King of Pop's Secret Lover? 'I Was Michael Jackson's Boyfriend' Update Post 72 Joe's Reply* (Merged)

Re: King of Pop's Secret Lover? 'I Was Michael Jackson's Boyfriend'

Oh, gosh. They got the wrong secret lover. It was supposed to be me. He's lying!

yesterday they aired the start of it

"hello Jason this is Michael I'm returning your call"

do you talk to your boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband/partner like that?

I personally never have to introduce myself to my boyfriend and I'm never that serious and professional in a phone call with my bf. Neither he is.

remember that guy was the office manager of Klein. It is probable that he called MJ related to his visits to Klein and Michael returned that call. It just sounded like he was calling to confirm his appointment.

Probably there wasn't anything on the rest of it as well as you stated.

I wonder what the rest of the voicemail says. I agree with you that it's an unusual way to start a voicemail to a supposed romantic partner.

Oh, they didn't air the 2nd part on Extra. Good.

Does that voicemail even sound like Michael to you guys? It didn't to me. It sounded like someone imitating him. But then I think I would have to hear the rest of it to judge better.

This is from Karen`s Twitter:

It was Debbie Rowe who stopped the Klein/JP interview.Thank HER, my friends. She alerted the estate, and in turn Howard Weitzman. LOVE U DEB

I got this from another site. If true thank goodness the estate is stepping up to stop stuff like this.

It was Debbie Rowe who stopped the Klein/JP interview.Thank HER, my friends. She alerted the estate, and in turn Howard Weitzman. LOVE U DEB

I got this from another site. If true thank goodness the estate is stepping up to stop stuff like this.
thanks god someone stepped up as for Klien and that Jason character oh FFS go to hell :smilerolleyes:

That's good Debbie did that. Those are her babies' daddy their talking about. I'm sure she doesn't want her children hearing all that about their father having "passionate sex" with that man.

Oh, gosh. They got the wrong secret lover. It was supposed to be me. He's lying!

LOL - you better call Extra and let them know that you're the real secret lover.

LOL - you better call Extra and let them know that you're the real secret lover.

Nah....I was the real secret Lover...:love:...:ninja:

http://www.drarnoldklein.com/office-staff
Jason is CEO of this company. I guess Klein will back him all the way. They need the $$$$ thats why Klein was suing for the green jacket back from Michael and selling a 4x4 that Michael has probably sat in once.

Yeah figures. Money would have to have been behind this. The friend of Klein, Alicia, the one who did the interview is complaining on her twitter account about MJ fans. She says that they have freedom of speech and she will tell her story.

Oh boy, that's something good to hear.:smilerolleyes::no:

It's a good thing we have freedom of speech as well.:yes:

Oh God, is this guy still persisting with his story? No one believed him the first time round.... *rolls eyes* Take the hint and give up!!!
I'm glad the estate stepped in to stop this crap!! Respect to Debbie Rowe for letting them know. :)

Jason is CEO of this company. I guess Klein will back him all the way. They need the $$$$ thats why Klein was suing for the green jacket back from Michael and selling a 4x4 that Michael has probably sat in once.

how funny that they portray this guy as a some big CEO - which he definitely isn't. He just runs Dr. Klein's office.

(If the story is true) I'm glad Debbie did something. And I'm glad the estate finally did something to protect Michael's memory. I hope they will continue in the future.

Jason is CEO of this company. I guess Klein will back him all the way. They need the $$$$ thats why Klein was suing for the green jacket back from Michael and selling a 4x4 that Michael has probably sat in once.[/QUOTE

This so called reporter is once again misleading the public- how pathetic. She very well knows this CEO title doesn't mean squat- He is the mansger of Kleins office- big deal! Surprise - surprise - they're trying to make money off of Michael - just pathetic. Klein's office is probably struggling - hence the money making scheme. I hope it goes under real soon!

Yes thank you DEBBIE- She has been great with defending Michael and her kids. I think she will always keep an eye on Michael and the kids, and I for one am very very happy and relieved. So glad the estate has stepped in too.

I have this feeling that public sentiment is definitely on Michael's side finally. They are seeing what we've known all along. I'll keep praying for this to continue.

I just want to say that Debbie Rowe has turned out to be (if this story is true) a true, loyal friend to Michael and her kids. The tabloids trashed her and told lies about her, but all she wanted was the best for those kids and what Michael wanted for those kids. And her actions, time and time again have shown her love and respect for Michael. Thank you Debbie!:clapping::clapping:

You know, after all these years it still amazes how Michael's fame and charisma and the love of money seems to send people who had the smallest contact with him insane.

This story is so funny, I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

OK. First of all, I am a lurker here, mostly because I have real trouble typing due to slight disability and my English is far from perfect. But I have some thoughts about this idiotic story.
Number one. I am not very familiar with the laws of California. The question is - who is this guy exactly? They called him "former dermatologist's assistant". I would assume that he was a physician assistant who is supposed be licensed in California. I looked here http://www.pac.ca.gov/ and could not find his name. So, Dr. Klein employed unlicensed assistant?
Number two. It is my understanding that both physician assistants and doctors have policies and regulations regarding sexual misconduct with the current patients.
Here we have a so-called "assistant" who, according to his own story, violates rules of professional conduct. And dear Dr. Klein who, according to his backing the said story, tolerates this misconduct at his office.
Just food for thought. Would LOVE to see these two investigated by some Medical Boards. Would LOVE to see them both admit that they are lying.
I know, I know. Wishful thinking.

I left a comment for Extra....Trash on their website! I feel better now! :D

Great if true. I thought that slander/libel laws do not protect the dead though. Unless you mean she SHOUTED at Klein, and scared him into submission.. (I could imagine that).

You know, after all these years it still amazes how Michael's fame and charisma and the love of money seems to send people who had the smallest contact with him insane.

This story is so funny, I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

I know.. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I honestly wouldn't care if Michael was gay, but I do not believe this story and even if it was true this guy is an asshole for telling the whole world about it.. yehh you'd go sell crass private intimate stories on your 'soulmate' which he would never want to be known, it just shows your motives. Attention seeker. And yehh this story was told last year by the same guy.. have the media nothing else to do but recycle old BS?

Oh and I was Michael's secret lover.. oooh yess :D

I just want to say that Debbie Rowe has turned out to be (if this story is true) a true, loyal friend to Michael and her kids. The tabloids trashed her and told lies about her, but all she wanted was the best for those kids and what Michael wanted for those kids. And her actions, time and time again have shown her love and respect for Michael. Thank you Debbie!:clapping::clapping:

I agree.

OK. First of all, I am a lurker here, mostly because I have real trouble typing due to slight disability and my English is far from perfect. But I have some thoughts about this idiotic story.
Number one. I am not very familiar with the laws of California. The question is - who is this guy exactly? They called him "former dermatologist's assistant". I would assume that he was a physician assistant who is supposed be licensed in California. I looked here http://www.pac.ca.gov/ and could not find his name. So, Dr. Klein employed unlicensed assistant?
Number two. It is my understanding that both physician assistants and doctors have policies and regulations regarding sexual misconduct with the current patients.
Here we have a so-called "assistant" who, according to his own story, violates rules of professional conduct. And dear Dr. Klein who, according to his backing the said story, tolerates this misconduct at his office.
Just food for thought. Would LOVE to see these two investigated by some Medical Boards. Would LOVE to see them both admit that they are lying.
I know, I know. Wishful thinking.

I agree with you - if any of this is true (I don't think it is) this is very unprofessional.

Come on everyone. We all know this is a pile of crap. Jason was not Michael's secret lover. I shouldn't be saying this but it's going to come out eventually. It was me. I was Michael's secret lover :D

Dr. Arnold Klein -- Michael Jackson's long-time best friend and physician -- tells TMZ he did not betray Michael Jackson by claiming to TMZ that MJ had an affair with Klein's office manager ... and he's freaked out that he's getting "a lot of horrible death threats."

0501-jason-pfeiffer-michael-jackson-arnie-klein-ex-credit.jpg

Klein and office manager Jason Pfeiffer were featured on "Extra" a few days ago -- during the interview Pfeiffer claimed to have had a romantic relationship with MJ.

Klein called in during TMZ Live last Friday, and said Michael was gay and Jason was "the love of his life."

On Saturday, Klein told TMZ he does not believe he betrayed Jackson because Jackson never tried to hide his sexuality. We called Klein out on his statement, because it seems to us MJ went to extreme lengths to keep his sexuality a secret.

Klein told us Saturday, "Was he gay? Yes." He then went on to say his declaration is meant to shoot down rumors that Jackson was a pedophile. And, Klein says, as far as he knows, Jason's alleged two-month relationship is the only gay relationship Jackson ever had.

Pfeiffer says, "Michael was not ashamed of his sexuality."

Klein and Pfeiffer say they have received numerous "horrible death threats" since their statements became widely public this week. They have both been in touch with the FBI and now say they have bodyguards.

:popcorn: next..............

Klein and Pfeiffer say they have received numerous "horrible death threats" since their statements became widely public this week. They have both been in touch with the FBI and now say they have bodyguards.
:smilerolleyes:

Oh and I was Michael's secret lover.. oooh yess

Come on everyone. We all know this is a pile of crap. Jason was not Michael's secret lover. I shouldn't be saying this but it's going to come out eventually. It was me. I was Michael's secret lover

:lies: :lies:

Also how can this person be the love of his life and they only saw each other for two months?

How could MJ be open about his sexuality if Jason was the only homosexual relationship you knew of MJ having?

If Jason said they met in 2008 and hit it off right away. They hugged and a few months later he realized MJ felt the same, how could they still be dating when MJ died if the relationship only lasted two months?

What a load of .....

I guess they experienced the power of MJ's fans. Even people who were not fans do not believe this story. People did not just lay over and take it as they did before. They made noise.

BTW, I was his secret lover. (And that's the truth ;D)

This is one of the most stupidest and idiotic story I've ever read about Michael.

If, in fact, Debbie Rowe is responsible for stopping any further airing of this stupid story,
than my sincere thank you to her. I would imagine the estate knew about this as soon
as it aired, if not before. This guy also spewed the same nonsense in Australia and
the UK and was discredited. It actually was a good lead in to Aphrodite's indictment
of the media in her documentary. Just another glaring example of yapping for money.
And there does seem to be a slow, steady movement away from automatic belief
and acceptance of lies/slander about Michael. He can't be hurt by this anymore,
but his children and his legacy can be.

disgusting fat pigs, you better watch what you saying... everything for money.
they are lying.

edit.

Klein says, as far as he knows, Jason's alleged two-month relationship is the only gay relationship Jackson ever had.

how convenient. It screams we are making this story up.

BTW Randy J. Taraborrelli posted some informational stuff on his Facebook. I copied (and edited) some of it below.

There's really nothing the estate or anyone else can do about these people. It's not defamatory to claim that someone is gay. And moreover, you can't legally defame the dead. So there's no legal action that can be taken here. No action can be taken in respect to his kids or family members, either. It's a moral and ethical issue... I'm sure the reason Extra did not run part 2 was because of the public outcry, but legally they most certainly could have if they wanted to and the estate could not stop them.

Back