE to a demo that had 2be edited? where is the logic? This song was NOT completed hence the choir and earth song adlibs. ONE MORE CHANCE is NOT a DEMO, MICHAEL COMPLETED THE TRACK...where is the logic in the comparison?

I just heard this song in full and Michael isn't singing it.

The ending is from Earth Song

This is a complete disrespect to him!

:(

Conspiracy;3073734 said:
do we have the tracklist for the album?

is this it?

1. Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon)
2. Hollywood Tonight
3. Keep Your Head Up
4. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
5. Monster (Featuring 50 Cent)
6. Best Of Joy
7. Breaking News
8. (I Can’t Make It) Another Day (Featuring Lenny Kravitz)
9. Behind The Mask
10. Much Too Soon

Yes, that's it.

Ok its michael! Buy the song the Song and support you fantasy Michael.

How can one fall so deep? pretending to hear what they want to hear? Its not right!
wake up, pls. I can understand if new fans, or fans that have not listen so much to MJ can think its him, because the singer do it well.

OMG how can they have breaking news on the album HAHA.
+1 the album should called FANTASY MICHAEL...hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back