Lawyer for Michael Jackson's Dad Targets AEG

dear god. i hope this is TMZ talking crap. they are throwing mj under the bus in order to get joe a few $.i wish oxman would walk out under a bus i dont know how much more of this i can take. its my birthday and ive spent most of theday upset becasue we are getting nearer to that date and these bastards are doing this to him. dont even dare tell me that certain ppl in that family and pp like oxman give a dam a bout mj.*cries*

the only thing is id joe goes this route he wont get a dime because of the autopsy report

I'm not to sure what to think about this, can AEG really be held responsible. It's a business and Michael was an adult and he seemed in control but there are other people saying he wasn't. If AEG knew murray was no good and that there was some kind of problem then i can see them getting some blame but this all seems like speculation. Does oxman have proof that they were dictating michael's medical treatment?

Quite hard to hold them legally responsible in my opinion.

AEG knew Michael's issues with drug? - AEG can easily debunk this by showing the insurance policy physical. there was no evidence of drugs and Michael was healthy. They can say that they had no reason to believe or even suspect that he had drug related issues.

You can also see Michael functioning, coherent etc at TII rehearsals so they might not suspect anything. Or even if they did they might have thought it could be something else. For example you can see somebody under the influence, but it could be drugs, it could be alcohol etc. It's hard to say for sure what the reason is and know it for certain.

By all means we know that Michael knew Murray even before his deal with AEG and even before he was hired to be his personal doctor during TII concerts- Michael's bodyguards said that they knew Murray during Michael's time at Las Vegas. So it looks like Murray wasn't a doctor that AEG found and hired, Michael knew him before and reportedly he asked for him.

Was that negligent of them to hire Murray? No, Murray is an actual doctor. His credentials check out. It's not like they hired a man from the street without looking to his background and left Michael's health in his hands. Murray is a legit doctor.

Were they dictating Michael's medical treatment? Well that looks more like conspiracy theory. One thing as far as we know there's no money link between them - Murray's contract was never signed , he was never paid, even if he asked money later AEG refused to pay him. So what would give them power to dictate to Murray?

Also if Murray felt pressured (for whatever reason) , you'll think that he'll mention it to reduce or remove his blame.

You can come up with theories, scenarios etc, but in a court of law you need to prove it.

Last edited:
UPDATE: Brian Oxman tells TMZ the complaints with the Attorney General and the Medical Board of California will both be filed before the anniversary of Michael's death -- June 25.

TMZ

UPDATE: Brian Oxman tells TMZ the complaints with the Attorney General and the Medical Board of California will both be filed before the anniversary of Michael's death -- June 25.

TMZ

so Oxman confirms the story.

Last edited:

TMZ

Well there you have it. The story is TRUE!

Joe Jackson plans to throw his son under the bus in his quest to get money from somebody - ANYBODY!

No offense, but I have lost ALL respect for Joe Jackson. I didn't have much, but I WAS holding out hope that things might have changed. My bad for ever thinking like that!

TMZ
well i hope he finds the wheels of that bus b4 the 25th. this will be thrown straight out.go to hell oxman

family has history of throwing each other for their own benefit .i am just worried about mj3 ,sooner or later they are going to hear about it and i don't know how they are going to process it.
joe never cared about Michael and now he is doing same to his kids ,i just can't imagine that kind of trauma to his kids.
kids are surrounded by those family member who are calling their father drug addict,who didn't know what he was signing .SMH :no:

it's like a pattern already isn't it? In April it was Janet who said Michael was an addict just a few days before the hearing. Now it's Joe's lawyer.... And it's only the beginning. I'll tell you the truth, before it all began, I expected everything from this trial, all the dirt the tabloids and haters could throw, I knew it would happen. But I didn't expect such back stabbing from his own family. I thought they were better than that. Oh god how wrong I was.

i am just worried about mj3 ,sooner or later they are going to hear about it and i don't know how they are going to process it.
that what worries me the most. they are gonna grow up being told this and when they get older are they gonna bacially accept it as fact cause they were to young to remeber what really went on. they are gonna brainwash the kids against their own dad. that family make me sick. i wish like mj i wasnt here to see this as its killing me inside. they are no better than all the haters

Everything Oxman is doing is supporting Murray's case. Why the hell is he doing this? It makes me so upset and angry to even think that Brian freaking Oxman could be the person that gets Murray acquitted on an IM charge. It makes me so angry.

that what worries me the most. they are gonna grow up being told this and when they get older are they gonna bacially accept it as fact cause they were to young to remeber what really went on. they are gonna brainwash the kids against their own dad. that family make me sick. i wish like mj i wasnt here to see this as its killing me inside. they are no better than all the haters

i am sure the brainwashing started june 26th. i am sick of this. it makes it all worst that its coming from michael's own family. i don't think we are surprised by this, considering their past behavior and actions towards MJ but WHEN WILL THIS EVER STOP???????????????????

Everything Oxman is doing is supporting Murray's case. Why the hell is he doing this? It makes me so upset and angry to even think that Brian freaking Oxman could be the person that gets Murray acquitted on an IM charge. It makes me so angry.

I completely agree. And I personally feel the same. It's funny to me how he wants to file a wrongful death lawsuit against Murray since everything Oxman has been saying about Michael for almost a year now gives me the disgusting impression that Murray is going to walk because of him. Oxman can't sue Murray and at the same time, do or say things that could basically get him off the hook when the IM case reaches the courtroom. It's just not going to happen like that IMO.

Last edited:

That's why fans can not forget. To remind them of the truth.
Unfortunately they will grow within that pathetic family. I pray they do not forget to be decent.

they want money and if that means selling out mj then so be it. its not like he never did when mj was here. so now hes gone the road is clear to go hell for leather.they never cared about mj he was just the cash cow and this proves it. not like we needed it proved. unfortunatlythe gen public are clueless about how this family have acted and are clueless about oxman. oxman is helping to re write history but he doesnt care aslong as he gets paid. they all need to go to hell.

That is utterly outrageous! No narcotics were found in Michael's system. Propofol is not physically addictive/not a controlled substance. What IS Oxman doing?

whatever he can to get Joe money - regardless of anything else. Doesn't matter if they lie to ruin Michael's reputation and legacy or if what he spouts helps Murray's defense. As long as Joe gets his cash nothing else matters. It's sick and sad, but not at all surprising.

If anyone is responsible for Michael's rehearsing habits it's Joe. In Moonwalk, Michael describes how he and his brothers had to rehearse for shows and recordings late into the night, doing things over and over until perfect - often getting home late at night to the early morning hours and having to go to bed without even time or energy to eat. When habits are ingrained in childhood they are hard to break and that sounds just like the rehearsal pattern Michael was following for TTI. Joe needs to look at the "Man in the Mirror" and realize his own contributions to Michael's problems. Be a REAL father and fight for justice for his son - not money to line his pockets.

Joe is a disgusting human being.. Have those two fools seen the autopsy report?

ok I can't deal with this anymore. it's midnight here, I'm off to bed. it's just too much, I can't take it.

"watch the ones with the biggest smiles, the idle jabbers, cause they're the backstabbers"

Yeah, I see what some others have said here about the whole world being against Michael in 2005 and the truth prevailing, but at the same time these little PR campaigns do stick in people's heads. That's why so many people still believe the things they do about Michael. The average person forgets the story, forgets the details, but the most sensationalist tidbits stick in their mind... whatever can be sad or disgusting or shocking or weird. Words like "drug addict" stick in people's heads, and the more often it's said the more it's believed, even (or especially?) by those who don't pay that much attention :( I am so sick of Oxman. So so sooooooooooooooo sick of Oxman. :angry: WTH are they doing??? :doh: :no:

When you have members of your own family calling you a drug addict, ain't nobody gonna question it. When Janet Jackson goes on Oprah and says, "my brother Michael was an addict in denial" people believe it, regardless of what an autopsy report tells them.

Anyhow, Oxman can sue AEG for all I care. I'd be interested in seeing how far he gets with saying Michael was disabled. I'm pleading with Joe here. If you're gonna sue AEG at LEAST get yourself a good lawyer. Trust us when we say that Oxman cares more about getting his face on TV then getting justice for Michael. Find a decent lawyer. Mr "I refuse to just admit I was wrong. Michael WAS an addict. He was weak, underweight, freaking disabled, and I don't care what the autopsy says. It is clear that Michael's entire body was in complete denial at the time and couldn't admit to being unhealthy, his liver couldn't admit to being damaged by years drugs abuse and, frankly, as far as I'm concerned, AEG PAID the liver to appear healthy to the coroner. I am right, and everyone else is wrong, and that is the end of this conversation" Oxman needs to sit his ass down once and for all.

Guys I understand the emotions, I really do, but please we can't have death wishes/insinuations here. Some posts have been removed.

Thank U stephluvsmj :) U are so right! I agree 100%

I am so sick and tired of Oxman and his double chin! What a moron!

I hate how he even complained of MJ being freezing cold in the rehearsals!

MJ was sweating, u can see him even jester for a towel and someone handling it to him (it was a black towel like he used in the past)....now if u are freezing cold would u sweat? Not that I know of! And after Billie Jean he ask for water cause he was hot, so freezing cold my @ss!

Oxman almost screwed up Michael's defence in 2005, by reporting Janet Arvizo's benefit fraud, despite Mesereau telling him not to, she almost didn't testify because of it and the jury seeing her played a big part in proving what a dishonest manipulating woman she was, now Oxman is handing Murrey's lawyers their case on a plate by labelling Michael a helpless addict and there is no proof that he was.

By the way who is paying Oxman or is he doing this for publicity? Stupid question Hilly, we know the answer don't we.

Back