List your biggest Pet Peeves

When you get christmas over with and go into a store and easter products are on sale.. wtf give us a break you money grabbing ******** :D

^ well I think you have done enough sneezing round here these last few day's... I am now sneezing :lol:

i try very hard not to pet those

but there's this one big peeve always begging to be petted

probably because its petty

so i guess i'm stuck with it

so yeh pettiness is my big pet peeve

ok and people who cuss their small children

*people who chew with their mouth open. yuck!
*when you finally know the answer in class and you raise your hand like a good student and some fruit head yells out the answer
*people who lie
*people coughing or sneezing without covering their mouth
*when someone doesnt refill the toilet paper, i mean thats just wrong!
*using up all the soap in the shower and not replacing it

for the ladies:

When a guys stares at you and tells your friends that he likes you, but when you try to confront him, he denies it.

drunk ppls on the bus stop
so-called president and idiots who support him :rolleyes:

Last edited:
for the ladies:

When a guys stares at you and tells your friends that he likes you, but when you try to confront him, he denies it.

so lame! lol or when guys come up to you n be like "Yo shawty can i holla at you fo a secon' you so fine girl look at that azz" OMG SO DISRESPECTFUL!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

^^ I can relate..

When your sister crans up her music and has no courtesy for you or your other siblings because you're trying to watch tv.

Another peeve I pet:

People who talk all the way through movies

makes me wish I was watching it alone

is that selfish? :ermm:

they don't even have the courtesy to wait till its a long shot of the forest or a chase scene or something

:mat: they wait till the dialogue starts!

germs
smug people
rude people
bugs (except lady bugs)
people who dont like animals

Last edited:
people who smell bad or who are drunk lol
but i never meet any :lol::lol::lol:
and i hate tubes that are squeezed from the middle why cant they start at the end:mad:

Gosh I've got more of these than I thought :lol: thanks for this thread!

The whole world is my pet peeve right now! I'm so annoyed. *goes hunting for the ranting thread*

Last edited:
Strangers adding you to MSN or strangers asking if you have MSN so they can talk to you :crazy: :huh:

Back