LMP on Oprah 21/10/10 All Discussion Here - UPDATE Video's Start On Page 63

Have you gained respect for Lisa after watching this interview? Do you forgive/understand her now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LMP Back on Oprah This Thursday

Hi, I apologize if this has been discussed already (I've gone through as much of the various threads that I could) but when Oprah did her show on pedophilia in 2005 (during jury deliberations), was it directly about Michael and the trial or just about pedophilia?

Was Michael discussed, directly?

Thanks in advance!!

in general it wasn't specifically about MJ or his case

Well I'm sorry but I can't take much more of this 'outpouring of grief' crap by LMP.
She sickens me. She is a liar and a backstabber. She should do the decent thing and keep her mouth shut. Michael NEVER talked bad about her in public. Pity she wasn't classy enough to do the same.
The pic of her and Oprah makes me feel ill.

Well I'm sorry but I can't take much more of this 'outpouring of grief' crap by LMP.
She sickens me. She is a liar and a backstabber. She should do the decent thing and keep her mouth shut. Michael NEVER talked bad about her in public. Pity she wasn't classy enough to do the same.
The pic of her and Oprah makes me feel ill.

me too... I feel sick as a dog.. I still believe her supposed grief was fake and all about getting attention for herself, just like this interview with Oprah which isn't even necessary. It's not like they have a bond like children which will probably want to make her talk, but according to her she was detached from all things MJ and wanted nothing to do with him so why the hell is she talking to Oprah about him?

Since so many of you are interested in the interview, why don't you have someone place it on utube or somewhere appropriate and look at it. I really do not want Oprah to get all these ratings from MICHAEL FANS, especially since last month she was negative about MJ in her regards to her statements of not wanting to be like him. Just think about your decision a little more. You are curious, and that is OK, but how can you satisfy this curiosity without giving her ratings? Think of a better way.

i am interested in hearing what LMP has to say, as long as its POSITIVE. but as for oprah, i hope she doesn't ask any dub questions. im still fuming from the fact that she has not one, but TWO episodes that week about pedophilia. one episode is entitled "the 16 year old who killed his molester" the other "tyler perry speaks out about being molested" coincidence? i think not!

Since so many of you are interested in the interview, why don't you have someone place it on utube or somewhere appropriate and look at it. I really do not want Oprah to get all these ratings from MICHAEL FANS, especially since last month she was negative about MJ in her regards to her statements of not wanting to be like him. Just think about your decision a little more. You are curious, and that is OK, but how can you satisfy this curiosity without giving her ratings? Think of a better way.

Boycott the show. Don't watch it. Oprah wants us to contribute to her ratings. I am 100% positive that the show will be on youtube or another video link that a fan creates. Knowing MJ fans, I'm almost positive of this. You can watch it from there.

Boycott the show. Don't watch it. Oprah wants us to contribute to her ratings. I am 100% positive that the show will be on youtube or another video link that a fan creates. Knowing MJ fans, I'm almost positive of this. You can watch it from there.

right.. I am not watching it.. I haven't watched Oprah in ages

I don't get it though...if she gets high ratings, that'll only show Michael's popularity and dominance over anything else these days. People are watching this for Michael, not for Oprah. The higher ratings will show that there's still so many people out there that love him. Isn't that good..?
That's always how I've seen it. So what if she makes money off of this? She's already a multi-bijillionaire...and she's famous enough that her name ain't going any where any time soon. If we boycott this show, we're only showing her that people don't care about Michael.
I'm pretty sure the interview will be positive though. I'm guessing it's just the line up of her other shows next week that's bringing the heat?

The TRUTH Lisa. Please speak only the truth. I don't want to hear 'I left 15 years ago and never looked back...' because everyone knows she sticked around til 1999-2000 and you wanted to be Michael's baby Mama and you begged him back. lol

I don't get it though...if she gets high ratings, that'll only show Michael's popularity and dominance over anything else these days. People are watching this for Michael, not for Oprah. The higher ratings will show that there's still so many people out there that love him. Isn't that good..?
That's always how I've seen it. So what if she makes money off of this? She's already a multi-bijillionaire...and she's famous enough that her name ain't going any where any time soon. If we boycott this show, we're only showing her that people don't care about Michael.
I'm pretty sure the interview will be positive though. I'm guessing it's just the line up of her other shows next week that's bringing the heat?

why do you think it will be positive? Lisa Marie and Oprah doesn't sound positive to me.

why do you think it will be positive? Lisa Marie and Oprah doesn't sound positive to me.

Stacy I think she needs someone to outline for her all the points why a boycott is necessary. I was thinking of doing it, but I do not know how to do it without being negative. I am hoping someone like Romi and others will do it. I think the person does not have the background to analytically examine the deeper meaning of this Line Up. I mean this in a nice way so I hope the person is not offended.

Jackson_popcorn.gif

^ You sure love that GIF Ashtanga :lol:

After seeing that again I just wonder what the hell is Lisa thinking to even mention MJ's name again? Does she think his fans forgot what she said and did? Does she think just because she told us to send sunflowers to his tomb everything is now ok?

That girl has a lot of nerve to even utter the words Michael Jackson after that fiasco of a show. Her and Oprah should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for even talking about MJ after that. How the hell are they going to justify that?

I think Presleypride.com will have the clip, in case people miss it. They pretty much have every interview Lisa has done since she was 16 on their website. Just letting folks know :p

After seeing that again I just wonder what the hell is Lisa thinking to even mention MJ's name again? Does she think his fans forgot what she said and did? Does she think just because she told us to send sunflowers to his tomb everything is now ok?

That girl has a lot of nerve to even utter the words Michael Jackson after that fiasco of a show. Her and Oprah should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for even talking about MJ after that. How the hell are they going to justify that?

maybe she will talk about her having a cup of tea with the Jacksons who knows for those of you who will watch sit back and relax please no throwing things at your TV

Thank you.

Her "holy mother of God" statement is forever etched in my memory. That is NO way to honor her husband. Didn't do it then, and it's too late to backtrack now.

She had it; she missed it, and she failed to honor him when he was alive. If I hear ONE word more from her, about Michael, it's one word too much.

She has also admitted she had ill words about Michael and that's ok to me. I think they are buried now because she said like that after Michael's passing.

But you're living in the past. Lisa is not a girl but a woman and the mother of four children. She also knows by know what it's like to be hurt so I bet she won't hurt anyone.

And why Lisa is there just on Thursday is because it's her son's birthday. It doesn't have anything to do with Oprah's schedules or line-up's..

And why Lisa is there just on Thursday is because it's her son's birthday. It doesn't have anything to do with Oprah's schedules or line-up's..

Lisa does not decide what day she will be on Oprah. Oprah or her staff do. Oprah or her staff decide the line up for the week. It is Oprah's agenda to put Lisa on that week. This is what people are concerned about.

She has also admitted she had ill words about Michael and that's ok to me. I think they are buried now because she said like that after Michael's passing.

But you're living in the past. Lisa is not a girl but a woman and the mother of four children. She also knows by know what it's like to be hurt so I bet she won't hurt anyone.

I agree with you. I don't think she's going to say anything negative.

I don't like what LMP said in her previous interviews, but I still like her. When I see those interviews, I see an ex-wife that is still angry and hurt about the end of the relationship. It will be interesting to see what she has to say now. I'm sure that time and Michael's passing have helped her see things in a new light.

Lisa does not decide what day she will be on Oprah. Oprah or her staff do. Oprah or her staff decide the line up for the week. It is Oprah's agenda to put Lisa on that week. This is what people are concerned about.

No host just 'decide' who will come when exactly if there's nothing acute. And you think every single guest has definitely time for what O 'decides'. You have no idea how these shows works.. To have Lisa on the show is enough no matter when she's there..

I agree with you. I don't think she's going to say anything negative.

I don't like what LMP said in her previous interviews, but I still like her. When I see those interviews, I see an ex-wife that is still angry and hurt about the end of the relationship. It will be interesting to see what she has to say now. I'm sure that time and Michael's passing have helped her see things in a new light.

Exactly.

I'm gonna repeat what some have said about the photograph of Lisa and Oprah...

I FEEL SICK!

Playing the victim does not become lisa marie. Oprah set her up good. lisa marie was putty in oprah's hands. Instead of marrying her MJ should have dragged her to the nearest shrink. Lisa marie is one messed up wannabe adult. Debbie Rowe out class her every time.

Bet the ranch, come thursday both of them will be throwing bouquets to MJ.

Last edited:

1.the biggest liar and jerk is Oprah
2.a selfish woman is Priscilla,how can she talk about Lisa happiness when she didn't care about Lisa growing up...
3.Lisa talked about Michael just like a divorced woman,bitter
4.now after Michael died maybe Lisa had the chance to see some things in another light; she did a lot of mistakes,michael did some mistakes too,but this regrets that she has will eat her alive if she doens't make peace with the past!
5.Michael loved her,she loved him,it didn't work,it happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back