Keep Your Head Up( from the new album)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taryll is the same one who implied that the statement from the estate to MJJC was false because it didn't line up with his version of events. How'd that turn out? Hmmm....

I just gotta say this and I'll only say it once and move on.

If there was any question of Michael Jackson's vocals as they claim, especially with John McClain siding with the fams, all the Jackson family (Esp Katherine who is a beneficiary of the estate) had to do was get an attorney and get an injunction to stop the songs/album from coming out. Especially if they felt a fraud was about to be committed. Instead we have (weeks before BN came out) leaks to tabloids and gossip sites about MJ3 saying it isn't their father and that the family thought the same. I find that suspect because you don't have to leak a story if you are standing in TRUTH. Put your name on it and stop hiding behind "sources close to the family" when you ARE the source. Hmph...

This isn't right!

Like I said before, I have my doubts about BN but this song right here is Michael Jackson. Now it is up to the doubters to prove that IT IS NOT Michael Jackson since they have leveled the charge. I would like to see proof from Taryll and the rest.

#thatisall

Co-sign.

Breaking News is now OLD news, in that there is probably nothing more to be said pro or con, about its authenticity. It is whatever it is. I have serious doubts about it, though.

If there was proof, that BN was not Michael, or now this new, beautiful, song (that I'm convinced IS Michael), the way to approach it is LEGALLY, not by tweeting about it like a flock of birds!

If anyone, Taryll especially, has proof about this, then an injunction should be sought through the courts.

Personally I believe that KYHU is entirely Michael, and it was fantastic to hear his voice again!

I'll also say that the arguing here is NOT necessary. It's entirely possible to disagree with someone without trying to browbeat them into thinking exactly like YOU do, or to call them names when they do not. It's an embarrassment when fans behave this way, and it's SO not what Michael was all about. Please show more respect for each-other, ok?

Peace, y'all. . .

If there was any question of Michael Jackson's vocals as they claim, especially with John McClain siding with the fams, all the Jackson family (Esp Katherine who is a beneficiary of the estate) had to do was get an attorney and get an injunction to stop the songs/album from coming out. Especially if they felt a fraud was about to be committed. Instead we have (weeks before BN came out) leaks to tabloids and gossip sites about MJ3 saying it isn't their father and that the family thought the same. I find that suspect because you don't have to leak a story if you are standing in TRUTH. Put your name on it and stop hiding behind "sources close to the family" when you ARE the source. Hmph...

This isn't right!

I wanted to quote this as well for the truth.

At least the estate claims to have "two forensic musicologist examination reports", what does 3T have more than " I know my uncle".

I saw someone saying "they say it's not Michael, the lawyer said different, now why don't they prove it's not him !" Well ! I cannot hear that again.

First, it's not possible to prove a negative thing. You can prove that something exists by showing it not the contrary. You can prove it is michael by showing him on video singing this lines.

Second: Since when do we trust SONY ? Am I mistaken when I remember them using old demos to fake live on TII and claiming "all the songs are absolute live" ! Am I mistaken when I point out that they confunded Michael with Prince on the cover ? Am I remembering bad when I think about Michael telling us that they were liars ! Even Michael ! Don't you all remember ?

Third: Even if it is Michael, What the hell do they want this mess for ? Michael was a singer, and the audience want to hear a singer, not a lawyer telling them "It's him, we called all the experts in the world". They wouldn't have to ! If there is even the slightest doubt, they should remove it.

The only reason they chose to include those songs in my opinion is because they are the latest they had and they will sound more fresh ... and probably make more money.

Come on everyone, this is outrageous, even those who think it's Michael admit he sounds very different (more different than his voice 2 years later in TII by the way...).

We are the biggest community of fans in the world. SOny and all the music industry need us to survive, our voice count and they try to manipulate us. This is the occasion to show all the music industry that we are not sheeps ! Please, I'm as sadned as you probably are all by this mess but we have to do something. This is important !

Michael doesn't need to break another record with this album, he already has broken them all. But we, the fan, have to make a stand this time !

I wanted to quote this as well for the truth.

At least the estate claims to have "two forensic musicologist examination reports", what does 3T have more than " I know my uncle".

If they had something more significant then they would have revealed it already.

All they have is "I know my uncle" and them saying the Cascio's claimed to have deleted any other versions of the tracks.

But they can easily hire their own forensic musicologist as well as a lawyer. If what they've said is true then they should be able to prove it, especially as they're claiming so many different people are seemingly involved in covering up for it.

I mean... Sony putting all this effort into three tracks? Makes no sense.

Anyway, the people who do not believe these are Michael's vocals. Please then tell me, WHO has a voice like this? If this is NOT MJ, then this person has a a RIDICULOUSLY similar voice to Michael, almost scary similar. I don't believe that.

Listen to any Malachi song, and even if itsounds alittle like MJ, it won't sound like this. That is the sole reason why i believe it's Mike on the vocals.

lilseanb well said thank you, lately I feel like I am at a different forum. It is a shame.

From the first note, I never had a doubt that it's Michael's voice on KYHU. Just as, from the first note, I had SERIOUS doubts about BN, that it was him. It just is what it is (not wanting to rehash BN again. That ran its course)

If any of the tracks on "Michael" are fraudulent, then that is serious. However, it is NOT a matter to be discussed/resolved on tweets!, but by a judge. Then every party can provide opinions/proofs. I feel that it is deplorable that this issue is being hashed out on tweets, blogs, and "sources" to tabloids, when it's pretty obvious who those "sources" could be? Enough is enough.

Personally I'm just happy for the gift of hearing Michael's beautiful voice again, on Keep Your Head Up. Love it!

Thank you, Michael, for giving us just a little bit more of yourself.

:bugeyed

I like this song. but why did they have to add the earth song parts... ruined it for me, to be frank.

Really great song I love it...I love his vocals on this one...Now I Can say Im finally excited about the album and looking forward to the release

Honestly...I think 3t has Beef with Casico's (however you spell it). I think that when the rumor's first started about some of the songs on the album being "fake", it was 3t who planted and who fed it. I think instead of jumping to assumptions and conclusions about the "music", we should've first tried to think of the situation in reverse... "flip it" (so to speak) and try to look at the situation from a different angle. What if 3t does have personal beef with the Casico's? what if it was because say MJ chose to work with them on something instead of 3t, or because Sony chose The C's tracks over 3t’s? why would 3t single out those three specific tracks in the first place? and WHY are they handeling this so-called "serious" (to them) situation through online social networking tweets and NOT at a police station, seeking a lawer, or infront of a judge???? We have to look at all angles. Lastly, Notice how they are really the ONLY family members going after this...why? Nobody can really say how this situation is going to “damage” MJ's Legacy because the truth is, it won't. We all know the Jackson Family can be doggy, shady, two-faced, and manipulative with each other at times (we've seen it play out on our TV screens and in our magazines for years), so who really knows what's going on here.

Also, something to think about...the Cascio's have been close friends to MJ for MANY YEARS. They NEVER not once betrayed him. Not something you can say about A LOT of other folk

I understand Taryll's concerns when it comes to Breaking News. MJ doesn't sound like MJ to me either on that song, no matter how hard I try to tell myself it sounds like MJ. But to say it's not MJ on Keep Your Head up makes me go "Okay then...." :doh: It's CLEARLY Michael's voice on KYHU. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. I don't know what version Taryll has heard of the song, but if he has heard the one I heard then I don't understand how he can have ANY problems with that song since the song is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I'm not gonna get involved in any other kind of fights if the issue is with credits, etc. , but if it's the vocals...it is CLEAR AS DAY that it's 100% MJ singing the lead vocals on KYPU. At least on the one I am listening to. :yes:

From the first note, I never had a doubt that it's Michael's voice on KYHU. Just as, from the first note, I had SERIOUS doubts about BN, that it was him. It just is what it is (not wanting to rehash BN again. That ran its course)

If any of the tracks on "Michael" are fraudulent, then that is serious. However, it is NOT a matter to be discussed/resolved on tweets!, but by a judge. Then every party can provide opinions/proofs. I feel that it is deplorable that this issue is being hashed out on tweets, blogs, and "sources" to tabloids, when it's pretty obvious who those "sources" could be? Enough is enough.

Personally I'm just happy for the gift of hearing Michael's beautiful voice again, on Keep Your Head Up. Love it!

Thank you, Michael, for giving us just a little bit more of yourself.

:bugeyed

This time I agree completely.

As for the "Earth Song part", don't you think if they wanted to fool us with this song, they wouldn't put it in the first place? Fans know.

And it's not the only time this happened with a singer or a group.

Madonna used her "let your body groove to the music" in Vogue and in Deeper and Deeper. So, If you want to believe this track's fake, don't lead yourselves over that little part.

I've had KYHU on repeat from the moment I hard it for the first time. :lol: :kickass: Just can't get enough of it, love it that much!! :wub:

I don't mind the Earth Song bits, at all. It's likely that KYHU was just a demo, and not long enough? At least we know Earth Song is authentic? The lyrics and tone of the KYHU song fit very well with Earth Song. I'm just happy that we get to hear Michael's voice again (his REAL voice).

Come on even michael sometimes recycled stuff (Like the way he sung that '' in my heart '' part in you are not alone, he also did it in speechless). comeon ppeople

@ 2:25 "Keep your heaaaad uuup~" omg how his voice rings! :D

Lmao, it's Michael. And if it's not then you might as well go back and doubt the legitimacy of his old songs too. Breaking News (at least the first version I heard) was an obviously different voice, this one isn't.

I don't think the Earth Song ad-libs SOUND bad, but it's just that the lyrics don't really have anything to do with the song lol. Dunno if it'll be in the final cut, though.

Oh and I love the song.

With the leaking of KYHU we can all see that Taryll and the rest of the family are telling lies. You guys need to given an apology to Tedy Riley and Cascio for accusing them of 'faking' all those songs. I now believe that all the voice in the three cascio trucks are MJ athough there are other peoples voices there. So, the drama queens need to apologise. If you don't wanna buy KEEP IT to yourselves and leave those who are interested in the album.

Lmao, it's Michael. And if it's not then you might as well go back and doubt the legitimacy of his old songs too. Breaking News (at least the first version I heard) was an obviously different voice, this one isn't.

I don't think the Earth Song ad-libs SOUND bad, but it's just that the lyrics don't really have anything to do with the song lol. Dunno if it'll be in the final cut, though.

Oh and I love the song.

Exactly and I agree. The morons over at Max-Jackson seem to think it's fake. At least 99% of the population over there anyway. Anyone who thinks this isn't Michael, needs their ears examined.

This is definitely Mike.....his voice is unmistakable! the only thing that is a little suspicious to me is the reused "earth song" lyrics.....but who knows??? I hate that Sony has caused so much turmoil amongst Mike's fans..... :(

Wouldn't surprise me if it turns out it's someone in the family leaking the tracks. Betcha Monster is coming next

lol, I just listened to the song again. I think they need to take the Earth Song bits out. I mean, you're listening him sing about keeping your head held high, about rising up and being the best that you can be, it's all good. Until suddenly you hear him passionately screaming "What about elephants?!" :huh: :lol: Where do the elephants fit into this?! It's a little random is all I'm saying.

I'll just say this, and then sign off for the night? There is a uniqueness to Michael's voice, that no "official" voice analysis can convince ANYONE of, if they can tell the difference. The difference is, that Michael's REAL voice is unmistakable, and can be identified by the idea that he is singing right TO us.. . to each, individual person, as real as listening to someone who is right there, recounting a story. For me, the BN song did NOT do that. And Keep Your Head Up does. That is HIM, on that track.

G'night.

I still have serious doubts about the verses of BN being Michael.

BUT this is definitely Michael. The only thing that is unMichaelish is that he didn't really let go at the end. But you can tell this is an embellished demo, so why would he do that on a demo? I really like it. Can't wait to hear the final version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back