List your biggest Pet Peeves

Dark fingerprints on the walls
When you wear make-up on a hot sunny day, you start to sweat and your face feels like it's melting.
Stickiness
When a person has something to eat in the kitchen and doesn't bother to clean up after himself thus leaving a big mess.
When you're looking at your reflection in the mirror, you're standing against a very strong, harsh light and it shows/emphasizes every pimple, blemish and imperfection on your face. :eek:hno: :cry:

When someone takes the last of something out of a packet and puts the empty packet back into the cupboard and not the bin :angry:

When people overly do it to try to impress others so they are liked.. just be yourself argh! :rolleyes:

When you are on hold for about an hour trying to get through to some company to sort out a matter and have to sit listening to the most boring music you could possibly have to listen to then get cut off :banghead

When you run up stairs to get something and the minute you hit the top step you forget what it is you went up there for :blink:

The following errors were found
The number of opening and closing quote tags does not match. Please fix this to submit your post.

This personal message has not been sent

:perrin

^ yeah you are mine too :eek: :lol: you know I am kidding :p :unsure: Love you really :wub: :D LOL

Quarrels over money.................people who always feel that they don`t get enough.............people using one subject to attack someone, but avoiding the real issue........

^^ Yep. That one burns me up, too. :yes: For me, I realize that as long as you keep letting them get away with that kind of behavior, it will never end. Sometimes being so forgiving doesn't help the situation at all. :smile:

thats true ...now theres something to think about huh? good advice :flowers:
some people live for the drama and or to make others feel less? must make
them feel better or they are so used to being in that mode its becomes
part of them?

another one of my pet peeves is when someone blocks the driveway to your home?
how do they expect you to get past them? LOL

^ :ranting LOL

When you see an elderly person struggling to cross the road from your home and people are just passing by without helping them argh!

:shifty: Oh sweeet! A thread that I could just read for hours! haha..now this is my cuppa tea!!!! OK here goes!

1) I can't stand STUCK UP people who think their sh%t don't stink! :ranting
2) I hate it whenever I walk into a club, and chicks dog me from the start!(btw I don't dress like a ho)
3) crazy, jealous ex girlfriends that won't stop bugging your man..(myspace, emails..etc) :tickingtimebomb
4) when full grown adults don't flush the toilets in the public bathrooms. :puke:
5) People who make fun of the disabled and the unfortunate.
6) People who abuse and hurt others. :no:
7) A$$holes that beat animals, and neglect them. :cry:
8) When people are eating sloppily in resturaunts..and have no manners.
9) people who don't wipe their babie's/small children's runny noses and let them go all day looking like that.
10) Bullies who pick on people at school/or work.
11) MJ haters...and how they think they know it all from the tabloids. :pth:
12) Bad drivers and how they would risk causing accidents because they are in a hurry for NO REASON.
13) Drive thru's that take forever!..and then when people get to the window, they JUST start digging for money.
14) People who don't care to listen when you are talking, also those who cut you off.

:mellow: Sorry..I just have so many pet peeves and some that I haven't even put down. OK time for someone else's peeves! :D

Shops that hire people who know nothing about the products they are selling, and even have too few people hired, so that you have to stand there and wait for an hour, only to be told that they can`t help you........................ :tickingtimebomb It sooooooo annoying!

Jerks who think they are better than others
and secretly go behind other peoples backs
and talk about them then to their faces they
act like they didnt do it? for shame!! whap! :lol:

my brows ( grow too fast )
oh.. and shaving lol

Fujon you silly :lol:

ignorance pure and simple is a big pet peeve of mine
and people who act above others just to get noticed
whether what they say is right or not

Last edited:
When the heating is turned up full and it's still cold in the house :mad:
People that never think they are wrong and never admit to making mistakes
People who think it's ok to drink and drive :rolleyes:
When christmas tree lights stop working after a few days when new :lol: (yes thats just happened to me)

Back