King of Pop's Secret Lover? 'I Was Michael Jackson's Boyfriend' Update Post 72 Joe's Reply* (Merged)

Re: King of Pop's Secret Lover? 'I Was Michael Jackson's Boyfriend'

Isn't he Kleins gay lover? Isn't that what he told Entertainment Tonight months ago? Amazing what people would do for attention and MONEY! This is a new LOW for Klein and his "friend!"

yes his corny greasy belly pop azz yes he said on ET that he was kleins ex boyfriend and how Klein is prince and paris father i swear this doctor needs to get gunned down i guess he really upset because debbie and the rest of the team is not rockin on dude side anymore dude>>kleins promise to protect MJ instead he kept injecting him while the other doctors drug him. Him and his Piggy love juice can keep on with their sad as story even MJ body guards said that MJ wasn't Hey howudurin and that he loves the ladies dude proberly made a pass at MJ and Michael turn greasysurgar bear down.

Last edited:

J. Randy Taraborrelli on Facebook "I was Michael Jackson's secret dog. Only now can I come forward to explain the secret relationship we had. Now that EXTRA! has paid me, that is... " :)
30917_384073887790_699297790_4422806_7050255_s.jpg

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

i wish i can send dr.clown death threats...can anyone tell me how to do it ?

LMAO at Klein saying Jason was MJ only gay lover, but he was open with his sexuality! Dude STFU, the more u open ur gross mouth the more u sound like a jackass u OBVIOUS LIAR!

And since when 08 to 09 = 2 months?....ROTFL! GEEZ!

J. Randy Taraborrelli on Facebook "I was Michael Jackson's secret dog. Only now can I come forward to explain the secret relationship we had. Now that EXTRA! has paid me, that is... " :)

Funny...

But, I can care u shit about Randy who was all up on the prosecution ass and Diane Dimond given them compliments and everything about what they were doing to mike! Even though the evidence was shit in that case, he was so too following the MONEY!

Plus, the other comment he said about their nothing wrong with calling someone gay, is not the point here! That is not what we are mad at and him and that dumb ass extra reporter need to stop making it out to be that and trying to make us homophobic or something! We are mad because MJ has DENIED that he was gay many times before and even under oath! So, Klein and his "friend" need to stop the B.S PERIOD!!

that was hilarious and the dog has a collar with "s" on it. people were like so you are the "s" from the famous tapes.

I could tell you lol, cause I have his office phone number, but it wouldn't be appropriate for my position in the medical field.......

Disguisting fat pigs..... lmao

Guess some of us already did it, cause he claims to the tmz that he and his ex boyfriend
have received numerous "horrible death threats" since their statements became widely public this week. They have both been in touch with the FBI and now say they have bodyguards
Even if the bodyguards are bigger than Klein himself, they might be helpless :mad:

Tabloid trash. I love the MJ army for immediately coming to his defense. God bless Debbie Rowe for getting right on this, as well.

You guys, this weekend, I was part of an event that took place at the church where Ryan White's funeral was back in 1990. Some of you may have seen my earlier post in one of the other forums on visiting Ryan's grave earlier in April. I was blessed to have the opportunity to be in that building this weekend for an event. I took some time to reflect while I was there on this tabloid trash regarding Michael, even sitting in the exact spot in the exact pew where Michael sat while he was there for Ryan's funeral. I prayed and reflected and, I do not want to offend anyone who is not a believer, but as I prayed, this passage was in the materials that I was given for this event and is from Matthew 5:11-12.

"Blessed are you when men revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on My account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so men persecuted the prophets who were before you."

I looked up the exact passage in my own Bible (the above was from a material I received at my event) and this is how it read:

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely saw all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

Michael is enjoying his reward in heaven. Klein, his buddy, and all these other buzzards are bottom feeders who will have to one day answer to God for what they have done. Don't sweat those scoundrels for another second. The devil is using them. Continue to fight and defend MJ against those buzzards, media included, with L.O.V.E.

Sorry to get all holy ghost on everyone. I was just feeling it in the moment. :)

:toofunny: :toofunny: also i heard MJ had a secert love for chocolate he always went off if he couldn't have a box of chocolate according to the scoopy-doo and the Mystery gang

Michael Jackson's Dad -- 'He Was Not Gay'

Joe Jackson is pissed at Michael Jackson's former best friend/doctor, Arnold Klein, for telling TMZ MJ was gay and had a relationship with Klein's office manager.

0503-mj-joe-jackson-ex-getty-tmz-credit.jpg

Joe railed at Klein, saying, "It's not true. Michael was not gay."

Joe feels Klein has betrayed his son: "He has no respect for Michael ... to say things about him when he's gone is shameful."

Jason Pfeiffer was on TV last week, claiming he had a sexual relationship with Michael, and Dr. Arnold Klein spoke of walking in on the two men and seeing them with their shirts off. In the last few days, Dr. Klein has told TMZ Jackson was gay and had no problem with people knowing about it.

Joe Jackson went on, "He's a doctor and knows better than to break his vows against a patient."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Not the first time Joe has been pissed at this subject..

[youtube]zujf9gbs-Rs[/youtube]

Re: Michael Jackson's Dad -- 'He Was Not Gay'

Urmm you can merge this with the other thread on this story if you wish. oops.

This dude needs to get shot, cut his head off and put it in front of his gay lover house door. Then there needs to be a letter with the head says 'when you still keep talking shit, you will be next.'

:smilerolleyes:

Ofcourse not a really nice thought of a MJ fan, but this was the first time I got mad at a tabloid piece of shit.

Thanks for posting Rockin. Joe is something else. But the way he consistently says, "I not gon make Michael made at me", gave me a newfound respect for him. I didn't know he cared so much about what MJ thought.

And he is right about Klein.

Will do thanks.

Re: King of Pop's Secret Lover? 'I Was Michael Jackson's Boyfriend' *Update Post 72 Joe's Reply*

joe has no problem to call him drug addict on TV.

Re: King of Pop's Secret Lover? 'I Was Michael Jackson's Boyfriend' *Update Post 72 Joe's Reply*

joe has no problem to call him drug addict on TV.

off topic but i dn't recall that.. i thought joe's belief is that there is a murder conspiracy, and the dr is at fault for what he gave him, they were controlling him. in line with that didn't he say once in a german interview that prince said there was no marks on his dads arms when he last saw him.. but now thats going into conpiracy talk.

Last edited:

I dont know if it is official, but this is Klein's twitter page.
http://twitter.com/awkmd

PS. I dont agree with the death threats. Just saying! :)

Thanks for posting Rockin. Joe is something else. But the way he consistently says, "I not gon make Michael made at me",
What does that mean? Sorry, english is not my language!

The media and others don't care about what Joe is saying. He has no credibility ; he's in the same league than Klein.

Joe has no problem to call his son a drug addict or to tell Omer is MJ's son.

On the contrary.. the media loves making stories on soundbites from Joe and Klein.. as we see now.

no comment for pain in the azz joe just a mess

the media don't take Joe seriously. For them, he's just a clown.

On the contrary.. the media loves making stories on soundbites from Joe and Klein.. as we see now.

just tabloid

I dont know if it is official, but this is Klein's twitter page.
http://twitter.com/awkmd

PS. I dont agree with the death threats. Just saying! :)

What does that mean? Sorry, english is not my language!

That was my bad typing. He said" I'm not gon make Michael mad at me". Meaning, he was not going to say anything that would get MJ upset at him.

the media don't take Joe seriously. For them, he's just a clown.

just tabloid

When Klein first came out with his story with Jason, the comments on TMZ overwhelmingly supported MJ. Now that Joe has spoken out, most people disagree with him. Whatever those two say, people just assume the opposite.

Jermaine Jackson -- Curse You, Dr. Klein!

Originally posted 43 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine had a few words for Dr. Arnie Klein this morning regarding his accusations that MJ was gay -- most of them of the four-letter variety.

Summary '
""F**k Him!" (Arnie Klein) He's full of sh**, F**k him!, Michael was not gay"

Last edited:

TMZ are live now..

TMZ Live: Your Questions Answered!

Originally posted 27 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

We're taking your questions on everything -- including MJ's alleged homosexual relationship, Michael Lohan's electrifying airplane ride, and an alleged Burglar Buncher who says he's the real victim.

//

textyourquestion-lite-s1-3.gif

John Tobin who played Bogie in TII, was contacted by Jerry Penacoli from NBC, Extra TV show. This is the message John received in response to the barrage of Twitters, emails and phone calls to Extra stating they had lost millions of viewers and demanding that they retract the recent deceitful story about Michael Jackson.

John Tobin Penacoli April 30 at 2:41pm Report:
John, You have every right to be upset. For your information, we did not run a follow-up piece, because of the fan's reaction. Thanks for your input, and we listened. Please give us a try again sometime. All the best, Jerry
Yesterday at 5:38pm

John Tobin who played Bogie in TII, was contacted by Jerry Penacoli from NBC, Extra TV show. This is the message John received in response to the barrage of Twitters, emails and phone calls to Extra stating they had lost millions of viewers and demanding that they retract the recent deceitful story about Michael Jackson.

John Tobin Penacoli April 30 at 2:41pm Report:
John, You have every right to be upset. For your information, we did not run a follow-up piece, because of the fan's reaction. Thanks for your input, and we listened. Please give us a try again sometime. All the best, Jerry
Yesterday at 5:38pm

Who is John? Bogie? He opposed the gay story and that was the response from Extra?

Summary of Jermaine's response to the story -

""F**k Him!" (Arnie Klein) Hes full of sh**, F**k him!, Michael was not gay"

!!

Back